Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi,Arnav's mom's murderer.Def misunderstanding.She is going 2 b hung?Oh nooo.plz save her.
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
update soon di...m really excited..!
-Xpress- thumbnail
OMG it is different concept .. and me loved it.. looking forward to the first part and know the story behind kushi being arnav mom murderer..

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Arnav thinks that Khushi is his mother's murderer...I hope she is an innocent...Cant wait to read more...
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this seems really interesting do update asap
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav drives to the place where Khushi is kept

Flash back 2 months back

Maa: Arnav, will you drop me to the temple?
Arnav: oh sorry I am getting late, you can take the driver
Maa: Theek hai jao, when I will not be here, then you will miss me!
Arnav: Emotional blackmailing (rolls his eyes)
Maa: see you are not even married, if I die suddenly, then who will request you?
Arnav: Maa, why does your everything end up at my marriage?
Maa: (smiled) will tell you at dinner...

Flash back end

Arnav:  "She killed her! She didn't let me have dinner with Maa" he hit the steering wheel

Flash back

Arnav was in a meeting when he saw Aman running like crazy, he was crying

Arnav: "what "
Aman: hug him "Maa left us"
Arnav drops the file and pushes Aman
Aman: grabbed Arnav's hand & pulls him with him.  Arnav was stunned. They reached the hospital.

Police was there, they told Arnav the whole thing, he was not able to listen to them, he just saw the Police guy pointing at his van & saying "we have arrested the murderer "

Arnav: "I want the murderer to be hung to death"  He walked over to see his maa's dead body.

Flash back end

Arnav: "Today I will see your dead body!" he smiled and tried to see the stars, "Why the sky is soo red?"

He reached the police station and saw Aman there
Aman: Are you sure you want to meet her?
Arnav: Yes
Aman: You have few mins
Arnav walks in

One guard: "Too bad this meeting at the last minute has ruined our plan"
Second guard: "I really don't want her to go up (as in to die) untouched"  They had a laugh

Arnav understood the filth they were talking about, he shook his head
Guy "She is *****" he was touching the pic
Arnav cleared his throat : "I am here to meet Khushi Kumari Gupta" he saw the pic that the guy was looking at but chose to ignore.

Guy: "Come with me" he took him to a room "Wait here, she will come"
Arnav: hmmm self thought  "they are just filthy, they abuse prisoners''  He heard sounds of chains and closed his eyes as his blood pressure was increasing and closed his fist.

Flash Back

Arnav was standing, looking at his mother's dead body turn into ashes "I will never forgive the murderer".

Flash back end

Arnav felt someone sit in front of him.

Lady: "You can take as much time as you want, as for the last 2 months no one has come to meet her, and she has been well behaved, so it is a reward" she left.  As the door closed he opened his eyes. He could not blink his eyes for sometime, he saw her sitting in front of him, her eyes were closed, there were dark circles around her eyes, as if she had not slept for ages, she was very pale, her lips were tightly closed, keeping her fragile hands clasped together one on top of the other. He stared at her face then her hands and then closed his eyes

Flash back

Shyam: Congrats Arnav! You won!
Arnav: Thanks Jiju! We won
Shyam: for the first time in life I wished I had lost the case
Anjali: Why you are saying like that?
Shyam: she does not look like a murderer. Her hands can't fire a gun!

Flash back end

Arnav looks at her, her hair was open, covering her shoulder, she was staring at her hands - as if lost in deep thought. He cleared his throat to get her attention but she was remained sitting the same way. He had come here to take out all his venom, but he was not able to say a word.

Lady came in "Did she talk to you?"
Arnav: what
Lady: She has not said a word since she has been arrested
Arnav just stared at her
Lady: I really want to hear her once before she '...she paused
Arnav got up, he was feeling suffocated. He walks out of the room as he felt if he will sit there for few more mins he will do something silly
Lady : bus
Arnav look at the guards who were very happy, he recollected their conversation, he walk back in the room, he saw her sitting in the same way. He pulled the chair & sat in front of her. He saw the guards peeping into the room. He held her hand just to show to them, it was cold as ice, he looked at her. He could feel her shiver in his warm sweating hands

Flash back

He was sleeping when he received a call from Anjali, she was scared "choteey"
Arnav: What happened Di, is jiju fine?
Anjali: yes he is
Arnav: then why are you scared?
Anjali: I saw Maa in my dreams, she was not happy from the both of us
Arnav: what the DI?
Anjali: sach
Arnav: why wasn't she happy, do ask her this next time when she comes in your dream!

Flash back end
Arnav felt her shivering stop, her hand was now warm. He overheard the guards

guard one: How funny is this, the guy who had done a case on her, is having the pleasure to be with her before death they walk away

The word "death" caused Arnav to choke, he started coughing badly, he wasn't able to breathe .
Khushi raised her head andlooked at him. She freed her hand from his & raised his chin till he stopped coughing. He looked at her,  she was again looking at her hands. He got up as he was not able to take it anymore, and walked out without looking at her. He saw Aman & Shyam and he saw the guards too. He pull Shyam by the arm

"Come with me jiju. Aman you stay here"
Shyam: what the hell are you doing here?
Arnav: those B***** have an evil eye on her
Shyam: so
Arnav: Until she is hanged, I want to stay here with her
Shyam had a laugh: You are really unbelievable
Arnav: Do you want them to r*** her?
Shyam: I think you are forgetting, she is your maa's murderer
Arnav: Jiju try to understand, Maa will never like this! he hold Shyam from his shoulders
Shyam: Saala Sb, Maa will also never like that a nave docile innocent gets executed for a sin that accidentally happened

Arnav looks at Sky to see his Maa, to take her approval but the sky was deadly red, as if God was angry. He closed his eyes and felt her gentle touch on his chin, He could feel her fingers brushing his adam's apple. He could hear Shyam & Aman talking

Lady: she has for the first time done something on her own accord, as others have to feed her food and help her with her things

kindly leave your comments as really want to know how is the story line
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a bit hatke concept!
cnt wait to read mre...
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well naddiya frankly i really don't have any idea about this story line =) 
What i meant was i like the concept and everything but i have no clue what to expect from you in the future updates =) =) 

I really don't know what to say =) =) 

Well from this chapter i knew that Khushi has been caught as the murderer but what i understood after reading this update was even though everybody around Arnav supported him for some reason they didn't do it whole heartily. 

And according to the way you have described the consequences like the sky is all red , the dream sequence and Shayam isn't happy about the death sentence all led me to believe that the decision they have taken towards Khushi was wrong =) =) 

And You also showed Arnav's caring part too =) =) 

I really don't know how to suggest any of the ideas to you about the story =) =) because this concept is really very much different =) =) 

All i can say is i hope arnav will do something to prevent the punishment at the last minute and they will try to find & unleash the missing clue and truth =) =) =) 

And must tell you that i love this update =) =) and i love this story =) =) i really don't know whether you have written this kind of a story earlier but according to my knowledge i haven't read any that sort of a story from yours relating to ARHI and this a very different story you have ever written and i don't know why i feel like our old Naddiya is back to action =) =) =) 

Please don't misunderstand me k i love your work and i always admire them but i like this story more than your other stories =) =) =) that's why i wrote the earlier comment =) =) =) 

Awesome update naddiya =) =) Superb really fascinating =) =) Continue soon =) =) =) 
Edited by ipkkndank - 11 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!!!!

I like how Arnav is being kind in some way and looking out for Khushi cos of the evil eyes she faces in jail

Hmmm im wondering is shyam a goodie in this???
Also he hoped he had lost this case- means he fought for arnav's stubborn nature and also anjali's
Hmmm
Sooo she is innocent?? Accidently murder???
Wanna know more plzzz

P.S aap be fikar hoke send it but just b prepared that it can take some time to send back
Thats all xx
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
So Arnav's mom's death was an accident...
But why did Khushi shoot a gun?
Arnav can not leave her for the guards to defile her...like this fact...
And its great that Shyam till now seems like a positive character...