TaaReY os *i found my love*

Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Haters stay away pls...😃

dear TaaReyians..

guys read it. pls forget about it if its boring😆

...He entered her house wondering if its her home only or someone else's since it was so calm.He searched for her.Ah! there she is!!.Sitting near the window she was looking at the blue sky.He came near her.She shivered out of his touch.she saw him with pain visible in look.

He saw the emptiness in her eyes which filled with tears all of a sudden at the moment she saw him.Words started collapsing.

"RR,..Rey!!"   she wasn't able to control her tears.

He felt a strong pain in his heart seeing his close friend in such a condition.

"sh!! chup ho ja taani."

He hugged her tightly assuring her that he is with her now and forever.
she felt protective.she dint need any words to console her.even his presence  made her feel the best! he wiped out her tears looking into her eyes.

your mom dint go anywhere taani she is always with you.she wouldnt like to see you crying like this. so stop it

he consoled her in all possible ways as he know how much her mother's death had affected her.she dint come out of it even though it has been a week!

they were still hugging around each other ..
she lifted her head which rested in his chest and saw him,his lovely eyes. she could see the care and affection for her in it. it brought a sweet smile in her lips.

"Taani we are going out  today.be ready at 8 .I ll finish my works and come to pick you up.ITS MY ORDER.not request.so be ready.ok."

he said this and left .

Taani's house

She was sitting all alone seeing the time and why rey dint come yet.maybe he just forgot it.oh no way how could he. he is my close friend.

Beep

Rey got out of his car thinking taani is going to kill him for being late.He entered saying sorry Taani!!
To his surprise she just nodded and got into the car.he realised how HIS bubbly taani changed who used to scold him if he was even a minute late to go school as they they used to go together..

_______

*they were  sitting in the beach.His hands upon Hers.*

no one were there except them.
He saw Taani sitting quietly watching the sea waves and the shining moon.she was lost.

"Taani.."

no answer!!

"TAANI!!..".

haan?? she came out of her thoughts.

*He felt something..something different when he saw her beautiful face glowing in moonlight.He stared at her unable to take his eyes ffrom her. she is an angel his heart said.*

taani waved her hands.."kya? why are  you seeing like this!! "

*she blushed and looked down.he noticed that too.*

*Deep in their hearts they know they were not just friends.they tried to justify themselves as just friends many times. Rey thought of confessing two times.he was afraid that what if she gets angry and stops talking with him..he cant stay without her.so he thought of keeping quiet till he was sure about her feelings for him..the same was the case with her*

Still he dint stop looking at her .She cant stand it.

"bandar!! "said Taani.

"What?" Rey got up shouting *.this girl is damaging my image..mein aur bandar?!*

"Haan tho,, you are looking as if going to steal something from me!? Bandar!"

"again!!mein tujhe thief lagta hun?"

"ya ya.BANDAR".she laughed seeing how cute and angry he was.

They are like this always fighting with each other.they were named after as " fighting couple" in school

"now its enough!! "he tried to get hold of her..

she struggled and ran to save herself from rey.

"chodungi nahi tujhe" yelled Rey

"dekthe hai"

Finally he got hold her hand and pulled her towards him.They were looking at each others eyes now.

"Rey chodo please..."

"Rey..
" she pleaded ..

"Rey stop it
" as she felt there was only inch gap between them.

He came still closer..

closer..

closer...

she pushed him and turned to leave.

he turned her around and suddenly kissed her in her cheeks.

she hugged him  tightly.

They were lost in each other ..they know they were no more just friends but above that something special..

"LOVE WILL FIND A WAY"

Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally a TaaRey OS😃! Was waiting for one for so  long... Really beautiful! The expressions were just perfect👏!
Love TaaRey! ❤️
sreeja_rox thumbnail
yipeee a new os by christy...resd😳
sreeja_rox thumbnail
awww...christy it was such a sweet OS by Taarey...love it totally...Rey going to her house and consoling her and making Taani realise that he is always there to support her!!!

And Taani called her bandar???😲😆

He kissed her☺️

The ending was so damn cute...loved the os a lot...👏
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikitaLuvsTaRey

Finally a TaaRey OS😃! Was waiting for one for so  long... Really beautiful! The expressions were just perfect👏!

Love TaaRey! ❤️

thank u niks🤗🤗 Love TaaRey
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

awww...christy it was such a sweet OS by Taarey...love it totally...Rey going to her house and consoling her and making Taani realise that he is always there to support her!!!

And Taani called her bandar???😲😆

He kissed her☺️

The ending was so damn cute...loved the os a lot...👏

thank u sreeju🤗🤗
Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_cherub

thank u sreeju🤗🤗

you are always welcome🤗
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Christy u crazy this was far from boring u did a fab job. I love it and u need to write more
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail

thankq so muchhh di!!
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Wow Christy u crazy this was far from boring u did a fab job. I love it and u need to write more

aww thanku dr...glad you liked it😳 this is the first time..so was worried if you guys will like it or not😃