Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_sangha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol, I love the way you said "khud ko sambhal pehle bevda kahika!!" It's just funny..😆

Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

There is a reason why the song said 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word', it is not about saying the word but about accepting 'Sorry' because as much as you try to forgive, it is harder to forget.

CM hmmm well can just shove it !
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Choti Ma has a problem. No one else has. The groom to be and the bride to be also do not have. The parents and granddad do not have. But Choti Ma has and who else? And Jagya has.

Basically Choti Ma's problem stems from her own personal insecurities. And Jagya's also stems from the same cause. Personal interests may be different. And this is a very interesting development because both now have a common cause.

Dadisa's slaps were the final verdict of the family on the issue of Jagya and his return. Now he  is left to fend for himself. Denied of everything,he loses cool and vows revenge. I just hope Anandi or some one close to her overhears Jagya's vows. So Jagya will stick to Jaitser for the time being and plot his revenge. How that remains to be seen.

Ultimately Shiv has put Choti Ma in place. He has put forth his views in no uncertain terms. Choti Ma needs to understand that everything said and done, it is Shiv's decision,because it is Shiv's life. And it will be better if she stops interfering in it unnecessarily.  

She has cleverly hidden the fact that she has virtually forced Anandi to go back to Jagya. It will be really good if Shiv learns about this. One should always be two steps ahead in such situations.

Precap:it appears interesting. Would certainly like to know what all Anandi will discuss with him. I just hope she bares her heart to him and has a heart to heart talk. There should not be any thing left unsaid which may give rise to discontent later on. There are vultures around to pounce on it if they smell any thing amiss.

Lastly,Shashank has acted very well in the past few episodes. All praise to him and his acting skills. However, I have a small complaint. Though Shashank and his "maafi Abhiyan" were very important,I felt others were neglected. Time has come to bring in Shiv and Anandi and focus should shift to how they deal with the current turbulent times together.

On a lighter note: Collector Sahab, I think the small cut must have healed by now. So it is safe to remove the bandage.😃

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so irriated to see shiv sitting quite when CM said thst A doesn't desrve roses.little bit disappointed by shiv reaction today.
Loved precap and really wish CV show a detailed Ansh scene and don't spoil their scene for JB.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU 😊.

Jealousy is now creeping in Jagya's mind...Anandi's life is like a bed of roses with stems also...hope CV's take out the thorn (JAGYA) and make it really bed of only red roses.
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Love love love the precap!! Shiv is so so hot, and his holding Anandi's hand is hot too! I am squealing like a school girl!

The CVs wasted too much time on CM. I would have preferred to see Ansh instead of CM crying and her brother pacifying her. She is crossing boundaries now. The way she said that the whole family should sit down and confront Anandi was too much, its called bullying. But this is common in old-fashioned Indian parents. When I had marital problems and our parents got involved, my husband's parents wanted to sit down with my parents without involving us to figure it out. My parents refused to have any conversation without my husband's presence. How can parents resolve couple issues? Anyway, we went away far from our parents and are now happily married.

CM is similar like that, very old fashioned. Her behavior and rudeness with Anandi was inexcusable. I was disappointed with Shiv's silence, I wanted him to say that Anandi was unaware of Jagya's being in Jetsar. But I think Shiv deals with these situations in a mature manner, his saying something would probably have irked CM more. Also, he is not sharing much about him and Anandi, so he is building boundaries by not sharing their conversations and his thoughts. That is a good thing, some Indian men don't have boundaries and share a lot with their parents causing their interference especially in couples.

Shiv's family seems very open to having discussions instead of keeping things bottled up unlike Anandi's family. So they didn't reprimand CM because she has a right to express herself. But I really hope that the family and Shiv overhears her future rude conversations with Anandi and take her to task for it. Shiv will not say much to her out of respect, but Dadaji may really take a strong stance against her behavior with Anandi.

I somewhat understand CM. She doesn't want Anandi's past to hurt Shiv, but she needs to accept that Anandi's past is a huge part of her life and will never leave her. It is what has made Anandi who she is today.

On a positive note, Anandi didn't dwell much on CM and her entire focus is on Shiv, she knows that as long as she is honest with him she need not worry. She has dealt with Dadisa, CM is nothing especially when the rest of the family is with her.

As for Jagya's rant, he said the same thing for Shiv that he would take revenge. What tools does he have? He is jobless, has no money or house, nobody to support him. What is he alone going to do, the loser? Anandi has her whole family and village, and Shiv is the collector.

I really wish the episode had Ansh, a preview for tomorrow. Please don't waste time on Shiv's family drama, its so boring.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

On a lighter note: Collector Sahab, I think the small cut must have healed by now. So it is safe to remove the bandage.😃

🤣🤣🤣

Sukanya: Although we have been seeing this from 1 week, in BV world it is not even 1 day yet that he cut his finger ! So, he better keep it or else Anandi will take him to the hospital again !!!
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Since I did not comment yesterday, I have to start by applauding A for her reply to J. I am glad that she could finally vent out all her pent up frustrations on J for the numerous ways he has mistreated her. The best was the Singhs getting to know about the real reason for J's presence at Bhago's barsi. I hope they also heard the other conversation that J and A had where she revealed how he also blamed her for the loss of his child. Anyway at the rate that J is going no heinous act of his is going to come as a surprise to the Singhs.

J doesn't deserve forgiveness and definitely not after the attitude he is carrying around. B knows his son too well and he correctly pointed out that J is only finding a way to get back home. There after he will start the whole show of taking his relationships for granted all over again.

J has the gall to not only demand forgiveness but also consider it as his right since he was once A's husband.🤢 Shame on him, he has not ceased to use A even at this point. 🤢. The look he gave A after DS slapped him was irritating. The Singhs should have made sure he left Jaitser rather than leaving him loose.

CM is a little too stubborn. I liked the conversation that Alok had with her, albeit I doubt it drilled any sense in her.

The precap looks interesting where Shiv is standing by A as her support. This is what she needs at this time rather than the lecture CM gave her. What's with J evesdropping every where. Just seeing Shiv touch A's hand made his go wild, really? Hope he could have stopped to think how A felt when he was celebrating his wedding night under the same roof with another woman. Silly of me to even expect anything from him. So now he is going to start plotting and planning. Given that he has got good training in the past few years from his Gawari, I don't think he can come up with any miracles.

Frankly I don't like this J seeking revenge track. I hope this time Shiv gives J a good answer to all his plotting and planning immediately rather than giving him chances to improve.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jag peeping ansh was actually a old scens...same one where he went anandi's school n hide behind tree seeing Ansh..just before lunnch with shekhars...so i dont think he will see ansh...

baas baaten badi badi...lol 
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š