Crooner 1.34 : "Devil" had His "Castle" - UPDATED

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the crooner Priya di!!  N the pics r just awesome!! The TRPs!! I never worried abt them coz I never understand the logic behind all that!πŸ˜• I loved BS in the epi(is there any instance I dint love him??) He is puurrrfect!!!!   

The episode starts with the hug of the Snakezaade(can't get any other word!!πŸ˜› ) What a treat to our eyes!!! Mere tho ankhen bhar aagaye unn bichde huve lovers ko finally itna Khush dekh ke!!!

The Arnav-Khushi scene was perfect for me coz I was missing that pushing, screaming,character dheela wala ASR very badly!!πŸ˜ƒ The moment he said I shdn't have let u come that close to me, it was a tap open moment for meβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜­

The scene where Shaym-Anjali-Dadi  were sitting in one line on Anjali's bed was the picture perfect moment!! How happy were they looking!!! Bhagwan kare duniya mein sab ki buri nazar unn logon ko hi lage!!!

NK, u r a sweetheart!!! 

The way ASR held the neck of shyam, I was screaming,go for it!! just hold it for few more seconds n it'll be over Arnav!! but then again I remember, he is the reason Anjali's alive n Anjali's happiness is more important to everyone in her family…

N the way the lovers spent their time alone in the kitchen, I can't see them in any pain in the future coz of the separation!!! Koi please uss kheer mein cyanide ya rat poison daaldo!!!     

Other thoughts:

• There's a poem in telugu which had the meaning, if u eat neem daily, it'll taste sweet and that's wat is exactly happening to me I guess!! I liked Khushi's dress yesterday!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
  • Arnav also showed his hand yesterday!!😲 πŸ˜² genes I tell u!!
  • The look mami gave to Akash when dadi said atleast someone is showing badappan in the house!!! 🀣 Poor Akash!!! 
  • What was in that parcel cover???? πŸ˜•
  • Did NK go to the temple with Dadi n Nani???

No thoughts on precapπŸ˜•   

Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Priya, what a balanced croonerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘'.dear creatives and darling forumwalon'.all balanced'and beautiful pics dear'.they speak volumes'

I cannot agree more with you on those 2 points'.as you say rectify them'because d PRODUCT was always way above d rest'⭐️

1. Anjali : yes.audience has lost d connection with her'a mother who has lost her unborn child will definitely want her husband next to her..theres nothing wrong in it, in fact I am even turning a blind eye to d fact that husband has been accused severely and thrown out of d house 'but how do you explain that mother to come down to kitchen and make kheer and tell d family members to move on and enjoy a wedding within 36 hrs of d accident'😑😑.anybody care to explain this'.the sweet, a little nagging, demanding sister has vanished to d thin air'.she has always been  importunate, manipulative but still ppl would have brushed her actions as a spoilt,pampered sis'.but now its beyond redemption, at least in my pov I cant tolerate this kind of shamelessness'.

One more thing I would like to point out that in a household where MIL always addresses bahus as phatti saree and khoon bhari tang how come d daughter is always clinging onto d husband'.hugging and holding hands and behaving as modern incarnation of Laila Majnu'.i guess I should stop here'otherwise can go on and on'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. ASR-Khushi'

I always remember Khushi mending d shirt button and saying " dhaga humhe thamna pada, hamari marzi nehi thi"'.i know it's a different context but for me it sums up Khushi'.she does things for others..this time too she just meant good for Anjali because in her subconscious mind this step too is taken for ASR'she thinks if Anjali will be happy it is gonna make Arnav happy too. But in that bargain she completely lost track of d point that she is defying her husband'.that is a complete shocker for me'because she places Arnav above everything else'.so even if she let go everything including she and her family being cheated by Shyam, she shouldn't have forgotten that shyam kidnapped Arnav and plotted his murder'.😲😲😲

And exactly on this point Arnav differs'he is letting go everything but not the fact that it was Shyam who planted d seed of doubt, mistrust in him about Khushi'it was Shyam for whom they both went thru hell'.and now though he is allowing Shyam in his house still he dare not utter d name of "KHUSHI"'

Actually i had lots to say on this...but today told u its crazy day..

My total paisa wasool moment'..oh boy this guy could kill with his eyes'.

Priya, did you say everything else went blurrr'😳😳..ha ha in that case its my situation everyday'that explains my rewatches and going blurr and rewind and watch'..its an addictive cycle you know'.

Arnav -Khushi fought...did they ??? aahhh me sadist..😭😭😭 they had to...they fight pretty well, all hiccups are in wishing Happy Birthdays and admitting love...not touching d ASR screamimg "GO" and khushi's tears and d night remembering each other part only because for me it holds lotsa potential...at least for next 2 episodes...CVs pls dont rush it up...we are very patient audience...would love d roothna manana...treasure hunt of phone and a little more barking, dashing into GH, and a fierce pull and embrace...

Free advice..lena hai toh lo''..

hightime for PH,CVs,SP or whoever concerned should take d cue on what audience want and who are your leads'. is payalia back again or d whole cast specializes on I quit dhamki'..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pls pls for gods sake give some dialogues to Aakash and gang'.they all are mere props'no doubt your leads don't have "life"'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰but don't take that as advice to focus on evil trio...you have glorified evil enuf... 😑😑
  1. no reaching for remote for sure but want some RVs plsss...allah ke naam pe de do...

that certifies me as a complete IPK bhikhmaango...yippeee

pic credit: Chowna 
Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€—  Welcome back Priya missed you πŸ€—

In a loving relationship, there are often hurt feelings.

We have certain expectations of our partner,

and when they do not live up to them we are likely to feel a sense of betrayal.

The truth is that if we put our hurt aside for a moment

we may realize that our lover was not even be

aware of the expectations that we had for them.

These expectations are probably a carryover of fantasies

that we have in our heart of how a perfect lover behaves.

It is OK to have these expectations. However,

if we expect our partner to fulfill them for us

we must at let them know what we would like.

I  liked  the  episode  had  flaws  but  worked  for  me.  A  tighter  screenplay  and  editing , direction needs  to  be  up  guess  Mr Khan  is  busy  so  will  have to  do  with  Aman .

Khushi  doing  what  she  does  best  thinks  about  other's  happiness,  making  decisions  without  consulting  and  not regretting  .  Khushi's  action  done  for  the  right  doesn't  justify  the right. Khushi's  action  not  justified .   The  episode  begins  with Arnav/ Khushi  confrontation''''''''Arnav  angry  with  Khushi  for bringing  shyam  in the house  without  talking  to him.   Khushi   defending  herself  by  saying  she  did it  for  Di.  Khushi   knows   Arnav  willn't  be  happy  if Di  is not  happy ''''''  Arnav  has  not talked  about his  past  to anyone  he opens  up  to  you  he   compares  Shyam  to his  Dad . Were  you  not  the one  who   promised  Arnav  you  will  stand  by  him  when  he needs  help  the  other  day.  When  Arnav  confronted  Khushi  and  told  her  about   why  he  married  her   demanded  an  answer  from  khushi  about  why  she didn't  tell  him  about  Shyam .  Khushi  reply  was  if  she  told  him  Anjali's   faith  in  her  husband  would  be  broken.  Today  again  she  is telling  Arnav  she  did  what  she did  for his  Di.  Arnav  didn't  trust  her  then but  today  he  did ''''''..did  he ?  He is not  telling  Khushi  he doesn't  want  Shyam  in  the house  not  only  because  he cheated  his  Di  but also  because  he  doesn't  want to see  the  man who  lusted  for  his  wife  in  the  same  house . The problem  here is  both  are  not  open  to each  other  both   trying  to  protect  the other.  Arnav  in a  rage  tells  Khushi  to leave . His  actions  are  justified  he felt  betrayed  by  the only  one  he  trusts.

Here  I thought  the dialogue writer  failed  Arnav  should  have  reiterated  how  Shyam  had  tried to kill him ,  her how  he cheated  instead  of  I hate the man.

Shyam  again  asking  ASR  for forgiveness  trying to  convice  him  he  is  changed  man  ,  ASR  just  standing  glaring not  saying  a  word . Loved  how  Arnav  reacted  at   the  mention  of  Khushi's  name  by  Shyam  straight  for  his  neck  ,  Khushi  you  lucky  girl .  Shyam  dare  not  mess this  time  he will  face  AsR's  wrath .  ASR  very  clearly   spells  it out  to  Shyam  he  will be  thrown  out  once  his  Di  is fit.  ASR  she is  fine  dhake  mar ke  nikal  doh  already.

Dadi  singing  Shyam's  praises  and  happy  with  Khushi  for the wrong  she  has  done,  WoW  Dadi .  The  rest  Of  the  Khandan  not  buying  Shyam's  apology  loved  NK  way  to  go  guy  you  have the guts , Aakash  just  standing with  a frown what was  the envelope  you gave  Jiju?

Arnav  is  restless  ''''"Just  Go" have  impacted  him  more  than  her . Khushi  dishearted  with  barosa  tod  diya   .  Both  back  to  square  one  he with  " What  The "  when  Khushi  refuses  to  answer  the  phone  and  her back  to  jelabi  making  . We  may  take  sides  her  he  is  right  or  she  is  right  ,  both  are  right  in  their  own  way.  Arnav  picking  up  the  phone  first shows  this  relationship  works  because  of  him  . I for  one  don't  want   him  to  apolozige  to  her but  then  again  we  are  watching  an  SP  show  sure  that's  what  will happen.

Not  going  to  talk  about  the  kheer  making  rendezvous😑 ''''how  selfish and  self  centered   can  a  women  be  .  You  forget  you  have lost your baby  you are  so  happy with  your  idiotic  husband  ki  apni  bhai  ki shadi  bhi  bool  gayee  kheer  banana mei  lagi  hai. Chamatkar  you  are all good  to  go  the  next  day and ready to  mingle  and  be  merry  again. Glad  Asr  put  his  foot  down  with  the  decorations  . The  family  surprised  wonder  why.  Not  going  to   talk  about  the pre cap''''Anjali  meri  nazoro mei  kab  ki  gir  gaye less  said  the  better.  Advice  to  ASR  you sir  don't  know  what   is  best  for  your  Di  let her  get  hurt  make  mistake  hopefully  unlike  Khushi  she  will learn  from  them.

Priya,  I  love living  at  the  crooner  what is  happening  at  the forum  is  least  of my  concerns.  They  can  rant all  they  want ,  they  are  such  a  small  fraction  of  the  population  watching  the  show  so  I don't  care .   Sorry  to  sound  so  harsh  want  to  be  honest '''''..I  love  the  show  yes  have  good  and  bad  days  don't  we  all. The  show  has  experienced  many  changes  in  the  past  few  days like  any  other  soaps  I  guess or  as  a matter  of  fact  any  work  place.  We  as  audience  have  to give  the  team  a  chance  to  work  as  a  team  to  deliver  the  product  which  was promised  and  delivered  initially. But  lately  have  been  modified  for  several  reasons.  I  don't  understand  tele  business   not  interested  in  understanding  all  I want  is  a high  quality  product  which  Gul  promised  us.  Please  my  humble  request  to SP / Gul  don't  portray  women  as idiots . When  we have companies  headed  by  women  who  are  successful  CEO'S '''''..your  nayi  sooch make  it  to  use  please khali nare lagane ne se kaam nahi chalega πŸ˜‰

pic credit: Chowna πŸ€—

Priya , sorry updated before you did , I have a long day tomorrow had to finish before hitting the sack hope you understand a big πŸ€—

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priya, firstly glad to have you back πŸ˜³ 

I agree entirely with your post. Yesterdays episode was brilliant, because in a nutshell it showed what IPKKND is about. Love, hurt, hatred, but regret and affection all at the same time. I didn't really find a huge deal in Arnav's blasting the way he did. Because his anger was definitely justified, yes his words pinched, but this time it was probably just the shock that Khushi who was like a pillar by him could actually go against his words and get his enemy back. They fought like any couple would, and were guilty and pained about it too. The change in Arnav was visible though, because he tried controlling his anger, and didn't want to have a further outburst on her.

The rest I don't feel like commenting about really πŸ˜† too much of the rest of drama is not what I want to see, so its better if I don't comment.
Edited by Ankita.M - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo -updates for two dates!

Agree with you on all points

1) Shyaam has been shown getting away with it for too long
2) There are too many logical loopholes
3) The marriage and the love story is in the background.

Yesterday was OK after Monday Anjaam drama! Liked the fight between A-K but it could have been longer instead of the kheer scene ! Some  bright spots 

1) A-K pining for each other
2) Khushi making jalebies
3) Khushi become sanki!

Today -- was good -- they resorted to their usual suspect humour to fix the issues 

1) A-K having a cute phone non conversation and texting
2) Maamiji also turning sanki
3) NK of course wonderful as usual
4) Less Anjaam and in the background
5) Daadi's hand nowhere to be seen

They sort of fixed it today ... hope they stay true to this ... fingers crossed!

The old IPK flavor was back... will they continue like this ? Don't think so.. Disaster is waiting to strike around the corner.

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AND I love this guy named BARUN SOBTI aka ASREdited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alas..it is ..."no one" ...not even the one who should have... Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Back Darling😊😊😊

How was ur birthday???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ... Main question Priya.. Where is the partyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

You have to answer thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Ok.. Back to the crooner and Episode..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Woooww...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   Lovely CroonerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

--

Will update..

very busyy today I hate presentations
Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Priya!! Hope you had a good birthday! Lovely crooner and your dear creatives is bang on! If the layman can point out such glaring mistakes then I dont understand what those bunch of creatives leading this show are up to!!! I agree, IPK is at its lowest when actually it should have been at the top πŸ˜”. This gross mis-interpretation of central characters is something very hard to digest. Even more than Khushi, what is appaling is the way Anjali's character is being handled.  The intention was to show the tragedy that had struck Anjali Jha but how many people connected with her pain and her miscarriage? How can viewers sympathize with Anjali when she herself isnt shown mourning the loss of her baby. I always thought Anjali was a very sensitive woman so this loss would impact her the most. Instead she was shown as a manipulative, selfish, self-centered woman who without batting an eyelid betrayed her own brother. There was no iota of guilt...agar chotte ko pata chalegi to usse kitna bura lagega..Nothing! She was shown expressing her happiness on getting her husband back to the house!!! Unbelievable!! The entire kheer making scene was repulsive to say the least. She called her miscarraige a bura haadasa 😲 and adviced people to move on and not cry over what had happened😲!!! Is she freaking kidding us! A woman who was 7 months pregant, loses her kid in the most unfortunate way and she is over the loss in 2 days because her husband is back in her life??? No wonder the channel is receiving brickbats for showing such an insensitive portrayal of a woman. 

One thing I really want to see is Anjali's mistakes coming out in the open. I will not be OK if Arnav never finds out that Anjali deceived her brother. This aint OK πŸ˜’

OK moving on to people who make me happy

Arnav and Khushi's mega fight. I loved it!!! Like you, I also cannot accept Khushi getting Shyaam back into RM. I can understand the drama part of it but this action needed justification which we didnt get. If Khushi says it was for Di then she very well knows that her beloved Di doest deserve a creep like Shyaam. Khushi again took a huge decision without consulting anybody. Not only did she go against Arnav's wishes, she didnt bother to talk to nani before taking this step. This was one wrong step taken by the writers. They didnt show us any monologue that describes Khushi's struggle to get that creep back home. Where was that look of disgust on her face when she thought of getting Shyaam back? That man almost killed her husband and this woman doesnt think twice before getting that same kidnapper back into the house. I totally agree to everything that Arnav said. He has every reason to feel let down and betrayed. When he opened up to Khushi in the hospital, he thought she would always understand his pain and anguish. She would support him when he needed her the most but this step that Khushi took behind his back broke the trust her had in her. Arnav was against getting Shyaam into the house not only because of what Shyaam did to Anjali, but also what Khushi had to go through. 

Arnav couldnt bear to see the way Khushi was siding with his enemy and then asked her to leave. I never realized how much I missed his "I said GO". πŸ˜†Khushi would have gained at least one brownie point if she had told him about spotting Shyaam in RM the previous night. With this, my hopes of Arnav ever finding out about Anjali's deception has gone down the drain 😭 .While Arnav has realized that his words really hurt Khushi, I will wait to see if she understands Arnav's POV. 

Loved the way when Shyaam entered Arnav's room, he was like a mouse talking to the lion but as soon as he took Khushi's name, the lion attacked him 😎. The seeti bajao moment for me was when Arnav attacked Shyaam without hesitating. He targeted his neck and almost choked him πŸ˜ƒ. Arnav, the possessive lover could not bear to hear that creep take his wife's name. He doesnt need Shyaam's advice whether to forgive Khushi or not. 

I loved the side profile of Barun in this scene'superb work πŸ‘

Other thoughts:

1. Barun and Sanaya were brilliant in the fight scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. Loved the way the family (minus Dadi) reacted to Shyaam's apology. Nobody has bought it. They will think twice before trusting him unlike KKGSR. I have some hopes on NK to help Arnav find out what Shyaam's motive is to come back in the house. I dont want Arnav to sit back and react only after the next dhamaka takes place. Shyaam has won in this round can we have the lion show the snake its place now?

3. Hope to get the feel of the wedding at least now. Show us more of Arnav and Khushi...seriously, nobody is interested in the nagina couple.

4. When Dadi took Arnav's name in the end...he asked her to Stop itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Next time Arnav should show Dadi his hand just like he did to KhushiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago