LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys i have already posed this before earlier in the week but as i sed last week i want to do these ff every Sunday that's why i reposted it just incase some IF users dont come online until the weekend :)

Scooter Romance

Sandhya finished off the last of the dishes and went into the kitchen to make tea. The tea was made and everyone was coming from what they were doing. Sandhya placed all the food on Suraj plate in a heart shape.Everyone was at the living room drinking tea when Sandhya realised Suraj hadn't come.Sandhya kept looking at the door then the plate of food, but Suraj didn't come. Sandhya stepped forward,when Bhabo said "Bindini,Meenakshi baby is on its way and we haven't done no preparation,do one thing go out with Suraj and buy some clothes for the baby" Sandhya looked towards the door and smiled,Sandhya smiled and said "Ji Bhabo I will go after I have put all these dishes away".

Sandhya picked up everyones cups and plates and took them to the kitchen.Suraj tea and food was still on the tray.Sandhya placed the dirty dishes to be cleaned and returned to the kitchen.Sandhya placed Suraj tea in a thermostat to keep warm and put his food in a container.She placed the food in a heart shape in the box and put the two thing in a bag. Sandhya cleared everything and ran upstairs to get ready.

Suraj came home with his hands behind his back and took his shoes off.He looked around wondering where Sandhya had gone.Suraj looked outside to make sure she wasn't coming,Sandhya ran down the stairs,grabbed the bag and bumped into Suraj.

Suraj and Sandhya held each other,tight from falling.Sandhya head locked with Suraj neck and shoulder.Suraj head resting on top of Sandhya.None of them realised that there things had fallen on the floor.Sandhya hands slowly went up to his shoulders,Suraj hand and arms wrapped around Sandhya waist.Sandhya eyes were shut tight as she stood in Suraj arms.

Slowly Suraj pulled away from Sandhya making sure she wouldn't see what he had brought for her.Sandhya smiled sweetly and picked up her bag,Suraj picked up his bag and forgot to hide it but Sandhya was too lost in his eyes to even see he had something in his hands.Sandhya said "Suraj ji Bhabo told us to go to the market and get Meenakshi baby some clothes" Suraj smiled and said "ji Sandhya lets go". Suraj and  Sandhya went outside to the scooter.Sandhya sat on the scooter and placed the bag on her lap.Suraj smiled and said "Sandhya ji I brought you something" Sandhya looked at the bag,Suraj gave the bag to Sandhya.She took out a book with a picture of her,Suraj,Bhabo and Bhabasa at the front. Sandhya opened the book.Suraj looked at the book then at Sandhya and said "These are all the pictures from Singapoure" She smiled and saw pictures from Singapore like pictures of Bhabasa eating food and Bhabo looking angry, Brandon hugging Bhabo and a Suraj dancing with Sandhya.

Chotu walked passed.Suraj stopped him and said "Chotu can u take this album and put it in our room I will show Bhabo and the family when we come back" Chotu took the book and ran inside the Rathi house.Suraj sat on the scooter and placed his helmet on.Suraj started the scooter and rode off. They were driving on the road when Sandhya heard a noise.Sandhya was puzzled.Suraj looked round and said "I haven't eaten Sandhya ji" and smiled. Sandhya gave him a cheeky smile.

Suraj was looking at the road when a he saw Sandhya hand with a Pakora.Suraj took a bite. "Thank you,Sandhya ji you knew I would be hungry". Sandhya smiled and said "Suraj ji if I don't know who else will know" Sandhya poured a cup of tea and slowly help Suraj drink it. Suraj stopped at a traffic light and said "Sandhya ji dont you want to eat" Sandhya put the cup in the bag and said "I am fine Suraj ji" Suraj looked round put his hand in the bag and took out a small pakora "Sandhya ji have this" Suraj fed Sandhya.

Suraj parked the scooter under the tree.Suraj held his hand out,Sandhya took his hand and climbed off the scooter.The wind blew,Sandhya palu (end of Sandhya sari) flew on Suraj and Sandhya face.They stared in each other eyes,still holding each other's hand.

Next ff is called "Home alone"      please comment and like J Enjoy

Edited by LakshmiRathore - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you have already posted that? 😕 Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Very much Romantic FF 👏 Thanks a lot for gifting us the scooter romance. I was waiting for it. Loved all the pictures and they are used appropriately as well. I especially loved how SurYa took care of each other and fed each other, that was really superb. ❤️

Whoa, next part is Home Alone, now I am gearing up for some mushy romance in the GG room. ❤️
LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will make scene 3 next sunday
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update Lakshmi. Try to find out the first thread (posted last week)  and continue in the same thread for continuity.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
liked ur ff and pics u posted perfect for the story,next part home alone wow it should be so romantic.