Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i never watched this movie fully πŸ˜†...but i heard all the songs  and fall in love with them ...so ending seems to be critical here πŸ˜³ so what will happen to her is up to viewer's wish ...good movie πŸ˜†
nice review πŸ‘πŸΌ
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its a nice movie, superb acting by SPB and Radhika.

And 'Mannil intha' song is awesome!! 😊
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Deeps, I've been meaning to write here for the longest time! 

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I did end up watching the entire movie here, and i hope to see more such topics too... it was really entertaining.

I just love this movie.  Mannil intha kadhal song is one of my most favorite of all times.  Really an amazing movie. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Deeps, I've been meaning to write here for the longest time! 

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I did end up watching the entire movie here, and i hope to see more such topics too... it was really entertaining.

I just love this movie.  Mannil intha kadhal song is one of my most favorite of all times.  Really an amazing movie. 

Radhaji , Aah our first ever convo eh ☺️ ..Pleased to meet ya πŸ˜†
I am glad u liked the movie.. 90s movies did have good story telling and music .  I hope to post another movie this week..I am gonna try my best ..I am thinking Roja or Gitanjali(idayatthai thirudathe )πŸ€”
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Radhaji , Aah our first ever convo eh ☺️ ..Pleased to meet ya πŸ˜†
I am glad u liked the movie.. 90s movies did have good story telling and music .  I hope to post another movie this week..I am gonna try my best ..I am thinking Roja or Gitanjali(idayatthai thirudathe )πŸ€”

Aama da Deeps, our first ever convo 😳... its great to offically meet you too maa πŸ€—

Yes I've always had a love for the 90's movies.. and hold a lot of memories daa ... when i watched this movie.. i thought about some of the memories... i treasure them so much...

Can't wait for the  next one ..

OMG those two are my fav tooo.. prolly watched them 5 six times each 🀣...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awww...finally you both meet up...i feel so πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ€£πŸ€£

Roja is a good choice...love the song, Manis direction...aravind swamy.madhubala

-Deepzz- thumbnail
ellarum group hug πŸ₯³πŸ€£

Yes yes Roja it is then...Arvind swamy after Leo coffee ad debut ...yum yum β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ