Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Damon.Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
gargi
hey read ur quote on my cumnt. well, its my prime most duty to read all updates. lol. so, excited 2 now wat happens to vishal. he is such a nose pocker, i hate him n akshay n dhruv! ugghhh
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol i know i had reserved somewhere, but cant find it now...
 firstly gargi sorry for the late comment on this awesome story of yours.  But better late than never...πŸ˜‰ 

Both Chapter and 21 were written superbly.. the details and emotions that you have depicted is visually so easy, hats off to you for that. Love the much needed kiss in chapter 20 and this somes it up for me :

''Their voices stopped for sometime as the cool breeze blended with the warmth of their hug did all the needful. Everything seemed to be still at the moment and they forgot about all the worldly affairs. Sharuya never thought he would get such a moment from his crazy, stubborn princess in this place so soon. It was one of the best memories on earth ever since he was born in this century...''

Loved it, very well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am not staying much on all the extra's and their negativity like Yuvraj Akshay and troupe because as annoying and frustrating as they are including Rekha and Vishal... they are very needed to portray the story and you have done a brilliant job.

The waterfall scene for me was 😳 so dreamy. i loved it...

While i am ever so curious to find out what Vishal is doing in Mumbai and what happened to Uday/ Shaurya and What exactly does DS know??  lol... i know all will be revealed in the chappies to follow, personally i cant wait ... and GARGI CONGRATS FOR THE SECOND BOOK, ITS ABOUT TIME... FOR YOUR SUPERB EFFORT AND WONDERFUL STORY YOU DESERVE MANY MORE TO FOLLOW...

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A  BEAUTIFUL STORY... MUUAHHH

HUGS...

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shahista01

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol i know i had reserved somewhere, but cant find it now...

firstly gargi sorry for the late comment on this awesome story of yours.  But better late than never...πŸ˜‰ 

Both Chapter and 21 were written superbly.. the details and emotions that you have depicted is visually so easy, hats off to you for that. Love the much needed kiss in chapter 20 and this somes it up for me :

''Their voices stopped for sometime as the cool breeze blended with the warmth of their hug did all the needful. Everything seemed to be still at the moment and they forgot about all the worldly affairs. Sharuya never thought he would get such a moment from his crazy, stubborn princess in this place so soon. It was one of the best memories on earth ever since he was born in this century...''

Loved it, very well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am not staying much on all the extra's and their negativity like Yuvraj Akshay and troupe because as annoying and frustrating as they are including Rekha and Vishal... they are very needed to portray the story and you have done a brilliant job.

The waterfall scene for me was 😳 so dreamy. i loved it...

While i am ever so curious to find out what Vishal is doing in Mumbai and what happened to Uday/ Shaurya and What exactly does DS know??  lol... i know all will be revealed in the chappies to follow, personally i cant wait ... and GARGI CONGRATS FOR THE SECOND BOOK, ITS ABOUT TIME... FOR YOUR SUPERB EFFORT AND WONDERFUL STORY YOU DESERVE MANY MORE TO FOLLOW...

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A  BEAUTIFUL STORY... MUUAHHH

HUGS...

Shahistha..first of all a great thank you for such a big comment!...It took a lot of time and effort to think about a romantic scene for both Chapter 20 and 21 but with the valuable and sweet comments of everyone, I can work more in the next chaps😊

Please don't embarrass me as you too are a great writer and write superb stories. πŸ˜³

Ya hopefully if this thread ends ill be able to start a new thread and this story will get its book 2. The story will move back to the past in that book and unravel the mystery.😊

_Annesha_ thumbnail
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: annesha18

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

Annesha itna hartal mat karo...πŸ˜†...ill updtae as soon as i get some time..m busy dear...πŸ˜•
sweet_gargi thumbnail

ok lets chatπŸ˜‰
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Annesha itna hartal mat karo...πŸ˜†...ill updtae as soon as i get some time..m busy dear...πŸ˜•
sorry acha theek hai no hartaal abkoh jaab kar na hai app karenge
i am patienlt waiting

sweet_gargi thumbnail

itni samajhdar aur pyari bachi hai...chalo isi bat pe ill defo updtae in 2 days😊
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hila 2 days gargi me tho aur bhi samajdar hoo i m so innocent +massom+sharif can u plus update within one day puppy face 
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina6

hila 2 days gargi me tho aur bhi samajdar hoo i m so innocent +massom+sharif can u plus update within one day puppy face 

ehehhe...iqra...that was sweet bt mei thori busy and tensed hu...dsatshwy nt updating..😊