boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was hilarious🤣, it sounds just like my boyfriend he also tells me to go rant to you guys instead of to him because he is not interested in my serials, he refuses to admit he watches them also over my shoulder and at his house. If they do follow the separation track like you said, trust me I will be doing the same thing Kushi did, start crying and whining about how Arnav is bipolar just like his stupid sister, for which my boyfriend will kindly reply "you know what Bipolar means and that Arnav is not Bipolar, so relax it is just a show" . Now go update ILUITU, it has been more then a week, and the suspense is killing me.
Edited by Arshi86 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Babes, absolutely brilliant writing. Loved it. Perfect way to show difference between romantic platitude and true love. I want to see that Arnav that you wrote in the second part of your story. That for me would be a man in love, whose trust never wavers from his wife for anybody. 👏 Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aarthi... Damn it... you are too good in story telling... I was really getting into the feeling of the first part before it hit me... geez, I have to be careful when I read your stories.

But it was a lovely story... and here my ❤️ goes out to all the lovely people out there who are 'made for each other'.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 I had a blase reading that. At first it was sad though I agree.  
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
not everyone is that lucky my dear. no matter how much a man claims that he loves his wife, when it somes to their mom and sisters, the wife always loses
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic!!i was soo heartbroken and upset at the first part thinking this is what i think will hsppen in the show too and then read the second part i am laughing like mad!hahaha awesome writing!keep it going!!

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...I felt like slapping Arnav at the beginning for not standing up for his wife and by the end , I was rolfing...Great Job Hun..This was an superb OS, With such contrasting events ...Loved it 😉
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
❤️ Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG It Was Hilarious 🤣
Loved It 😊