Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The Taste Of Your Own Medicine
Part 4
--->( abandoned corridor)

Swayam( to himself ): I am sorry Sharon. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. But you didn't leave me with any choice. I just had to give you a taste of your own medicine. The way you have been behaving with me since the Footloose finale - I just couldn't bear it anymore. I just wanted to make you realize that when the most important person in your life says bitter things, avoids you, ignores you, blames you for things he or she has not done, you actually feel very hurt. You want to talk to that person, share with him all your dilemma and thoughts and yet he does not let you do that. I have wanted to talk to you. The storm that has been going around in my head is unstoppable. I wanted to share it all with you Sharon but you did not let me. I wanted to be there beside you because I knew you needed me but you pushed me away. You did not want me to be there. You have hurt me badly. You hit me where it hurts the most - you broke my heart, shattered it to pieces. Yet, I love you. And I know I have hurt you. But trust me, it gave me a lot of pain to hurt you. I ignored your calls deliberately, talked rubbish with Rey and Bharat just to ignore your calls. I am so sorry Sharon. I just want you back - my Sharon, the real Sharon. But I know I have hurt your feelings and you will never forgive me for that. I shouldn't have done that.
                  Sharon had heard this monologue from outside the door. She rubbed her tears away and out on a stern look. Yes, she was angry. She furiously entered banging the door almost breaking the 'frail' door in the process with her force.
Sharon: You are bloody right! You shouldn't have done that!
Swayam( totally taken aback ): Sharon, I..
Sharon: Just shut up Swayam. You didn't want me to change, na? So here I am. The tigress is out of her den, the bitch is back in town! You think you are going to act like the perfect boyfriend and get away with it!
Swayam: Sharon, I never meant to..
Sharon: Don't you dare interrupt me! Just shut up and listen to me. What? Are you even human? What do you think of yourself? You think you are perfect? Let Sharon do whatever she wants to I will act perfect and continue loving her! Let the bechari do anything but I will continue to love here! I will love her irrespective of how much she hurts me! That's what you think, don't you? Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her, If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces, love her, love her, love her!
         Sharon had no control over her tears anymore. Her tears kept rolling out of her eyes. Swayam cupped her face with his hands.
Swayam: Please don't cry Sharon. I cannot see you crying.
Sharon: I am sorry Swayam for all the bitter things I have said and done, for failing to understand your love for me. I am sorry, for questioning myself about this relationship. I knew this relationship was your prized possession yet I decided to test you, decided to punish you. In fact, I should be punished. I am sorry for each of the times I left you behind and walked away. I am sorry for pushing you away from me. I thought I could find my happiness all by myself. I forgot that my happiness lies with you. I can only be happy when you are there with me. I am sorry, because I know I don't deserve you, that you deserve much better than me, yet I can never let you go. I am sorry!
             All this while she was looking down. As Swayam uncupped her face she looked up and found Swayam smiling his angelic smile.
Sharon: Why are you smiling? What's so funny?
Swayam: I am smiling because I am the luckiest guy in this world! "The Sharon Rai Prakash" said sorry to me! That too for six times in one go!
Sharon: Shut up Swayam! Stop irritating me. I just said sorry to you and here you are taunting me!
                 Swayam just couldn't resist anymore. He engulfed Sharon in a warm hug with his strong arms. they stayed in this position for five minutes. No word was uttered between them. There was nothing but the silence and the warmth that their bodies exuded to comfort each other. It felt like they could stay like this for hours, and days, and weeks, and years, till forever. He kissed the crown of Sharon's head and said," I love you Sharon. thank you for being you and being mine." Sharon chose to remain silent. But Swayam understood. He understood that silence was his "Siren's" way of expressing her love for him.

So this was the last update. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this ss..i toh enjoyed writing it..Please leave your valuable comments and likes..they really encourage me to keep writing...and if you are interested in reading my future works then buddy me up!!😊
Lots of love,
XOXO
Amrita.

Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago
let me dance  first finally i am first to comment on ur work 

amy wat should i say ur just amazing 

i loved it to core  

he was crying his heart out nooo 

he was just like this coz of her behavior na 

she hears him from out side 

awww love the way they fight was sweet 

now they hugged  

and finally hatts off u completed ur first work successfully 

aab teri baari comment karne ke 

aise confuse mat ho real love wale post 

chal now me wait 4 ur comment der 

mai chali  arre jane se  pehale this to dena forget he ho gayi  

for ur writing , for ur work 

byee
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AWESOME update dear...loved it from the start...realistic yet touching end to this lovely SS...loved the way they cleared their thoughts and how Swayam understand's his diva's silence as well.. gr8 update...keep writing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nyssh update 
ejoyed readint it as well as the whole ff
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I toh had lots of fun reading this ssπŸ˜‰
ps. srry like button is not working😑
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amy perfect update...started with swayam monologue and ended with swaron hug...and i tell you till then there was no single line which seemed non impactful...

everything was bloody awesomly descripted...you have made swayam outburst so real that it could be believed that actually swayam only can do that express his sorrows alone to himself...

and just than sharon came up and man did she just behave in a signature arrogant sharon way but the way she confronted swayam was just pleasent to read...

and than came i love you part and hug which was my favouraite...and awesome...

thanks for pm...loved the last part...keep writing many more new stories...

regards

pratik ( maddy )
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Beautifully amazing update
I loved swayam's monologue so very heartouching
N loved sharon's doaloguesd tigress is out of her den and d bitch is back in town d most amazing part wasSharon: Don't you dare interrupt me! Just shut up and listen to me. What? Are you even human? What do you think of yourself? You think you are perfect? Let Sharon do whatever she wants to I will act perfect and continue loving her! Let the bechari do anything but I will continue to love here! I will love her irrespective of how much she hurts me! That's what you think, don't you? Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her, If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces, love her, love her, love her!
it was so beautifuly described
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—AMAZING UPDATE . . D WAY SHARON EXPRESS HER F3LNG WAS MIND BLOWING. . ND SWAYAM MONOLOUGE WAS PERFECTLY PENNED DOWN. . . πŸ‘.U R A FAB WRITER KEEP WRITING MORE THANX FR D PMπŸ˜ƒ
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just loved the ending...a perfect end!!!

do write more fan fictions!!!:D
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey amazing update!!!

just the way i really want swaron to end...:)

do keep writing often...really loved the last part especially...:)