Aamir Dalvi as Inspector Kavi

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys..Inspector Gautam was,is,and will always be my 1st favourite of all Shapath cops.After Hasan stopped shooting for it,I stopped watching Shapath as I was angry with FW.But must say,I not only watched but enjoyed the whole episode because of hillarious as well as intelligent cop Kavi.😆😆

For those who dont know,Sarwar Ahuja aka Shaurya and Aamir Dalvi aka Kavi,they both played Jyoti's husband in Jyoti serial in Imagine channel.Its good to see them together here.😛

Aamir is a wonderful actor,no doubt in that,but he can also be called the king of disguises.with sabziwala and lady,he made me laugh in a crime show.I loved his tapori language..which he had already used in Wo Rehne Wali Mehlo Ki,where I didnt liked him a bit.

He had the maximum dialogs,which he portray impactfully...I thought that after Gautam's exit,I will root for Abhigyan,but seems like for now,its Kavi all the way...

Last but not the least,I missed u a lot Gautam😭If u were also there,then that would have been a full entertaining package for me😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Yes even I enjoyed yesterday's episode.I liked the acting of Amir Dalvi as Inspector Kavi as it was full of comedy and he always makes viewers laugh at him by his hillarious appearence in different disguises and this comedy relief is good 4 a crime show..:-)
bt still I feel the old team was best and though I will enjoy watching Abhigyan to solve cases with Kavi also,bt I will always miss Gautam in his team,as I feel dis duo was best together..and none can be even compared with the talented officers like Gautam And Abhigyan.as they were the soul of Shapath.and will always remain so..it's their style and talent for which shapath was worth watchable.none can replace dem from the mind and heart of the viewers..they are and will remain d best 4 me..
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

Yes even I enjoyed yesterday's episode.I liked the acting of Amir Dalvi as Inspector Kavi as it was full of comedy and he always makes viewers laugh at him by his hillarious appearence in different disguises and this comedy relief is good 4 a crime show..:-)
bt still I feel the old team was best and though I will enjoy watching Abhigyan to solve cases with Kavi also,bt I will always miss Gautam in his team,as I feel dis duo was best together..and none can be even compared with the talented officers like Gautam And Abhigyan.as they were the soul of Shapath.and will always remain so..it's their style and talent for which shapath was worth watchable.none can replace dem from the mind and heart of the viewers..they are and will remain d best 4 me..

Old team will be best forever..because there was not jst onsreen,but offscreen bonding of Piyush and Hasan as well..what they created was magic...
The fan following Shapath got was for Abhigyan and Gautam..they are original and best team.I watched yesterday's epi mainly because I wanted to do the written update of episode in which the most awaited re-entry of Abhigyan was going to take place..Although he just came for two scenes,its worth mentioning that ACP praised him and and his dialog..made me😭😭

To tell u truth,I hate new team..yeah I liked Kavi..yesterday he was there for maximum time...and I watched him for some time...
Abhigyan is excellent,Kavi,I liked and Shaurya is good..rest I dont like..I dont like ACP or that new inspector Paras or whatever..🤢
So I think these reasons are enough for me to let myself watch Shapath again for written update sake.😛
The kind of personality Abhigyan has,he steals screen presence..So I think that a serious-tough cop Abhigyan + filmi-dabang cop Kavi will make it look good..Shaurya is good filler..Others,Remove them..
Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
Yeah kavi is a good actor that is why he makes me laugh without cracking jokes🤣 but i find him little bit more short in height...and he looks little bit weak too but wow what a disguise scene, totally irked me. My first favourite is of course Abhigyan, after that shaurya. No one else. The new team is irritating.
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mansi.

Yeah kavi is a good actor that is why he makes me laugh without cracking jokes🤣 but i find him little bit more short in height...and he looks little bit weak too but wow what a disguise scene, totally irked me. My first favourite is of course Abhigyan, after that shaurya. No one else. The new team is irritating.

Abhigyan is and will remain my fav always..I will watch the show only 4 him..I also don't like the new team except Shaurya..

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

Abhigyan is and will remain my fav always..I will watch the show only 4 him..I also don't like the new team except Shaurya..

Yeah onl;y Abhigyan, shaurya , Aditya and mayank are likeable.
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You r rite naina! Even for me After Gautam its Kavi! He has such funny dialogues ...I loved the way he cracks jokes even between serious cases! This is something I wanted to see in Shapath if there was no love story! Edited by Misbah12 - 11 years ago
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

I found him not just short-heighted,but a little older in comparison to other officers..For me,its now Abhigyan,Kavi and Shaurya...and bet me,only these three will make an impact among viewers..😃
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Yeah onl;y Abhigyan, shaurya , Aditya and mayank are likeable.

No one can take place for Abhigyan-Gautam duo..
So I have created my new trio- Abhigyan,Kavi,Shaurya😃
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misbah12

You r rie naina! Even for me After gautam its Kavi! He has such funny dialogues ...I loved the way he cracks jokes even between serious cases! Thius is something I wante to see in shapath if there was no love story!

Yep..I earlier thought that if Abhigyan would not be in whole epi,then I will have to go through torture..but I loved Kavi's way of investigating..thats why I was able to survive till end..😛