IF Profile of Additi Gupta

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys. 

Well, I wanted to bring it to your notice that our Heer's profile has not been updated since ages and I really think that its high time that IF updates her profile.

So, I would like you guys to contribute and give your suggestions as on what should be included in her profile or what should be edited. Those interested can also give a new description of her personal life or career.

Take a look at her profile and then do tell me.

Personal Life:
Aditi Gupta (Additi Gupta) is a fashion designer by profession from Pune. Her hometown is Bhopal. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi, but due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra D was added to her name. Additi claims that she is not like her character Heer, and is more outgoing and loves to flirt with guys.

Television:
Aditi is best known for for playing her debut role of the female lead, Heer, in Balaji Telefilms soap Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil opposite Harshad Chopra when she was just 19 years old. She has done performances at events such as Star Parivaar Awards, Star Plus's Rang De India and Balaji's Diwali Rishton Ki. She has done cameo roles in Kayamath and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi to promote her serial as well as the concluding episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay introducing Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Aditi was also there in Star Plus's Zara Nachke Dikha as a participent.
Currently, Aditi is playing the role of Pihu in Sanjog se Bani Sangini on Zee Tv.

Achievements:
1. In 2008, Favourite Yogya Jodi along with Harshad Chopra as Prem Juneja at Star Parivaar Awards.
2. In 2008, Best New On Screen Couple along with Harshad Chopra as Prem Juneja at New Talent Awards.
3. In 2009, Favourite Jodi along with Harshad Chopra as Prem Juneja at Star Parivaar Awards.

Birthday:

20th April 1988

Sun-Sign:
Aries

- - - - - - - - - - -

After I get your suggestions, I would be posting in a topic in the Suggestions and Comments forum to renew AG's profile.

Also, suggest some pic for her profile.

P.S. - Or you can directly post in the topic instead of giving me the suggestions. 

- - - - - - - - - - -

That's all for this time...take care and keep smiling Deshians. 

And Abby di, I love you. I do miss you but I am happy that now you are in a place much better than earth...in the heavens. I would always respect you. On a funny note, how's Preet? Glad that he has such an amazing person for company. Missing you loads.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
detto shewta..i was also thinking about the same for past months . i was busy with different stuffs so missed to post it here..
hmm..a lot of things hav to edited..rt from the age..then shows too..and also the profile pic..i think we shouldconduct a poll for selecting new profile pic..
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well change or update can be directly given to the moderator who takes care of celeb. profiles.

But wt made me comment here is the last line asking Abby about Preet :P
lol it's definitely something she'll respond to. wow miss her a lot.
R.I.P Abby.
naisy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree.
it should be updated
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
cant believe i logged in just to say this🀣

First of all, what needs to be done is the tag of her ramp walk .

i have posted there but unfortunately they havent tag her nor the pics of her ramp pic are uploaded.

heres the link where i have posted it 

and second they can also add like she has walked on the ramp. something like that

and i want them to remove this line ""she loves to flirt with guys "" really??? i dont think so she is really sweet and friendly 

and also her nominations of awards as Pihu bc other celebs profile also has the nomination of the awards as well as the won [ awards]

they need to remove her age she is not 19 anymore

and they need to remove ""currently playing as pihu in sangini ""

ZKSP needed to be added in her television biography where her all other shows are mentioned

i dont know about others but that's what i think tht needs to be done lol 

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooh love your response πŸ˜†
thanks athi .πŸ˜ƒ

oh and they can also add early career / life info . just like how they have for other celebs. 

they can put fashion designing  in the early career  [ with all the details ]

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by P.Kamaljit.Sean - 11 years ago
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Thank you for the responses everyone...though they were not many. Anyway, 
@Priya di...yeah we can have a poll for the best pro pic for her.
@Pooji ... you said it all...even I didn't like the flirting wala sentence.

Here's the brief a/c on her that I have wrote...nothing much. Let me know if you think something has to be added or subtracted.

Personal Life
Additi Gupta did her dream debut in Balaji Telefilms' show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil as Heer when she was just 19 years old in 2008. Her hometown is Bhopal and she always wanted to be a fashion designer, but things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead.

She as a person is very friendly, bubbly, cheerful and beautiful at heart. She is frank and truly honest who respects her fans a lot and has a very remarkable personality. Her all time favorite color is white. She always looks spell bounding in all the attires she wears, be it Indian or Western. She is a shopaholic. She claims to be very romantic, emotional and filmy kind by heart. She is a brilliant artist as well.

She is popularly known as Audi among her friends. The name was given to her by Karan Kundra, one of her best buddies in the industry.

Television:
Additi is best known for playing her debut role of the female lead, Heer, in Balaji Telefilms soap Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil when she was just 19 years old. 

She has done performances at events such as Star Parivaar Awards, Star Plus's Rang De India and Balaji's Diwali Rishton Ki. She has done cameo roles in Kayamath and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as well as in the concluding episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay introducing Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Additi was also there in Star Plus's Zara Nachke Dikha as a participent.
Additi also played the role of Pihu in Sanjog se Bani Sangini on Zee Tv.

Additi was last seen in Life Ok's serial Zindagi Kahe Smile Please as Harmony.

- - - - - - - - - -

That's it from my side.

P.S. - If you have the list of awards in which she got nominated then please do post it.

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 11 years ago
she was nominated in Jury category  as Negative role for Pihu

NOT sure . but she was nominated . 

if anyone else know then plz post it here.
Scribbler184 thumbnail
I have made the post on the thread...those interested can take a look and ket me know if something has to be added.

Thank you guys...

@Athi di...yeah, missing her. R.I.P. Abby di.
@Pooji di - Thank you. πŸ˜Š Even I didn't like the "Likes to flirt with boys;" wala sentence. πŸ˜³