Sumit Vats kisses his cute little fan @SA concert.

-SuperMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
"What an amazing performance! My highlight was when Sumit picked up my 6 year old daughter Sonia onto stage, carried her, gave a kiss and accepted her little gift! It was her dream come true! Thanks Sumit!"

These are the lines of a Sumit Fan [Roshni Naicker Raghuber] @ South Africa .

Very happy to know that a 6 years old girl is fan of yours❤️...in this age when a child just learns to recognize things and differentiate people,she became a fan of you😳...thats the real magic of sumit vats and thats a real achievement a artist could ever get👏...may God bestow you with more of such achievements❤️...and the way you handled the kid,kissed her and accepted her cute gift❤️ just goes on to prove that you are a very down to earth person😳...pleasure is ours when we listen from SA fans that you rocked the stage❤️..keep rocking!!i am proud to be your fan and will always be by the grace of God!!      
Edited by saurab.kkumar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooh.. wow.. tht just like our sumit. very very sweet. wish we could have a picture of this cute moment.
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SV is simply the great... Dying to see him with his cute little fan. Hope we get videos of concert soon.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumit has very special way with kids. He is very calm and kids  are very comfortable with him. Way to go Sumit. You are one of the kind.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww! So sweet! Sumit really is good with kids!
love you Sumit!! you rock ❤️
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wowww so goood to hear that 😳

But that really hasn't surprised me, because as a person Sumit is always like that down to earth person and i really liked this quality in him..!!

Sumit always good with kids be it on-screen or off-screen and we all have seen that 😳

Really a lucky kid must say and the excitement of her mother can be seen through her message..
i wish i cud be ther but no problems hearing such lovely things about him making me so proud and proud that i am his fan..!!!'

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...so sweet..he is always very sweet with kids..such a loving person he is..but one thing for sure SA gave us an all new sumu whom we never saw..just love the way he is.. 
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww so sweet.❤️
with each passing day he make us more proud for being his fan.
Love u Sumit vats.
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is the specialty of our Hero.⭐️😉
synic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TFS. it is really an aww moment for the kid i know and above all the happiness of that mother who went ahead and posted and wanted to share that beautiful moment he daughter had with sumit vats. i am all happy and joyful. sumit has always been a simple and down to earth person and so many of us are just attracted to him mostly becaue of this quality of his.God bless u sumit vats.❤️👍🏼