Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is becoming more ridiculous day by day. Give us a break CVS. Instead of bringing a new character every week why don't the writers try to clear up the mess they created❓. Now they have to bring Vikram's mother from dead all of a sudden.As if we audiences weren't already confused enough now they have to make us more confused and show this nonsense drama
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by lidvin

@payal - Definitely she will side Reva and i know why they brought her back from dead.  Vikram's mother will ask vikram to give her a vachhan that she will give waris a pota n for some saas drama  (anyway's everybody like to take and give vacchan in this show) so no hurdles for ad-sugni pairing.

Jiji coudn't get through vikram so Vikram's mother, definitely he will oblige to her.

the best part what reason they will show how she suddenly became alive or we will find CV with memory loss.  They have forgotten so many things i am still waiting  when they will show who hit gulabai at reva manzil.

Lidvin "Raat Gayi Baat Gayi"  Hitting Gulabia is all water under the bridge now.  But i can bet on it that the reason for resurrecting TVS mother will be another dumb excuse as Rewas resurrection.  Jiji chose a girl for her brother even though her aristocratic mother was aliveπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.   Dhanuma says she found Rewa at an Ashram but Rewa says she came to Rewa Manzil on her own.  She heard the whole conversation about Sugni between Dhanuma, Vik and Gulb at Reva Manzil but she says it was her brother who told her that Vik was getting married and to act insane.  Trust me if we continue watching we will all land at the mental asylum.
Edited by Saviosaraff - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 OMG guys my sides are hurting from laughing at this ridiculousness...they seriously think that people  forget what was shown...the return of a dead wife ,...was predictable...but  a dead MOTHER???  they are turning this into a  sass-bahu  drama...the same thing both Varun Badola and Naryani Sahstri  said they  wanted to stay away from.
 Just when you think they hit an all time low with the  sleazy brother,  they went lower...
In fact I  am trying to figure out what the hell they are trying to do ..
 They are trying to get people to   turn against Vickram and the best way hey can think of to do that  is by making eveyone in he show , walk all over im, insult him, lie and cheat him ...yet some how he is the  one that is wrong??  They seriously think  the audience is that dumb???

payal7 thumbnail
It says in the atricle at the ronshaan link that they will explain why his mother has been away from the household. Memory loss?πŸ˜›

Ofcourse she will be different to the photo Kuhu had because that was an old B&W pic of someone used as prop by the old writers who were not intending to resurrect dead people. I assume that person is not an actor.

As someone said this is not drama its a comedy of errors.πŸ˜†

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 so now again a new character, what is the need... ? but i don't think that this character can be lagao char chand to the show, i don't feel that she will make this show better... now this show need some quick washing and cleaning... instead of  adding some more tam-jham... 
once i said about rewa that what V do.. ? if " murda jinda ho gya" but now i feel i should say " murde zinde ho gye" ... * abhi aur kitne honge pta nahi... really these people r hopeless... why not PH or channel call the old team or atleast few member of that team... how long this show will suffer... and we too... they killed to a good opportunity... this is very sad... πŸ˜•  
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously? What exactly will be the purpose of showing his mother? It's not as though Sugni wants to have anything to do with Vikram.
payal7 thumbnail

After yesterday's episode there may be conflict between TVS and Adi and she may come in at a point to remind them that they are family and should not fight over the same woman.That would be logical but with these CVs who knows?πŸ˜‰

Who knows, she may actually care about her son and may knock him back into shape and give them some home truths. That would be nice but I DOUBT IT.

It will be same old you need to stay in your marriage crap!!!!!!!

I assume they are no longer going to claim this a real life storyπŸ˜† because 2 people coming back from the dead would be one hell of a real life story.

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Seriously? What exactly will be the purpose of showing his mother? It's not as though Sugni wants to have anything to do with Vikram.

Exactly..πŸ˜† & the actress Krutika, why did she agree to be part of this crap? Doesnt she know that the ship is sinking??πŸ˜•
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
🀣

OMFG am laughing so much my sides hurt.

What a waste that a powerhouse actress like Krutika Desai is entering this show full of lazy writers who can't get facts straight.

Maybe Krutika ji character is like a mother to TVS probably the mom or father sister who helped raise them after mother death.
That's there only options cause there is no way you can excuse Vik & Kuhu mentioning there mother death.

Gosh all these good actors & actress in this show and again cv miss the mark in casting Adi 🀒

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys Who Knows ...
May Be soon they will Bring Vikram Father too..
And say he was away ext... !!!
where was that mother when GIGI left alone ? Where was her all those yrs?