DeePad, Kim Sharma, Yuvi: Characters of Heroine?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago

Exclusive: Is Kim, Deepika Padukone and Yuvraj Singh link up adopted in 'Heroine'?
Dailybhaskar.com | Sep 17, 2012, 20:45PM IST

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh's infamous link up with actress Deepika Padukone and Kim Sharma has been allegedly used as a reference point in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

Sources inform, "In film 'Heroine' Randeep Hooda plays a famous cricketer who gets involved with Kareena the actress who is looking for certain fame to gain popularity in B town.

"The Heroine uses the cricketer to gain fame which is a piece of reference point from Yuvi - Kim's most controversial link up. Also, there are similarities in scenes which are inspired from Deepika Padukone's fragile relationship with Yuvi too, which got immense publicity for the actress then," added a source from B town.

Another source added, "In the film 'Heroine' who is going through a low turns opportunist and to grab eyeballs starts dating the batsman and when the player gets possessive and starts interfering in her career and life, she dumps him."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-exclusive-is-kim-deepika-padukone-and-yuvraaj-singh-link-up-adopted-in-heroine-3800682-NOR.html

Originally posted by bambogli

Exclusive: Is Kim, Deepika Padukone and Yuvraj Singh link up adopted in 'Heroine'?
Dailybhaskar.com | Sep 17, 2012, 20:45PM IST

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh's infamous link up with actress Deepika Padukone and Kim Sharma has been allegedly used as a reference point in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

Sources inform, "In film 'Heroine' Randeep Hooda plays a famous cricketer who gets involved with Kareena the actress who is looking for certainfame to gain popularity in B town.

"The Heroine uses the cricketer to gain fame which is a piece of reference point from Yuvi - Kim's most controversial link up. Also, there are similarities in scenes which are inspired from Deepika Padukone's fragile relationship with Yuvi too, which got immense publicity for the actress then," added a source from B town.

Another source added, "In the film 'Heroine' who is going through a low turns opportunist and to grab eyeballs starts dating the batsman and when the player gets possessive and starts interfering in her career and life, she dumps him."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-exclusive-is-kim-deepika-padukone-and-yuvraaj-singh-link-up-adopted-in-heroine-3800682-NOR.html

definitely not kim! 

Edited by koiza.k - 10 years ago
wat did DPad see in Yuvi...ughhh he has a puke worthy face Dead

n ohh boy when he talks in English...all I hear is sum noises n giberish coming out of his mouth LOL
Thank God, heroine grabs only eyeballs , not something else of player .
Originally posted by crazy_girl30

n ohh boy when he talks in English...all I hear is sum noises n giberish coming out of his mouth LOL

something like "peeyuuking" ?

LOL

they were perfect match as far as english was concerned!

Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Thank God, heroine grabs only eyeballs , not something else of player .

hahhaaa dat just made my day LOL LOL

Please, don't say ds about him. Once i said same, i was insulted badly by some morons here.

Do you think she was with him coz of attraction? Ofcouse not, it was just for the publicity. So was with Sidharth Mallya. 

Kim Sharma