bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi! Finally I'm back with a new OS. The idea struck my head 2 months or more ago, but didn't want to update it, but as I'm lazy to write something I thought I should do on it.

This OS is dedicated to Shivani_Priyam who was waiting for an update. I luv you 😊 Wish you the best.
Now it's time to read.

Arnav was pacing up and down the room. He glanced at his watch; it was 10 p.m.

"This is too much" He grabbed his phone and dialled her number, but it was unreachable. "I hope everything is fine. What to do now," he thought of going to her home, but his brain stopped him; he didn't want to scandal her, he didn't want her to lose her respect in the society because of him; but he was in a desperate need to talk to her, see her, and scold her.

"What does she think of herself? Can't she receive his call and tell him, what's up. Khushi Kumaari Gupta, you have to deal with me. Dammit."

He tried to call her again and again, but she never answered. They used to talk over the phone many times a day and once after office. He tried to recall their last call, which was shorter than usual. As far as he remembered, nothing went wrong between them.

"Hello Khushi! How are you?" Every time he calls her, he asks her this question as he believe that it has the answer of everything; every trouble, every happiness- everything.

"I'm fine. How was your day?"

"Good. And yours?

"Normal. Nothing new."

"You know what, Khushi calling you at the end of the day makes me forget its troubles and think about the good things about it," he said quiet while he was adjusting his body ion his recliner to lie on it.

With a good mood to tease him she replied, "So' What if I didn't call you someday."

"I don't think you're able to do this with me," he said with a smirkwhich she could feel and imagine it.

"Tell me! What will you do?"

"Nothing," he snapped.

"So, it doesn't matter to you whether I call you or not."

"Stop it Khushi. Of course farakh padtha hai. You know what you mean to me" He got angry and his voice was serious this time and she shivered for a moment. She wanted to hear what does she mean to him. How special is she?

"How's Di?" khushi altered.

"She is fine," he tried to calm down as he answered.

"Convey my greetings to her." Anjali was the only one who knows about them, and she calls Khushi from time to time and once their call lasted an hour, which irritated Arnav somehow.

"I'll do."

"Good night Mr. Raizaada."

"Good night, Khushi."

Oh, no. Did she mean it?! And he decided to call her for the last time otherwise he will go to her home now without thinking of the consequences.

After some seconds of playing with his nerves, she got the call.

"What's up? Why don't you receive my calls? Are you OK? Answer me dammit," he said angrily once she connected the call. She never hear this tone of his voice before Is he really worried? I don't care.

"Everything is fine and I'm fine." She answered calmly.

"So, What the hell were you doing? You were testing my patience and now you're saying simply you're fine. I have been calling you since two hours. I was worried I thought of many terrible things. Don't you even dare to do this again with me. You don't know what I have gone through. Don't you know what do you mean to me. Don't you know how much I love you." And he stopped when he realized what he just said.

Though they have been talking to each other since not a short time- though both know that the other have the same feelings, they have never confessed them. She has been yearning to hear these words before, but they astonished her at once. As they say, The most awaited things often come when least expected.

Though she knows that he hardly and barely express his feelings to anyone, yet she challenged herself to make him say something, and probably she ignored his calls for this.

They kept quiet for a minute before he called her name with his utmost husky voice.

"Hmmm" with bringing her to the world she could manage only to say this.

"Why don't you say something?"

"What should I say?"

"Anything."

"Do you ... really ... I mean ... do you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"You have just said ... that... have you meant it?"

"Khushi, you know how special you are to me."

"Hmmm"

"What hmmm? I said I love you dammit. And seems it doesn't matter to you."

"Who told you this?"

"You did." He snapped

"Me" she exclaimed.

"Yes. Your ignorance and now I'm talking to you and all you can say hmmm."

"What should I say? Tell me Mr. Raizaada."

"Frankly, Do you share me the same feelings. Do you want me to be your life partner? Say something." He calmed down.

She hesitated for a moment then decided to speak as she knows him that he won't figure it out easily, "Yes, I do. Now goodbye." Deciding to punish him she disconnected the call.

How dare you Khushi Kumaari Gupta would be Singh Raizaada. He liked the rhythm of her name associated with his.

They spent the whole night thinking of the promising and full of love and care future. They know it is not going to be easy, but together they can face all the troubles hand in hand.

So, how was it? tell me your comment.

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woah i loved it..
how about writing another one for khushis confession??
pm me if you do
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt

luvd it

thanks for pm
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res and muaaahhh for this update
Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*blinks unbelievebly at this update*

So you're there I thought you somewhat took a sanyasa from the worldly things!!!!🤣
Okay enough of my blabbering. The update was really cute. Arnav's confession was like a cherry on top. He is one guy who does not et his emotions rule him but Khushi somehow manages to make him fall. I really loved it and thank you for the dedication.This was one sweet OS to have dedication😃
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
simple and nice os.loved it soo
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
arrey waah that was cool
so they arent married and are kinda seeing each other huh
so he confesse huh and what a confession
just like his asr style we love
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani_Priyam

*blinks unbelievebly at this update*

So you're there I thought you somewhat took a sanyasa from the worldly things!!!!🤣
Okay enough of my blabbering. The update was really cute. Arnav's confession was like a cherry on top. He is one guy who does not et his emotions rule him but Khushi somehow manages to make him fall. I really loved it and thank you for the dedication.This was one sweet OS to have dedication😃

Hahahaha!
Don't worry yaar; I'm still here; didn't leave these worldly things!!!! He's ASR at last, but she's not less KKG. You're welcome dear😊
bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Thank you so much for your appreciated comments one by one😊
Thanks  chavvi16and yeah ASR's style.

claireDD Thanks! I'll pm if I did.

Adorable.SARUN - massu91- jas0308-  melihoney

Aveiro-  nisha217- luvbarunsanaya6 - summaiyasayed

.Saraa.- Arshifan4life - Doc_Manaal.

ðŸ˜Š

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 11 years ago
bridgeofdreams thumbnail