finally...second love story!!!

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
d ragini track was nice!!! she will make both of them realise that they both love each other!!! wow also they got accidently engaged!!! thats so cute!!! thnx a lot for taking my comments seriously IF and Makers๐Ÿ˜Š
for all these months i have been posting that plz for god sake soumya ko nikalo n plz we want our armi back we want a refreshed track we loved d love story of armi n we want to see how they face all d problems n not this bullshit pati ko becho track!!! we wanted to see a more elaborated love story with more cute moments n now atlast they have done it but its kanchi although but its ok atleast shraddha is there!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!๐Ÿค—
Finally no more drama n second love story!!! i wish kanchi is lakshmi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The new love story has everything & to some extent the same charm ๐Ÿ˜† and why not ๐Ÿ˜† The actors are same after all ๐Ÿ˜†
Im loving it The story is light & tender โ˜บ๏ธ And Im glad this week it only focussed on ArChi โ˜บ๏ธ

I just wish Aroona Irani comes back soon! I hope she has not left 
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very correct this week was full on archi!!! loved it so much!!! arsh is my fav!!! chahe woh armi ho ya archi!!!
n ya i also really miss dadi!!! she used to add spice to d show n was really cute!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
sainisamriti thumbnail
i am also love arjun-kanchi khatti meethi love story...
ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i agree n me 2 miss dadi