Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pm2rose thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
absolutely wonderful update ...his blood on her forehead was an awesome scene along with the one where she scold him ..glad he didn't retaliate ..
thanks for quick updates despite having fever ..take care n get well soon 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow appy dear i read ur FF in one go from beginning to chapter 13 wow just amazing writing skill and so gripping even though it is dark u still managed to make it nice by introducing cute characters like Acer, Gul so adorable and misha and kushi ohh so adorable with her innocence and arnav what can i say it seems there is a story behind his darkness. one confusion how old is Gul i don't rem. reading about her age! tanx dear 4 sharing this wonderful FF i can't wait to read more am yet to read more but i couldn't wait to comment that is why! i read it yesterday in one go couldn't put it down like a good book and cont. today tanx dear pls cont, u r awesome!👏 jorda!
akashlina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r a god gifted talant...hw do u manage write somethin so damn good...ur every ff is damn good...u know hw to satisfy ur reader through writtin...i love ur writtin...pls dont stop update soon...
shraddska thumbnail
Sorry for not commenting earlier but I am catching up...

Chapter 14: 

Almost got a heart attack...
I was like how many guys are going to end up in a hospital, trying to save Khushi... 
Loved the growing bond between Gul and Khushi... Great part...
shraddska thumbnail
Chapter 15: 

OH thank god he's fine...

Poor Misha and Gul...

SHe scolded him... The girl has some guts...

And OMG quite interesting signals you giving here by the Sindoor...

Fab... and now she's going to his place...
asrkkg1 thumbnail
wow love it really enjoyed it thanks