Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hima2012

Good post Roshani! Great episode!! Just watched it again!! and will watch it again!!

thnx 

@ bold hima I'm with u, watching it again and again , of course there are some scenes i fast forward๐Ÿ˜† and there are some i just pause and  
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

yup i dont know why but i feel kunal wont actually push abhay and grab siddhi like that. wont she know he loves her, then mu's clear./ cvs dont want that na

norzar

Noreen anythingis possible in parichay land as sidhi may think she behaved like that coz he hated her and wanted to hurt her dunno it may be a dream sequence ๐Ÿ˜•
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
samir the man of expression the man of action is back

today if we deep dive our kunal his heart would break into

those words whIch will portray his expression

Pyar chhupta nahi aankhen chhupane se,dil rukta nahi kisike samjhane se,Ruk jati hai dhadkan tujhe bhul jaane se,hum tujhe yaad karte hai jeene ke bahane se.

salon pehle Ek geet likha hai,Maine tumhari surat dekh kar,us geet ko sangeet diya hai,Maine tumhari muskurahat dekh kar,Par usse gaana bhool gaya,Main jab se turn gayI mujhe chodkar aur raj jab tum ayi ho to ayi ho Ek ajnabi bankar
Edited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
don't tell me roshani...i had goosebumps watching that one scene in the end...i got spine in my chills...what a chemistry...i never seen such a intense and passionate couple ever...those couple i saw can never even come near SiNal...

sammy-keerti was so perfect in the scene...it was so real...they are one experts who knows how to make a scene as a real life circumstances...

the way kunu was so drunk...his eyes was filled with pain...anger...jealously...all in one go...and the way he pulls siddhi than push her body towards his body and utter such beautiful words "koi choo nahin sakta siddhi ko mere elava...siddhi srif meri hai...srif meri...bahut tadapa hoon tere liye"...siddhi words "bahut dard hota hai"...i hate tears in my eyes...though i am angry with him for certain issues...but then the truth is he loves siddhi way too much...the pain...the love...the pinning is so evident in his eyes...and he was crying for her...the tears in his eyes was so evident how much he loves her and controlled his feelings...

i am so happy how he confess his love and pain in drunken state infront of his clowns
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

samir the man of expression the man of action is back

today if we deep dive our kunal his heart would break into

those words whIch will portray his expression

Pyar chhupta nahi aankhen chhupane se,dil rukta nahi kisike samjhane se,Ruk jati hai dhadkan tujhe bhul jaane se,hum tujhe yaad karte hai jeene ke bahane se.

salon pehle Ek geet likha hai,Maine tumhari surat dekh kar,us geet ko sangeet diya hai,Maine tumhari muskurahat dekh kar,Par usse gaana bhool gaya,Main jab se turn gayI mujhe chodkar aur raj jab tum ayi ho to ayi ho Ek ajnabi bankar

seriously at the end kunal was crying   

@ bold nice lines ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

don't tell me roshani...i had goosebumps watching that one scene in the end...i got spine in my chills...what a chemistry...i never seen such a intense and passionate couple ever...those couple i saw can never even come near SiNal...

Leela i played those last 10 mins again and again , gosh that phir mohabbat song , i can't believe I'm watching one seen again and again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sammy-keerti was so perfect in the scene...it was so real...they are one experts who knows how to make a scene as a real life circumstances...

Sammer and Keerti , ive no words ! perfect yaar ! I've no words to describe how beautiful was that scene 

the way kunu was so drunk...his eyes was filled with pain...anger...jealously...all in one go...and the way he pulls siddhi than push her body towards his body and utter such beautiful words "koi choo nahin sakta siddhi ko mere elava...siddhi srif meri hai...srif meri...bahut tadapa hoon tere liye"...siddhi words "bahut dard hota hai"...i hate tears in my eyes...though i am angry with him for certain issues...but then the truth is he loves siddhi way too much...the pain...the love...the pinning is so evident in his eyes...and he was crying for her...the tears in his eyes was so evident how much he loves her and controlled his feelings...

yes u know i was so upset post leap, today i don't wanna complain about , just enjoy the show and sinal's scene . OMG gorgeous 

i am so happy how he confess his love and pain in drunken state infront of his clowns

right i would love to watch veena's face for once 

Musiquelover thumbnail

yard downloaded n watching it like mad n my hubby is watching me since that time n finAlly decided that meri biwI gayi kaamse ab mien kya batau these two with their intense passion took me to cloud 9 and left there my state is like I m lost n I dunno how to return

ultimate his eyes today his eyes expressed volumes of loved posessiveness obsessiveness passion and what not if given a chance today kunal is all set for second C -night

the way he said siddhi meri hai sirf meri 9saaal tadpa hu tumhare liye

this one statement Is enough for siddhi to understand that he didn't move on in his life ... he is still there only where she left him...and siddhi eyes gosh he can happily live looking deep into those eyes...
standing ovation for the amazing performance these two sinal are the soul of parichay
-Rojaa- thumbnail
@ seerabhi
Hi u still watching it, same here, I'm watching it on my mobile !
I cried watching the last scene ! I loved the way they showed kunals dialogues and the bg song ! Fab yaar! SS and Keerti did a fab jobEdited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshani45

@ seerabhiHi u still watching it, same here, I'm watching it on my mobile !I cried watching the last scene ! I loved the way they showed kunals dialogues and the bg song ! Fab yaar! SS and Keerti did a fab job

hi

ha yaaar m like watching it in repeat mode lfeeling every dialogue of his n tears in my eyes and writing shayeris in my dairy I love shayeris

I m feeling like writing an FF but again thinking yaaar Kay dialogue delivery hai Kay eyes hai n he is literally in tears siddhi should gave in once to pacify him yaaar
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur analysius on the epi roshani ...it was a superb epi ..brilliant acting by Sameer nd Keerti ...