NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys this is my very first OS.
WARNING: There will be lots of grammer mistakes,just ignore them and let me know howz the rest...I am really really lazy so don't want to proof read or check for the mistakes.

Arnav: Di plz! (In background Arnav's big tune)
Now Arnav came downstairs...ALL THE WORKERS OUT OF THE HOUSE SOON...And under one minute all were gone...
Dadi: Chote!
Arnav: Hey, plz huuhhh (Said with an attitude and pointing finger at her) Don't even dare to talk to me like that, in this house I am the head so Plz be respectful of that fact!
Dadi: Yeh kya tareeka hain bado se baat karne ka?
Arnav: Oh, Plz don't start on that again I have studied Moral science at school and know whom to respect and whom to not (now looking at shyam).
Dadi: Bas chote Bohat ho gaya! (while raising her hand indicating him to stop).
Arnav: That is what I am saying Dadi Bohat ho gaya & in btw plz stop showing your hand like a traffic controller...
*Dadi was now fuming*😡
Anajli: Yeh kya bol rahe ho chote?
Arnav: Di, kya traffic controller, yes di believe me Arshians made me this request to tell her and they get really annoyed with her such hand gestures.
Anjali: Chote stop saying such an unrespectful things to Dadi ...
Nani: [aside] No, Chote! keep going I hate this Sumo pehlban Jab se aayi hain mere Ko koi poochta hi nahin.
Arnav: Di, now you will teach me how to be rude in a respectful way...
and you shyam.
Get out of this house now! (he shouted)
Anjali: yeh kya keh rahe ho?
Arnav: Di, what my beautiful ladies wanted me to say and do (he meant US :P)
Arnav walked towards shyam and held him by his collar and literally dragged him to throw out of the house.
Shyam held his hand to free himself but in vain Arnav was strong enough and shyam just a fatso...
Shyam: Salesahab Plz give me atleast one chance to prove myself...
Anjali: Chotestop it.
Arnav did not listen her...
Dadi: Arnav Damadji ko chodiye..
Arnav stopped but still holding shyam from his collar...
Arnav: Now if anybody dared me to stop then see what I will do... Step Back all of you..
Payal, Akaash, Nani, NK stepped back...
Nani: [aside] thankyou Chote you know iss umar mein itna run nahin kar sakte main and yes, throw him out of this house he deserves it but Plz Plz Plz throw this SUMO too (she said while looking at DADI with an angry look).
Anjali: Bas Arnav now I am saying Bohat Ho Gaya...
Arnav was shocked becoz Anjali said Arnav not Chotte...
Anjali: Okay, so you want him to get out of the house well, I will go with him too...
(Everyone's eyes wide opened in surprise)
Arnav: Di R u serious?
Anjali: Yes, Chote I will leave your house with my Shyamji...
Arnav: Great Di was just making sure whether you really meant it or not... awesome then leave, I am sure my beautiful ladies want this too.
Anjali did not expect this response from him...
Dadi: Chote "TUM AISA KUCH NAHIN KAROGE"
Arnav: Main aisa karoonga aur karke bhi dikhaoonga...
Dadi: Okay, Damadji, Anjali bitiya let's go!
Nani: Chote!aisa mat karo.
Arnav went close to Nani.
Arnav: Nani you are my sweet Nani I love you so much but this Dadi is so cruel I don't like her seriously let her go and the day she has come here my Khushi is so unhappy and she always try to control people
and want to take my position which I will never let her do (he said it in a low voice so that only Nani only could hear it)
Nani: But Anjali Bitiyan Chote!
Arnav: Koi baat nahin Nani... She will come back you see (Still in low voice).
Arnav: Nani, this is her choice not mine she can leave... (Said in loud voice so everyone can hear him now).
Anjali was crying really hard, Shyam comforting her.
Arnav: Now you guys can leave and your Stuff will be sent to the place you will be living...
Dadi, Shyam, Anjali were leaving the house when
Arnav said "Is there anybody else who wants to go with them."
Nobody said anything and Arnav assumed it as a "No"
Arnav: Good!
and he saw Anjali, Dadi, Shyam standing still not gone yet..
Arnav: What are you waiting for?
Plz leave!
And they finally left...
Arnav: [Aside] ThankGod now I can finally marry my Khushi peacefully...without any Rhona Dhona...
Akaash call all the workers now and ask them to continue with their work...
Akaash: Ji bhai!
Nk, Nani, Payal, Mami now get ready to arrange all the marriage stuff I want to marry khushi Asap...and I have already wasted lot of time and don't want to waste anymore.
All nodded.
Nani: [aside]: Thankyou Nandkishor I am so happy now feeling so calm minded and thankGod that SUMO has gone...Oooppsss traffic controller (she giggled) and I hope Sumo will take care of my bitiya after knowing that shyam creeps truth they will come back here.I HOPE
Arnav called khushi and she finnally picked up the phone.
and he did not let her say anything Hello khushi I want you here now at RM...Now everything is fine now.
Arnav explained everything to khushi she was shocked but Arnav convinced her just like he convinced Nani :P...
and in a week they were married...
After a year they had twins one girl & one boy whom they name Ansh and Ayushiii (Boy and Girl respectively) and they lived
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

That is it guys I did not want to talk much about Anjali Anjali and only Anjali 😆. I hope you must have enjoyed my writing piece..Let me know if you like it or not. 😃 Edited by naksh2227 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So only one person liked it
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
man that was funny
where did ya come up with this god so wish this is what happens but wont
kya baat haii arnaa finally you did the unthinkable dear
yup who cares about anji at this point

Originally posted by: chavvi16

man that was funny
where did ya come up with this god so wish this is what happens but wont
kya baat haii arnaa finally you did the unthinkable dear
yup who cares about anji at this point

lolll yes I DON'T care about her really.