Krutika Desai enters as TVS mother

Posted: 11 years ago
Rival Site

We hear that she will play the mother of Thakur Vikram Singh (Varun Badola). She will dominate the proceedings in the house and her presence will have a threatening effect on Sugni (Gulki Joshi). She is a conservative lady who overpowers everyone in the house. The lady will have a sophisticated look with richsarees and will sport a bit of grey in the hair.

When contacted, Krutika Desai confirmed the news  saying, "Yes, I will be starting shoot for Phir Subah Hogi in a day or two. Coincidentally, I am back on Channel Zee at the same time slot of Ram Milaayi Jodi which I was part of. In Phir Subah Hogi, I play the mother of Varun Badola's character."

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
what a crap man the show is turning from comedy circus to a cartoon network. What a progress wow ðŸ¤£

Btw thanks for sharing
But  i thought his mother was dead and if not then where was she when her daughter was thrown out by her husband? 
One More character will it make a difference.  Instead of getting new characters they should get old characters and bring the essence back of the show.  Forget sugvi atleast the concept what they showed initial and fight the custom out of the village.  so its another saas saga  on the way
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

But  i thought his mother was dead and if not then where was she when her daughter was thrown out by her husband? 

All characters are suddenly rising from the dead first reva now TVS mother.  All existing characters of the show they have buried them for some time will resurrect when the CV's require eg TJS his wife & son and all thakurs.

I hope they don't get TVS  son from somewhere after some time (to make TVS bad they might show some najahis aulad) 🤣 
Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

EXACTLY - the manner in which this show was written is there was NO mother. What happened to Haldi Chacha? Seriously, this show is NOTHING like its former self. Now they are bringing in characters out of nowhere.

omg sugni will be in for more torture & humiliation... but serves her right i feel
tfs
Originally posted by lidvin

All characters are suddenly rising from the dead first reva now TVS mother.  All existing characters of the show they have buried them for some time will resurrect when the CV's require eg TJS his wife & son and all thakurs.

I hope they don't get TVS  son from somewhere after some time (to make TVS bad they might show some najahis aulad) 🤣 

lolzzz Since the uttaran hero came to the show the writer got an idea to make uttaran part2.
U will stop shocking urself if u see from where their inspiration is coming.😆

Originally posted by komal07

lolzzz Since the uttaran hero came to the show the writer got an idea to make uttaran part2.
U will stop shocking urself if u see from where their inspiration is coming.😆

What are we going to see? Aditya already has a mother..and if he is Prince Charming and the hero of the show, why do we need TVS mother...Varun B chose to do this show because it was not a saas-bahu show...are the writers going to butcher it further and make it just that?
Krutika desia with grey hair (what logic).  Why i have a feeling that Krutika n jiji will look like sister instead of mother-daughter.