Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Naina I remember Jyoti. And I remember how much I loved Kabir and how much I hated Pankaj. Now it's not really the opposite because I love Kavi's joking and style of talking, but I love Shaurya a lot more. Weird ain't it? ðŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KSS

I hardly recognized Kavi as Amir Dalvi - he looks so different from Kabir that I was wondering all these weeks whose role is he playing.  Until I saw this, I had no idea.  His Tapori act is so good that initially, I thought it was a no-name Marathi actor.

In Jyoti, Kabir was a hero - in fact too much of one, but here, isn't he actually in the pay of a goon, who hired him to infiltrate the force?  So they'll show him be a smartass for a while before he shows his true colors?

Also, if you noticed, the murderer in last week's episode was Pooja Sharma, who played Reshmi in Jyoti.  It was good to see her again.  And next week, Priya from DsddSB.

In fact, I wish they made this show a daily, like it previously was.  It can replace just about any program in the lineup except DkDM.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I only knew because I had read the article. Else he wasn't recognizable right away.
I would like the show to become daily again as well Vrish. It was a lot better when it was daily. Ever since it has become a weekend show it has become a bit boring.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Naina I remember Jyoti. And I remember how much I loved Kabir and how much I hated Pankaj. Now it's not really the opposite because I love Kavi's joking and style of talking, but I love Shaurya a lot more. Weird ain't it? ðŸ˜†

Yeah,even I liked Kabir and hated Pankaj..Pankaj was a character to be hated..but Sarwar is awesome as Shaurya...
But after watching Aamir in Sanskaar Laxmi,I didnt want to see him in a normal cop role,because I dont think he would ever suit that way..
Even I love Shaurya more,Abhigyan and Shaurya are good looking + powerpacked performances..
But more than liking Kavi,I like Aamir as an actor..
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

KSS

I hardly recognized Kavi as Amir Dalvi - he looks so different from Kabir that I was wondering all these weeks whose role is he playing.  Until I saw this, I had no idea.  His Tapori act is so good that initially, I thought it was a no-name Marathi actor.
Yep the way he's performing and his full tapori dialogue delivery,it seems like,a person comfortable with these local language must be playing the role...not to forget his moustache,who makes him look like dabangg type😆

In Jyoti, Kabir was a hero - in fact too much of one, but here, isn't he actually in the pay of a goon, who hired him to infiltrate the force?  So they'll show him be a smartass for a while before he shows his true colors?
Really??😲😲I watched the show after quite a looong time and have no idea ki whats going on..😭
Also, if you noticed, the murderer in last week's episode was Pooja Sharma, who played Reshmi in Jyoti.  It was good to see her again.  And next week, Priya from DsddSB.
Reshmi was best friend of Jyoti???or someone else??

In fact, I wish they made this show a daily, like it previously was.  It can replace just about any program in the lineup except DkDM.
The show is wayy much better than Alakshmi and MLTAK

.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

I only knew because I had read the article. Else he wasn't recognizable right away.

I would like the show to become daily again as well Vrish. It was a lot better when it was daily. Ever since it has become a weekend show it has become a bit boring.

even I want the show to become daily again..
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiina-

Yeah,even I liked Kabir and hated Pankaj..Pankaj was a character to be hated..but Sarwar is awesome as Shaurya...
But after watching Aamir in Sanskaar Laxmi,I didnt want to see him in a normal cop role,because I dont think he would ever suit that way..
Even I love Shaurya more,Abhigyan and Shaurya are good looking + powerpacked performances..
But more than liking Kavi,I like Aamir as an actor..

I don't have a preference of Shaurya or Abhigyan. See when both Gautam and Abhigyan left I left the show because I didn't really think I would stick because of Shaurya. But now we have them both so I'm back.