Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very nice show today .

I was pretty shocked to see how Arjun behaved today .It seems that he does eventually wants to make his marriage work because Purvi told him to do so and he is sort of giving Ovi some kind of hope that eventually he will try and get over Purvi , just does not know how long it will take ..
I was thinking that he will totally cut himself off Ovi and will be determined not to be emotionaly involved ...

Now Purvi is crying ...and Ovi is crying .No sympathy with either of them ...

Loved  Manav , Archana and Teju today . Teju is such a lovely girl .Archana is so lucky to have her for a daughter ..I love the way she is looking  after her mother .

The Manav Archana scene in their room was so sweet and decent .This is what I want to see , a mature dignified and sweet romance where we will see these two people so happy together and find out solutions to problems together .

Ankita looks gorgeous in little make up .I loved the way she was with Teju and a happy Manav was looking at his family ...

Please Ekta , spend some money to let Manav get a bigger house .It looks stupid that his family sleeps in the kitchen when he is running a company of worth millions of Canadian dollars ...It's really very very stupid ...

Savita is still going on and on about ' I did it for my son ' but no one is listening ...she can keep  saying it forever ,. who cares .Manav and Archana are happy and with each other , hopefully forever this time ...

Sulochna was also very very good for all that she said to Savita .Someone should tell this to that woman ,She needs to hear this .

Tomorrow we will see Manav and Archana going to the mandir to thank God ...I hope they find their Soham as well soon ...

Star Of TheDay ..

Manav and Archana ...
Lovely to see them together and so happy ...

tanya i loooved today's episode... i looved teju a lot ... it was so sweet of her to sleep in the kitchen... not only ekta but zee should also give manav a bigger house coz after all pavitra rishta took theem to no1 position... all press is praising pr contribution in making zee no 1 atleast  give them new set
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pch76

Thanks Naresh for the update!

I am so hapy for Archu and how they are showing all over  Karanjkars and Desshmukhs that Truth is victory! Savita will learn this lesson sometime as well. Very decent scenes between Manav-Archana... loved that part.

I have no words for what Arjun Purvi are going through. I hope the elders - Manav, Archana, Sulo and DK feel responsible towards Arjun... and help them. What is Arjun's fate - always trying to come to terms with the unacceptable and at the same time for others sake??

wat u except armaan or dk should do for arjun-purvi?
dk-risking his friendship and partnership wid manav except arjun-purvi relation
archu-excepting hatered from deshmuk family throught out her life,her daughters hatered twrds her increased cause of arjun-purvi,still she was wid dem
manav-although he was alwys against their rishta,dint did anyting bad for then,excepted his fate and saw her daughter in depression day by day.
witness sucide attempt of her dear daughter,still he never went to arjun-purvi to back out
evn came for kanyadan

but wat arjun-purvi did was their decision,hnestly they riducled bth the families in themandap
wat else the elders should have done
i hope elders in the show behave like 1 and tell arjun-purvi to move on their life,
and arjun-ovi to wrk for their marriage
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sherma

wat u except armaan or dk should do for arjun-purvi?

dk-risking his friendship and partnership wid manav except arjun-purvi relation
archu-excepting hatered from deshmuk family throught out her life,her daughters hatered twrds her increased cause of arjun-purvi,still she was wid dem
manav-although he was alwys against their rishta,dint did anyting bad for then,excepted his fate and saw her daughter in depression day by day.
witness sucide attempt of her dear daughter,still he never went to arjun-purvi to back out
evn came for kanyadan

but wat arjun-purvi did was their decision,hnestly they riducled bth the families in themandap
wat else the elders should have done
i hope elders in the show behave like 1 and tell arjun-purvi to move on their life,
and arjun-ovi to wrk for their marriage

sherma here i agree with you i don't want any of the elder specially archu to enter arjun- purvi-ovi mess... they are adults they should decide what is good for them... when they can decide whom should marry who they can also decide there future too... they never asked there parents when they were doing this... in this case nobody can blame ovi... agreed she had put forward that deal to purvi but she never forced her to accept it... purvi could have declined it like archu did simple... what could ovi do if she would have rejected the deal nothing ... she was just trying to commit suicide that's it... arjun is also at fault coz he was not at gun point to accept the deal he could have said no to purvi and left that place...
as per archana's character she will ask ovi to leave arjun for purvi... in fact she will tell ovi to make her wedding successful ...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rash2222

sherma here i agree with you i don't want any of the elder specially archu to enter arjun- purvi-ovi mess... they are adults they should decide what is good for them... when they can decide whom should marry who they can also decide there future too... they never asked there parents when they were doing this... in this case nobody can blame ovi... agreed she had put forward that deal to purvi but she never forced her to accept it... purvi could have declined it like archu did simple... what could ovi do if she would have rejected the deal nothing ... she was just trying to commit suicide that's it... arjun is also at fault coz he was not at gun point to accept the deal he could have said no to purvi and left that place...
as per archana's character she will ask ovi to leave arjun for purvi... in fact she will tell ovi to make her wedding successful ...

i hope archu doesnt do dis and tell ovi to break her marriage
i agree arvi look very gud together onscreen,but that doesnt mean they shld b together without any morals,purvi will becum a second punni
arjun-purvi should move on
ovi seems to b a nice girl,she really luvs arjun,he shld appreciate it
Thanks Naresh for the update...,

Those good old days are back in Manav & Archana live aftr 18 yrs...,
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not expecting the elders to go and tell Arjun to divorce Ovi and get Purvi back. What annoys me is that there has been no conversation between any elder and Arjun. The boy has een left to deal with his agonizing confusion all by himself...

It will be a metamorphic effort on Ovi's part to realize her mistake of emotionally trapping Purvi (and so Arjun) and step put gracefully...

Well you know I am going crazy. It is jus that it is very apavitra to show the whole Arjun-Purvi-Ovi triangle... what is new in PR???
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice show today. Finally some happiness for Archana and Manav.

Really wish that they would move to a bigger house. This kitchen-bedroon thing looks silly. Till then they can at least have a particiton in the living room!

Feeling sad for the younger lot but for the moment, no one can do anything. Only time or  Ekta mata will show some (twisted) solution.
What can Archana do except support her daughters. She cannot resolve the triangle can she? And Arjun needs time to deal with the situation. I really wish he had not given in instantly and had at least called his father. But that would not be dramatic , would it?

Anyways, really happy for Archu today.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

happy to see Manav and Archu together.

but in their happiness all left Purvi alone. Arjun is agian giving hope to Ovi thinking she will understand. Ovi will never understand the pain of Arjun and Purvi. She will not lose this chance to keep Arjun with her.

Stupid Purvi. what is the use in crying now? No one cared. Archu went hopme happily. sulo happy confronting Savita. Archu doesn't even care to call Purvi before going to bed.

Purvi has to shed dons of tears. Ovi stopped crying. now its Purvis turn.

Savita and Ovi will join hand in chasing Purvi away. They are the only two didn't regret for their past. Purvi is a emotional fool and will do anything for D clan now.

Ajun already in anger on Purvi. I don't think he will do anything to get Purvi back in his life.

Purvi surely end up marrying someone to save Ovi's married life with Arjun. EK is planning for that. then they call Arjun-Ovi, Purvi-Mr. X as Pavitra Rishta.

Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Much thanks Navesh for the precise update!
RobG84 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naresh...

Nice to see the elders back together, but heartbreaking to see ARVI missing each other.
What has happened to the angry Arjun of a few days back??
How can Archana just forget Purvi?
What is wrong with everyone, where's DK??

What a stupid show...its left a bitter taste in the fans mouth!!
Why on earth do you create a soap showing 8 months of a budding romance and then in one swipe create this rubbish.
Ekta get out of show business you have no creativity, the younger generation are not fools , they fight for what they want.

Ok I'm sorry just really fed up with this track and to bring on that police man...not really eye candy is he now??...ok ok there I go again!  sorry sorry sorry...but am still fed up!!