Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 7 Inv. ONLY

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not very big phans of LOWE stories and mindless fluff. Who are supposed to be here ? Ppl who Like / Love / Admire SwaRon cuz they are different and complicated and disturbingly awesome but dont hesitate to call a spade a spade when they suck, thanks to CMG ppl reverting to their traditions occasionally. We ain't Slabs of concrete but we ARE allergic to too much cheese. Romance is awesome as long as its justified. Kk thanks πŸ˜³ 

P.S : This is an invite only thread. You cannot post here if you havent been invited / informed about this thread by me. You cannot ASK to come here no matter how familiar you are with any of us from the forum. As blunt as that sounds, if we feel u belong with us here, we will INVITE you, we do not take requests. This is a CC for like minded ppl who wear spikes for a 2nd skin and not everyone can digest the barbs we dish out and hence the really small , tight and exclusive circle. You couldn't be one of us even if you tried to  because , to quote the Most Forgiving One from Amongst us, We are some real happy Souls with questionable Sanity. So for all the right reasons, this CC isn't currently planning on adding ANYONE. Thanks . 

To make Life easier here's listing our names :

1. TanHa911 = Rafi

2. Savage = Kankshita/KD

3. Sawyer_Tom = Nidhi

4. marauder = Shishir (Boy ! πŸ˜†)

5. lyfisbeautiful = Shalini

6. Sudha-SK =  Sudha 

7. meevee =  Meera (Middle East)

8. meery. =  Meera (Delhi) - MIA and AWOL

Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
New thread! πŸ₯³

And whattay improvisation to the original introduction Rafi! πŸ‘
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³Congo on the Thread No. 7 πŸ₯³

The most forgiving one πŸ˜³ 
The bad day today is making me question that :(
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: meevee

Nidz I know u mean well & I genuinely respect ur opinion... i will do sumthing...for ur sake more than anything ...I will try but no promises here...send me sum ideas which u think I can handle πŸ˜ƒ

Will do. πŸ˜ƒ
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
It's okay Sudha. Everybody hates D3 nowadays. It's getting boring. I think it's going to be easy to move on now.
Snowey thumbnail
Yeah, just few more days and i am going the TBS,CBS way. Its going to be real easy to move on..but then i will have not many reasons to come to IF 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nahi re don't giv up yet ... I'm feeling a bit positive today for SwaRon...not hoping for anything momentous...rather feel that they r gonna do it brick by brick but do it for sure...I'm surprised at my optimism myself...so on that note ...congo on the new thread guys 😳

CBS kya hai πŸ˜• Edited by meevee - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Well you still like writing Sudha, don't you? I think that's a reason right there. And um, I'm going to go ahead and presume that you like us too. That's reason numero deux!
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Your optimism is shocking Meera. Because I really have no expectation from the SwaRon track. None whatsoever.
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Well you still like writing Sudha, don't you? I think that's a reason right there. And um, I'm going to go ahead and presume that you like us too. That's reason numero deux!

Of course i do, i mean i like writing and love you guys..thats the reason i visit the CC even if i am not on the forum most often. 

And Meera πŸ€—  thanks i needed to hear something like that.
Kuch tho positive ho πŸ˜³