NewArHi FF: Love of my Life Pt 8 pg 20 06/11

arhiloveu thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii friends, i am Jyothi, a silent reader of many works and a writer of Maneet ff's. But though of writing an ff on arnav-khushi. And here is the prologue of the FF LOVE OF MY LIFE.

PROLOUGE:

NOTE: plz add 'jyothikrish' for pms. or tell me i will add.

A girl sat on her cozy bed with a typical south indial bridal attire. Yellow colour heavy banaras saree with heavy and matching jewellery. Her hair tied into a bun. Tears were continously rolling down her cheeks. Till last week her life is full of joy but today her life became upside down. She dont know what to do. Kept covered her face in her palms n crying heart out. Till last week she was princess to her brother n father but today, they didnt believe her. They doubted her, the just one look of her brother n father made her to die thousand deaths. She felt herself very low n disgusted. She is the one who is responsible for what is happening today. Her sweet nature, her bubbliness is responsible for what she is today.

Why god why ? What did I do? Why it is happening to me? I dont want to marry him I hate him. I feel so disgusted when he see me with his lustful eyes cried that girl.

But naanu enu madbeku appa, anna nanna maatu kelolru (but wat should I do dad n bro will not listen to me).

Suddenly someone opened the door immediately that girl wiped her tears n faked a smile.

Dont try to act infront of me told the girl who entered the room. She is her sister swapna married 2 years back n expecting now.

That girl hugged swapna n cried her heart out.

Akka (sister) I didnt do anything its all his plan to marry me. Plz do something. I dont want to marryhim told that girl.

Shhh shhh dont cry be calm. I have an idea told swapna.

They broke the hug n asked what plan akka?

Marriage is at 12 noon n its early in the morning 5 only. At 7 u have a delhi train from here. Take all your certificates n go from here told swapna.

That girl is shocked to listen this.

Akka u r telling me to go from here but appa n anna (dad n bro) what they think about me.

KHUSHI listen to me there is only one option left. I cant see ur life with that idiot. So u have to do this.

But...

take all ur certificates complete ur last sem there I will talk with ur bava (jiju). Moreover ur friends Anjali and Akash are also in delhi. I will talk with them. U go n change first. Go Khushigo. Its not time to think anything.

Ok akka saying so anju went inside washroom n changed into salwar suit n took out all her jewellery n wore simple bangles.

She came out n saw her akka packing her things.

Akka is this right??

Khushi dont think much there is no other option left trust me. Once everything will be fine here I will call u.

akka I cant believe this appa n anna (dad n bro) didnt believe me. Why akka dont they have trust on their own daughter.

U did nothing khushi its all his plan. Ok now go ur bava (jiju) is waiting outside in the car.

Khushi (st): I am sorry appa, I am sorry anna. I cant marry him so I am leaving my house. Hmm now its not my house the day u didnt trust me from that day this is not my house. TILL U CALL ME I WONT ENTER IN THIS HOUSE. ITS MY PROMISE. GOOD BYE.

Khushi hugged her sister n jumped from the window to the garden n slowly went out n got into the car in which her jiju is waiting.

She looked back to get the last glimpse of her house, in which she was the princess but today that is not her house. She is leaving her family forever n going to delhi to start a new life where no one is there for her.

Nadiri bava (chaliye jiju).

Khushi dont worry once u reach delhi call me I will arrange everything.

But khushi didnt tell anything she sat silently in the car n he drove to railway station. They reached railway station, her jiju gave her ticket n she got into the train. Her jiju gave her mobile phone to keep it with her.

Be careful khushi. Any problem dont hesitate to ask us ok??

she just nodded.

The train started to move jiju got down n bid her good bye.

Once the train started she throwed the mobile phone outside the window.

Khushi(st): sorry akka, sorry bava from today I am starting new life. I dont want u to get into trouble, I am leaving for ever. Dont try to search for me. I am not going to contact even anjali and aakash too. I am sorry plz forgive me. Think that ur sister is dead today. Good bye forever.

Hey friends how is the prologue. Hope u all like it. Maneet readers you know me as jyothikrish. This FF i wrote in maneet version but the concept is little different here.

Plz tell me should i continue or not.

Love

jyothi

Edited by arhiloveu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicndance thumbnail
nice. is it telugu in between??i don't know coz i am a keralite๐Ÿ˜Š
arhiloveu thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicndance

nice. is it telugu in between??i don't know coz i am a keralite๐Ÿ˜Š

Hii thanku..
no dear its kannada๐Ÿ˜Š
arhiloveu thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 1:

After 2 years:

A girl is sleeping peacefully on her bed. The blanket has covered her face fully. Its 8 in the morning but she is sleeping still. Then her phone started ringing.

1st time phone rang.

No response.

2nd time.

No response.

3rd time.

No response.

That girl got irritated by continous ringing of phone. She unveiled the blanket from her face n stretched her arms. Her beautiful face mikly white skin, her hair is messed n a cute pout on her face for disturbing her sleep.

Who is this calling me in the early morning thought that girl.

Then the phone rang again. Without seeing the caller ID she picked the phone. In the life only 2 persons will call her one her boss n two her boss dadi.

Hello sir I am sleeping now. Plz call me after some time. Bye sir told that girl n cut the call.

To her surprise the phone rang again. She picked the phone n told

sir I told u na call me after sometime.

Beta I am dadi not ur boss.

Suddenly her eyes widened in shock.

Daadi I am so sorry I thought its ur grand son. What to do dadi ur grandson will give me so much work n I have to work late night.

Aww thats so bad.

Ha daadi. U know what??

kya beta.

Yesterday I had a dream.

What dream.

What to say dadi. Girls of my age will dream about her prince charming but in my dream ur grand son came n started scolding me for not doing my work properly. He even wont leave me in my dreams also.

Daadi burst out into laughter hearing this.

Daadi why u r laughing. U r also making fun of me na.

No no beta. The matter is my phone is on speaker n ur boss is listening to this n burst out laughing.

WHAT??? oh my god, I am so sorry sir. I didnt mean what I told. I am sorry sir told that girl making baby face.

I dont care about ur sorry. Come home now told her boss.

Now?? no I cant come now.

Why??

Sir I told u before only I have to sleep now. I am so tired with the work u gave yesterday.

I dont want to hear anything. U must be in home with in 30 min.

daadi.. plz help me na.

Nahi beta. Actually I called u to come home as soon as possible. Dont worry beta its nothing related to work.

Acha nothing related to work. Then I will come.

Daadi laughed n told come soon beta.

Ok daadi I will be there in 30 min.

daadi cut the call n smiled at her grandson. He rested his head on her lap n told daadi yeh bilkul paagal hain.

Ha beta, she is such a innocent girl.

See daadi she still calls me sir. It is so weird.

Dont worry arnav, we dont know what happened to her in the past. You know how she was when we met her for the first time.

Ha daadi, I still remember our first meeting in the office.

Soo beta dont force her in any matter it is not good for her.

Jii daadi.

Beta I am very happy that u changed her completely with your love n moreover today ur sister n brother are coming from US completing their studies. They will be very happy seeing Khushi. How can anyone say no to ur selection.

Daadi mujhe ek hi darr hain ki khushi wont talk to new people, she will get tensed.

Dont worry about that arnav, we are here for her n coming to new people, they both will be her family soon.

Yes daadi, we know about princess n... when arnav was about to say something suddenly someone barged into the room.

Daadi n arnav are surprised to see her so soon. Arnav is still resting his head on daadi;s lap, seeing this khushi  frowned.

Sir get up told khushi. 

Why?? asked arnav.

Without questioning u wont do anything na. By the way this is not office n I am not ur secretary.

Arnav sighed n got up.

Tell me now.

Immediately khushi sat beside daadi n rested her head on her lap.

Arnav was surprised by her act n asked what is that??

she is my daadi n u disturbed my sleep, so let me sleep near daadi for sometime.

This is cheating told arnav.

Nothing is cheating sir.

Khushi dont call me sir.

Why??

for god's sake I am your boy friend yaar.

Chi.. chup shied khushi. Daadi see how he is teasing me.

Khushi bitiya whats wrong? what arnav is saying is right.

U also daadi pouted khushi n got up.

Daadi cupped her face n kissed her forehead.

Khushi bitiya u r would be daughter in law of Raizada parivaar, so after marriage u will call ur husband as sir. No na??

khushi nodded in NO n told I will try.

Daadi n arnav smiled n daadi told thats like my daughter.

Khushi hugged daadi n told thanku daadi. Her voice chocked.

Daadi rubbed her back n told what is this khushi? U r saying sorry to ur daadi. Hmmph.

Khushi gave her sweet smile. Daadi got up n told khushi bitiya I will send breakfast for u n arnav. Ok??

ok.. daadi. Umm daadi.. wo.. wo..

I know I know u want maggi right??

u r the best daadi told khushi n smiled widely.

Waise arnav after breakfast u have to go to airport remember??

yes daadi.

Daadi smiled n left from there.

Khushi looked at arnav asked sir why airport??

arnav gave her a glare. khushi gulped n told

Ar.. arna.. arnav sir why airport.

Arnav sighed thinking she will never change n told my brother n sister r coming from US today.

A sudden panic started in khushi.

Your brother n sister asked khushi nervously.

Arnav understood her fear n held her protectively by her shoulder n told khushi dont be tensed. I am there here n daadi is there. See they will like u for sure. They both are very friendly n u too will like them. So get tensed assured arnav.

Khushi hugged him tight. Even though arnav is there with her but she is not coming out of her fear.

Khushi do u trust me?

More than my life told khushi.

Then dont worry I am there for u always. Ok??

khushi nodded n asked u will never leave me na?

Never in my life shona.

They both are in their arms for some time, had their breakfast talking with each other, all the random talks. Arnav is happy seeing her smile.

Arnav (st): what happened to her in the past. If I ask her then she will break down completely n I cant see her. I have to talk to someone who is related to her past. How??

maan came out of his thoughts when he heard khushi calling him.

Sir sir where r u lost?

Huh!! nothing khushi. U be with daadi I am going to airport now. Ok??

ok.. told khushi sweetly.

Bye shona.. told arnav n kissed her forehead n left to arport.

Arnav left for airport n khushi went downstairs n saw daadi cooking something.

Daadi what r u cooking? Asked khushi.

Khushi beta, today they both r coming n they like halwa so I am preparing it.

oh.. shall I help u?

Sure bitiya. 

So khushi started preparing halwa.

Meanwhile arnav reached airport n parked his car. He is waiting for his sister n brother. Suddenly someone poked him from back. He turned back n smiled widely.

Hey Anjali told arnav n hugged her.

Hey bro. How r u?? miss u.. told his sister.

I am fine anjali. How r u?? where is akash??

I am here bro told akash n hugged him.

Ahh meeting u after 2 long years. Chalo daadi waiting for u told arnav. 

Hmm chalo waiting to meet my girl friend told akash. 

Shut up akash told anjali.

Ok ok sorry told akash n they all left from there.

After 30 min drive they reached RM.

Anjali and akash ran inside as if they r participating in some running race n shouted daadii, girl friend.

Daadi who is in the hall reading magazine heard them n smiled widely.

Arey anjali and akash beta.

They both came n hugged daadi n told we miss u daadi.

Miss u too beta told daadi.

They broke the hug n daadi kissed their foreheads.

Arnav smiled at them n told daadi ko dekhke bhai ko bhool gaye.

Aww bro. Come come.

They 3 had a group hug n settled on the couch.

Daadi where is khushi asked Arnav. 

Khushi who is she?? asked anjali and akash at a time.

She is.. wo.. wo.. she is stammered arnav. 

Omg.. the great Arnav singh Raizada is fumbling told anjali.

Kya baat hain bro asked akash teasingly.

Khushi bitiya come here called daadi.

Coming daadi.

Khushi came there smiled at arnav n daadi.

Khushi bitiya she is anjali n he is akash introduced daadi.

They both turned to khushi n got the shock of their life.

Khushi too turned to them n shocked to see them.

Precap: why Khushi-Anjali-Akash r shocked?? ๐Ÿ˜•

any guesses guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

SLAP... who got the slap?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

any guesses guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hii here is part 1. Pls like and comment..

For pms add 'arhiloveu' to ur buddy list..

thanku

jyothi

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This was very interesting.Khushi left on d wedding day.Rt?Who was d bride groom?Shyam?Now she is d bahu of Raizada house?How is K related 2 Anjali n Akash/so much of suspense.plz reveal it soon
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! very nyc concept like it...
continue...
sanluvug thumbnail
interesting 2 read.. so arnav is kushi s boyfriend n her jobs.. loved dadi n kushi conversation on phone.. whether kushi completed her studies..
anjali akash kushi come face 2 face.. why slap.. is something happened bad  in kushi s home ... continue soon
pl pm me when u update next...
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hav read its maneet version and loved it..

but now i am in love with the arhi version too..

thanks for the pm..

cont soon...
arhiloveu thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

This was very interesting.Khushi left on d wedding day.Rt?Who was d bride groom?Shyam?Now she is d bahu of Raizada house?How is K related 2 Anjali n Akash/so much of suspense.plz reveal it soon

Thanku dear.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
glad u liked it...
who is that you will come to know soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›
she is now bahu of raizada's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sure...
arhiloveu thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akorshi

wow! very nyc concept like it...

continue...

thanku dear.. ๐Ÿ˜Š