Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Love thise ideas too!

YES! AP classes and Sparknotes are bestest Frenemies! 🤣 I sparknote for every freaking AP class! 

I have a feeling Panchi will be a great friend of Kiya in future, and Ranveer wilk stand for KD someday.. I just cant wait for those friendship tracks!
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Love thise ideas too!

YES! AP classes and Sparknotes are bestest Frenemies! 🤣 I sparknote for every freaking AP class! 

I have a feeling Panchi will be a great friend of Kiya in future, and Ranveer wilk stand for KD someday.. I just cant wait for those friendship tracks!

AP and Sparknotes! they are a bundle. I remember how the first thing that will come to my mind whenever I am stuck in any AP class. Sparknotes! specially history and essay writing! I am such sucker when it comes to history. some how that subject never favors me. 

I know, I can already see Panchi and Kiya being friends. Panchi is so sweet to every body. there are few tracks of Panchi and KD too. How she really wanted RV to help save KD. and those sworn enemies. KD and RV, I am so waiting for the day when they start respecting each others actions and becoming friends. 
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

AP and Sparknotes! they are a bundle. I remember how the first thing that will come to my mind whenever I am stuck in any AP class. Sparknotes! specially history and essay writing! I am such sucker when it comes to history. some how that subject never favors me. 

I know, I can already see Panchi and Kiya being friends. Panchi is so sweet to every body. there are few tracks of Panchi and KD too. How she really wanted RV to help save KD. and those sworn enemies. KD and RV, I am so waiting for the day when they start respecting each others actions and becoming friends. 

I use it for History, but not as much. I use it mostly for Literature! Its such a pain! I cant read through those thick books! So I go for summary and analyzes on Sparknotes! And hey, it got me a grade I need! :D

I seriously wonder what is wrong with them! What made them enemies? I guess Panchi knows the truth that RV or KD are not ready to listen to! 
littleflaws thumbnail
^ I know! I was like sinking in Lit last year. On top I didn't liked my teacher either. *shush* I didn't liked his teaching style. :p 

I think they are not enemies enemies, but not friends either. It's like a typical school boys behavior. I am not sure, hope it is revealed soon.
Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
^ I hope my Lit this year goes fine!  ðŸ˜† I am more likely to start procrastinating again! -___-

I dont think their behavior is typical. You don't see Ranveer this aggressive with anyone else! And the taunts they throw at each other, they hold so much venom!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woah! Discussion.. Lemme go through it. ðŸ¤“
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

^ I hope my Lit this year goes fine!  ðŸ˜† I am more likely to start procrastinating again! -___-

I dont think their behavior is typical. You don't see Ranveer this aggressive with anyone else! And the taunts they throw at each other, they hold so much venom!

true that. it's like they have this hatred built within for each other. 
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Woah! Discussion.. Lemme go through it. ðŸ¤“

GO study for your quiz first!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Khushi, none of it is worth reading 🤣 🤣 It is not even relaated to the topic! :/ *Hides from Minnu and Khushi*
littleflaws thumbnail
^ IK we better run, before we are kicked out of here. lol :p