Frequent Posters

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing...may be Indra start dancing
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys...i was just informed by a hidden resource that KARTIKEYA will soon appear in DKDM to kill tarkasur and will be played by Rushiraj-the guy who used to play the young Chandragupta Maurya...His entry and birth will be aired  by the end of this week mostly since shoot has started!!! I am not sure of how he is born...but anyways he is coming...so i guess, its time to rejoice for Indra and the others Gods!!!
but...anyone any idea about when is GANPATI BAPPA coming?? and what about Mahadev's DAUGHTERS???? am dying to see Shiv's 4 children!!!!!!
coolfizzy thumbnail
Mahadev e1 hd Daughters???
Skittle16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful segment... cant wait for the episode!Edited by Skittle16 - 11 years ago
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG cant wait to see sona and mohit with that baby..so cute. Mahadev had only sons where does daughters come in pic? even in the wedding he says hume shaktishali putru mile.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Seg i did'nt know that was dream 🤣
maa kaushiki is parvati's daughter that means mahadeva is her dad.
coolfizzy thumbnail
I've started imagining mohit wid d baby...
Gosh...wondering who'll b more cute...
MOHIT or d baby...
N all 3 of dem 2gether...
MOHIT-BABY-SONA...
oh god it'll b super tough 2 judge who z more cuter!!!
i wanna c mohit handling d baby :)
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maa Kaushiki
Lord Shiva had called her wife Parvati as Kali (black) because her skin had become dark. Getting too angry by this, Maa Parvati started doing Penance to please Lord Brahma to gain back her slowing fairness. Finally Brahma gets pleased and gives her the boon that her darken part will separate from her and will appear in the form of a lady ie Goddess Kaushiki. Hence, Kaushiki is the daughter of Maa Parvati who had taken birth from the Darken part of her mother Maa Parvati for the very killing of Demon Kings Shumbh and Nishumbh as she also possessed super natural power of riding on lion as her Vahana (Vehicle), eight hands, extreme power,etc like her mother who herself is the most powerful lady of the universe and hence known as Mother Jagdambha (Earth