Kairee: Bang of the Day: (11/12)/09/12

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOw for this I have the least time to write, under 2 minutes,

BUT. .

--------------------
Despite Ambi leaving jsut to let ANuj Mala leave, as I said in prev bang, it was obviously gonna make ANuj realise his hidden love for AMbi and realise also what his shortcomings are. .

Biggest bang was on Mala, the idiot was dumped again, just when Anuj was gonna ascent the Mandap, he stopped and went to get AMbi,  I thought it wud be a blooper on how easily he cud find AMbi, but thatnk God it wasnt coz he remembered what AMbi told him  in the past, abotu what she wud do if she was lonely or needed time out. . 😃

THe continuing bang on mala was that as Ambi came back, she grabbed Mala and threw her out  ..YEEEHAW> . that was the best part for me, I absoluteyl LOVED THAT. . !!!!!

---------------------

only critisism might be,  I did not find the Ambuj confession scene as convincing as it shud have been, BUt they did a great job, considering Nama was just a new entry as Anuj, SO all in all was a job well pulled off, but there was the obvious lack of chamistry that I felt for the first tiem. . 😊 But with time I am sure once both Ambuj get more used to the AMbuj alliace potrayal, things will pick up and obviously shine thru as they shud. .   ALso the reason i perhaps felt taht Ambuj might not be as convincing as a pair is just that, coz individually I absolutely loved their effort and performances, AMbi was BRILLIANT. . .   and also I loved the original Jay/Preeti as Ambuj, so with the new face for ANuj, the whole Ambuj jodi has had a major change so will need time for myself to recognise Ambuj as they shall be henceforth 😊 

AND again, lali lipistick was missing, really missed her,   I dont know how many days more we will have to last without our lali lipistick. . 😭😭
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know... First of all this ambuj chemistry still lacks in kairi naman is new but lets give him time to become a perfect anuj...

Missing laali
wanna a kick start of imarti ambi s katta meeta...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

I don't know... First of all this ambuj chemistry still lacks in kairi naman is new but lets give him time to become a perfect anuj...

Missing laali
wanna a kick start of imarti ambi s katta meeta...

yeah,  IMarti AMbi KM relation has to kick off again, coz i am sure Kusum suspects Imarti  to be still bad and will convey that to AMbi as well, 😊

and realyl wish lali comes back soon