Happy Birthday EroticGauravMad:Lets get erotic!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Yo Yo guess whose back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† yes its your one and only
JessyB !!
and yes my man is with me and you all surely know by now that when im in da house theres always a rocking party!!
so whose party is you all asking right? ?Its none other than

โญ๏ธEroticGauravMadโญ๏ธ

Whose bday is on September 10th !!
so guys lets put our hands in the air and get jamming as I welcome you to bolly sections erotic party, where theres no holds bar!!
so members get stomping as we go on a wild ride and do post your erotic wishes here !! 

Lets Get This party starting desi style with this latest happening number!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkgad9gngOQ[/YOUTUBE]

Heres you erotic cake

Guests/Members!!
 Heres your snacks, drinks, meal and deserts so enjoy!!

Now start jamming and wishing the birthday boy!!

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MESSAGES!!
Host
Princess Jasmine/Jess(wat_up)
Hello Shallo ๐Ÿ˜Ž
 G-Man Have known you now since almost more than a year and you have been a great and ecotic buddy. Your erotic topics are a hit and im very happy knowing a guy like you who makes others smile!! I hope you enjoy this day and its truly erotic!!๐Ÿ˜‰

โญ๏ธHappy Birthdayโญ๏ธ

Jasmine/Jess(wat_up)

Angel Tuli (Alluring)

Happy Bday Gaurav!!
(her detailed msg on sep pg)

Activist
RTH

Hey G-man. Looks like the biggest celebrated and most important day in the Northern hemisphere is finally here. "Erotic G-String Day" a.k.a Erotic G-man's birthday. I hope you have a fabulously erotic birthday full of whipped cream, strawberries and tearing of giant chocolate flavored granny panties with your teeth. May you be able to go skinny dipping with dozens of nude and divinely sculpted Calvin Klein and Victoria's Secret models, then lounge in a hot tub and receive a massage.

I have some really steaming hot erotic gifts for you that will start a party in everyone's pants. I have a sneaky suspicion that it will get reported and replaced with some really lame ass censorship. So try and use your imagination please.

Of course I also did call Rihanna and ask that she sing a song specially for you!!๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM[/YOUTUBE]

Rebel Dexterkilaila

Heya Erotic,

Happiest birthday to you! Have a blast! Its fun having you on the forum so I hope you quit threatening to leave us.๐Ÿ˜† Shit happens but hey...we're always here to cheer you up so I hope you stick around for the longest haul. I wish you all the luck for your new job, may this be the one you've always been looking for. I hope everything in your life only goes right from this day forth...have a fabulous birthday Erotic! ๐Ÿค—

Mysterious Lemony(Ritsy)

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Happpyyy Birthday Gaurav.๐Ÿค—

May you have a happy and prosperous year ahead.
Dancing
๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

EcroticGranny Eraser
 (Gmans E-Patini)
her msg to be posted later

other guests partying away:
Pallo, dr3vil,Jaya,shashi,taco,roshan,sheldon,nish,blueice

Presents/Siggys

credit goes to those who took the pictures (no author given)

credit goes to kiki on making siggy๐Ÿ˜Š

yo yo dj Jessy B in da house time to make some noise!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Lets get this party going!!And remember please wish the bday boy or you will get a spanking!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Music Rihanna Birthday cake!! link by Nishu

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
HAPPBIRTHDAEROTIGAURAV !!!!

Many many happy returns of the day Gaurav!! ๐Ÿค— I hope you enjoy a lot and hang out with many many erotic grannys!! ๐Ÿ˜† No matter what you go through you always stay so strong and move ahead.. even though you throw tantrum at first ๐Ÿ˜† But eventually you turn out as the hero and I love that about you!! May god bless you and gives you lots of happiness and always stay the same!! We all love you ๐Ÿค—

Here's something little I made for you.. hope you like it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by .Alluring. - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wish you a very happy birthday gaurav!! May all your wishes come true. Have a blast and enjoy!

Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZs2SOHLtzM&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Gaurav Bhai

MAY GOD GRAND YOU WITH GREAT SUCCESS AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

PENTAMINOUS. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So, i m here with my present ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OPEN IT WITH GREAT SMILE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
A very Happy B'Day to the most erotic chokra of our forum...Many Happy Returns of the Day Gaurav๐Ÿค—

Here is a Rihana song for u...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk[/YOUTUBE]
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday! Party, eat, sleep, whatever suits your shrewdness ๐Ÿ˜† Enjoy the day! :) 
๐Ÿค—  Thank you all for such an amazing thread.  I will be back later to enjoy it to the fullest. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope u have a wonderful day...filled with love n happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š

n continue making the amazing posts that u do   ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by crazy_girl30 - 11 years ago