Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz

It is one of my favorites too.  Libraji i am glad to be in the west coast, Dallas time Sunday 3 ya 4 p.m. tak tho aapne update kara li hogi.  It is an absolute treat this FF. I love the way you make Ashu woo his wife.πŸ˜‰. Bahut aur passionate romance padne ko milega shaayad.

And of course we celebrate diwali here in the US. Firecrackers are legal too with prior permission from the lawmakers in the respective counties.

But nothing beats the celebration in India. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry, for the late replies, I guess I just got too caught up.😳
 Thank your liking this FF, and for your continued support.
I will try and make it as passionate a romance, as I possibly can.😳
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Sorry Anu for being so late in giving my review. Looks like I will soon be creating a record for continuously being the last one to review. πŸ˜³

So, coming to this chapter, one word- fantabulous! The chapter was complete, wholesome with all the various emotions in just the right amount. Starting with Nidhi's anger and arrangements for Anji's wedding coming in at the right time that she could successfully avoid Ashu and give him a taste of that fury. Ashu left to stew in his worries for a couple of days was a nice touch, his repeated calls to Nidhi, missing her, getting pulled up for his behavior by one and all including Ranga and Rohan, all nicely done. Poor chap. The last part with Nidhi being purposefully cruel to him, and Anji shwing her the mirror and the right time and Nidhi repenting her words, their passionate make-up, so so beautiful. Nidhi's sorry was a nice touch, bet even Nidhi did not realize that she was capable of being so cold and heartless, that must be a shocking revelation to her too!! Loved Anji for telling Nidhi as it is and stopping the situation from becoming worse.

In all this loved Ashu's desperation when he was willing to go to Ranga and Rohan even to find ways to pacify Nidhi. His admitting that even though he was Nidhi's husband, these two know her more than him was a humble thing to do. At the same time his realization that these two did not know how to pacify Nidhi clearly told him that when it came to friendship Nidhi knew where to draw the line. This only increased his admiration for Nidhi and made his acceptance of Rohan as Nidhi's friend that much more easier. This could have been an instant where Ashu could have been jealous and insecure of Rohan, considering that Rohan was more Nidhi age, but because of Nidhi attitude he was spared of these feelings. Again Ashu's love and admiration for Nidhi is only becoming stronger. What I also sensed was this meeting of the three men could be the starting of a close friendship, a close bond between them, one they are going to maintain for the rest of their lives.

Finally, the sangeet celebrations, and Ashu's jealousy of every man in the room clearly showing how far his love has grown in this short time and how possessive he has become of his wife. And the little spicy tadka at the end was just the right element needed to bring their relationship out. Ashu's protectiveness towards Nidhi, him following her like a shadow and finally saving her honor, Ashu very much in a husband mode. Hope he realizes that after this point when news spreads in KGH, he is going to have very little time in which to decide the future of this relation. Though, I feel the decision has already been made and mutually consented too, but it has not been verbalized yet. Once that happens they have to be ready to take it to the next level. Lastly Rohan's entry at the last minute and Ashu's trust and acceptance of his friendship was touching. 

Overall very good progress in the story. Looks like they may become the topic of discussion very soon at KGH, makes me wonder is this where the talk of the formal marriage in front of all and sundry is going to come in?? And the talk about wardrobe, is this where Ashu is going to force Nidhi to start spending some money on her needs as well, considering that this girl is generous to a fault and prefers spending money on everyone but herself?? Waiting for more...

Happy Diwali to you, Anu. Hope you and you family have a happy and fun Diwali and Laksmhi pooja.

Sorry for the late response to these comments Aarti.  I just didn't pay attention I guess.😳
Thank you for such a detailed review.  It makes me feel so nice, when I read your comments,
you give such a nice analysis, and also pick up on the reasons why I write some scenes in a particular way.
I really appreciate your continual support and encouragement.
thanks once again.πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah1485

Fantastic writing Di enjoyed each and every part of it. Wish we could see same in our show right? Keep on the good workπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You Shah.
I appreciate the compliments, πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for the late response.😳
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

This is my personal favorite had to search to find it please update don't forget it at least won't let you I just loved the concept

Thank you Doc.
I am glad that you like the story
and are enjoying all my updates.πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Understand from updates in DC that you are going to update this FF today...it is a pleasant surprise...

Sometimes I feel guilty to ask you for update...you will have your personal work too...but cannot help it...

How do you manage to write the updates and respond to all our comments...amazing...and you will never lose your cool...GREAT...

Thanks for the compliments, Anjani ji.πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

What are you planning for this FF? They are going to face issues before accepting the relation or accept the relation and then get into issues?

I cannot give that away.
you will have to continue reading to find out.πŸ˜†
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaldise sone jaiye.
Early to bed nd early to rise. Par jane k pehle update de dijiye 😳
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

Jaldise sone jaiye.
Early to bed nd early to rise. Par jane k pehle update de dijiye 😳

Abi sone mein bahut waqt hai.
Chap is not done yet.
If I sleep, it wont get posted till tomorrow.πŸ˜‰
Your choice, sweety.πŸ˜†
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Abi sone mein bahut waqt hai.
Chap is not done yet.
If I sleep, it wont get posted till tomorrow.πŸ˜‰
Your choice, sweety.πŸ˜†

blackmailing haan πŸ˜‰
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Please update .. so that i can have SD & a GN sleep.. well past my bedtime on the east coast usa.😊