Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ohh damn it.  i know how to spell...

my brain hurts from studin 4 final exams..... i can't think n e more... h..e..l...pp meeeeeeeee

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

mahn786ch thumbnail
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS!!!!!!
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
hey khushbu wot u upto!!! hello can ne1 plz delete my post!!!! the pics r not showing,, delete kar do naa😭
*Anjali* thumbnail
no one else is participating??  come on Kajol fans!! where are you?
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will join lekin could i get time until monday 😳 i am all boooked for the wknd. graduation of cousin, a separate graduation party and a wedding bhi 😆 😆 😆 .

so could i get an extension plz? 😳

popkurn thumbnail

Sai di...you can complete this task anytime..I have just posted today and tomorrow because Im going to post Task #2 after the first task once your back you can complete this task and task #2...I know that sounds confusing but I tried explaining it as well as I could😳😊

Priya

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
A little late, but wanted ot say Good luck to all Participants.😛
popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhoobsuratKhusi

i hate him tooooooooo.... stupid cries tooooooooo much.  ur man damn it learn how to control ur feelings, also he act same in all damn movies.... god i hate him.. i still watch his movies, (not for him, fo actoress n there fashionable colt...)

Please Do Not post posts like that in any competitions, the competitions are simply for people to complete the tasks or say good luck to the contestants, if you are not taking part in the competition then please do not post in this topic. Sorry if I was being rude😳, I wasnt trying to be mean, I just had to say what I was trying to say😊.

Priya

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail

to tell u the truth i am not a kajol fan but i like all the movies sharkhan has done with kajol they rock so can i give it a try

1993 BAAZIGAR  SHAHRUKH - KAJOL 

they both did a very good job in the movie since it was there first movie working together

1995 DILWALE DULHANIYA LEJAYENGE  SHARUKH - KAJOL they both did played a fantasic job in the movie

1995 KARAN ARJUN  SHAHRUKH - KAJOL the movie was good but i didn't like it sort off but the music was a great the movie was actually good since they has showed the love with brothers i enjoyed the movie i don't think it was sort off good now it was really good

1998 KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI  SHAHRUKH - KAJOL  I really loved this movie it was the best movie then when i watch it now i still enjoy the songs and movie this movie was a really good movie to watch

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham shahrukh-kajol this movie was so so so so so good i gave it a a++++ it showed everything a movie needs it made me laugh cry and get emotial i think this movie was the great fanstaic movie to watch

Edited by * ^ Princess ** - 19 years ago
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhoobsuratKhusi

i hate him tooooooooo.... stupid cries tooooooooo much.  ur man damn it learn how to control ur feelings, also he act same in all damn movies.... god i hate him.. i still watch his movies, (not for him, fo actoress n there fashionable colt...)

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!??!! shahrukh khan is the greatest actor in the history of time.....not to mention hot!!😳😃

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago