news abt sargun's telefilm

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi frnnds!! theres news abt Sargun's telefilm . but i m just pasting part of the article related 2 her telefilm.i think it most probly cums this saturday(i m not sure)!!

In the face of lower ratings the channel has also reduced the duration of the air-time. Last Saturday's episode of Playtime Creation's telefilm starring Amit Verma had a one hour slot. Siddharth also said that, "Saturday's telefilm will be of one hour duration while Sunday will be one and a half."

Even Sargun Mehta's upcoming telefilm is only of one hour duration. Our source said the channel apparently realized that one and half was long hence they re-worked on it. What could further complicate matters is Kaun Banega Crorepati (Sony Entertainment Televison). Our sources further added that it might harm the Sunday's telefilm more than the Saturday one.

The fear of Mr Bachchan hosted quiz show was also conceded by Sargun who said, "Yes, it is there but let's be hopeful for both are completely different genres. One is non-fiction (KBC) and other is fiction (Teri Meri)."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Dolly. ðŸ˜Š

Eagerly waiting for the TF, hope it turns out to be good. Would be great seeing Sargun after such a long time. :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu even i m waiting 4 her telefilm & wishing it"ll b gud wid her role!!😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Dolly :)

Hope the story of the TF is great. Too bad that the time will be reduced, but hoping it isn't felt and it's a good watch. :)
NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for sharing

It is Only for an hour?

Rashekha thumbnail
saw sargun's promo. the story looks so interesting ...