ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
what a mass story
Reva was dead now she is alive.
Vikram's mom was dead now she is alive ow wow
what a bakwas story
Is it real story ?? i dont think so ...
Vikram has many cheaters and selfish people around him does he need his mom to come in n ruin him more.

Some say he looks bad now a days tell me who will look good with such a family ..

vikram run away better 4 u... dont waste ur life in this hell .. there is no morning in this show.

they bring GIGI ADI REVA REVA-BROTHER And now VIKRAM MOM to hurt vikram and ruin his life...
I CAnt see this all mass in great show that is ruined...

daily they add new actors to try make us hate vikram
bakwas story !!!
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG another dead person comes to life? Did she also lose her memory?๐Ÿ˜†

What kind of family is this? Has everyone who died, died in mysterious circumstances - I mean did they not have funerals?

Forget about where she was when Jiji was thrown out  by her husband, if she was alive why has she left young daughter Kuhu motherless? I distinctly remember before the last good SugVi scene (button showing scene with all the double meanings) Kuhu showing Sugni her mother's photo and said she was no more so Sugni suggested she sleep with her mother's photo to stop her having nightmares.

Will she be for Reva or against Reva?

Sugni is her grandson's mistress - why should she give Sugni a second thought

Why do they keep bringing dead family members back to make his life difficult when they could use existing characters with whom he has ill will likeTJS to give him more than one problem to content with.

Question - will TVS be Mummy's boy like rest of Indian Serial men?
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks

Another negative character is there any positive character who will support TVS Sugni love??????
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal7

OMG another dead person comes to life? Did she also lose her memory?๐Ÿ˜†

What kind of family is this? Has everyone who died, died in mysterious circumstances - I mean did they not have funerals?

Forget about where she was when Jiji was thrown out  by her husband, if she was alive why has she left young daughter Kuhu motherless? I distinctly remember before the last good SugVi scene (button showing scene with all the double meanings) Kuhu showing Sugni her mother's photo and said she was no more so Sugni suggested she sleep with her mother's photo to stop her having nightmares.

Will she be for Reva or against Reva?

Sugni is her grandson's mistress - why should she give Sugni a second thought

Why do they keep bringing dead family members back to make his life difficult when they could use existing characters with whom he has ill will likeTJS to give him more than one problem to content with.

Question - will TVS be Mummy's boy like rest of Indian Serial men?

And here's the proof
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YVovhbvqc[/YOUTUBE]

and about ur question Yes only that quality is left to add him now cuz they ;re exchanging qualities from vikram to adi and adi to vikram and old adi was a mummy's boy so vikram will get this quality as well๐Ÿ˜†
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@payal - Definitely she will side Reva and i know why they brought her back from dead.  Vikram's mother will ask vikram to give her a vachhan that she will give waris a pota n for some saas drama  (anyway's everybody like to take and give vacchan in this show) so no hurdles for ad-sugni pairing.

Jiji coudn't get through vikram so Vikram's mother, definitely he will oblige to her.

the best part what reason they will show how she suddenly became alive or we will find CV with memory loss.  They have forgotten so many things i am still waiting  when they will show who hit gulabai at reva manzil.

Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@komal07 live persons disappearing and dead coming alive๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† by the way kuhu is again in the list of disappeared persons since TVS Sugni marriage about to happen wonder when all the disappeared characters appear again๐Ÿ˜‰

payal7 thumbnail
@Lidvin

She wants a Pota from a woman who had mental/emotional problems?

If the CVs want to bring back interest in this show they could try and show her as strong character who kicks out Reva and Sugni from the family's lives
muktha_cute thumbnail
i want this women 2 come and watch how all are playing wid tvs and his emotions and throw tat bloddy beggar adi  and his cheater mother out of d house

if u place a dog on simhasan wat will happen they will surely show their true character
same with adi and sugni
chahe vunhe kitna bhi help karo vunkeliye kitna bhi karo they show their true characters tat is cheating and backstabbing

even tat characterless gulabiya and her bloddy daugther out woh bhi dhake marke
even brings revas real face out infront of all and throw this reva out too
get a good educated beauiful richwomen for vikram and get him married if she is the real moher of tvs
ifnot with all evil characers around she becomes one of them 2 torcher tvs
Edited by venesa - 11 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read updates

just to know how they will get rid of this custom of sardhakahi. 

When TJS-his wife n son will be shown. 

kuku nowhere in sceen right now when they will get her back. 

Amrita what step she is going to take and what they will show her in future.

Who hit gulabai at reva mansion.  Who was sungi's mama talking to at vikram's haveli and what was the conversation?

Dhanuma said she found reva in ashram then how come reva said she came to reva manzil and if she has come  then where was she for 1 year.   Reva's parents  and how she got married to vikram? 

I want the initial episodes TVS-TJS confrontation to see again (I thought i will get to see so many scenes between these two characters).  Missing it the most? 

what happened to that chaacha? Thakur's loose talks? 

Vikram if they turn him negative how negative they will show him ( i like watching him in any scenes as he has good facial expression) 

Will adi fight the custom (as right now he is shown as hero of the show) or will be it be sugni as most of the serial show only the female  lead character very strong n all other character dumb no matter how strong they are?

so for all above point i read updates and watch only vikram scenes on net n they do not cater to TRP unless watched on TV and on this forum i love to read the comments posted by members.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: komal07

And here's the proof
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YVovhbvqc[/YOUTUBE]

and about ur question Yes only that quality is left to add him now cuz they ;re exchanging qualities from vikram to adi and adi to vikram and old adi was a mummy's boy so vikram will get this quality as well๐Ÿ˜†

guys watch this video and tell me ... who is she ???

and vikram mother who will enter this show is some one else...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/krutika-desai-enters-phir-subah-hogi-vikrams-mother