Arjun is not completely faultless or a victim!

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, he is being treated like a toy with Purvi and Ovi making deals about him without giving a thought to what he wants.

However, I don't have much sympathy for him. Let's not forget he quietly engaged Ovi and continued pursuing Purvi. He has shown absolutely no consideration for Ovi, especially when he dumped her suddenly without giving her any hint or clue about falling in love with Purvi.

Sorry, but what goes around comes around.I am absolutely NOT against him falling in love with Purvi. It was his thoughtless actions about Ovi that piss me off. He left Ovi without giving her a thought and did not even bother to properly explain to and APOLOGIZE to her.

I don't know about you guys but after his actions during those days, he seriously owed Ovi a heart-felt apology. But how would he have done it when he didn't feel bad for getting engaged to her and two-timing her? So that really shows that he has no respect for Ovi's feelings as her FRIEND. I absolutely do not want him and Ovi together. Ovi needs to grow the hell up too. I do not feel bad for her any longer either. I would have preferred that she moved on from Arjun.

But I feel that Arjun got exactly what he gave to Ovi. Karma is a b***h. He left Ovi without caring about her feelings or giving her a proper apology or closure. And now Purvi  didn't care much about his feelings and decide to leave him for the sake of her mother. Seems fair to me.

You don't have to agree with me. Just sharing my opinion. 😊

Edited by lolo234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolo234

Yes, he is being treated like a toy with Purvi and Ovi making deals about him without giving a thought to what he wants.

However, I don't have much sympathy for him. Let's not forget he quietly engaged Ovi and continued pursuing Purvi. He has shown absolutely no consideration for Ovi, especially when he dumped her suddenly without giving her any hint or clue about falling in love with Purvi.

Sorry, but what goes around comes around.I am absolutely NOT against him falling in love with Purvi. It was his thoughtless actions about Ovi that piss me off. He left Ovi without giving her a thought and did not even bother to properly explain to and APOLOGIZE to her.

I don't know about you guys but after his actions during those days, he seriously owed Ovi a heart-felt apology. But how would he have done it when he didn't feel bad for getting engaged to her and two-timing her? So that really shows that he has no respect for Ovi's feelings as her FRIEND. I absolutely do not want him and Ovi together. Ovi needs to grow the hell up too. I do not feel bad for her any longer either. I would have preferred that she moved on from Arjun.

But I feel that Arjun got exactly what he gave to Ovi. Karma is a b***h. He left Ovi without caring about her feelings or giving her a proper apology or closure. And now Purvi  didn't care much about his feelings and decide to leave him for the sake of her mother. Seems fair to me.

Love ur post! Completely agree, I wrote a similar post a few days back.  I feel Arjun got what he deserved.

pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree, I think Arjun in a big way deserves what he got in the bargain. After his heartless treatment of Ovi and then like a fool agreeing to Purvi;s demands, noone really has much sympathy for him. 

I guess, all 3 of them, Ovi Purvi and Arjun deserve every bit of what they are going through/will go through in this track.

Purvi - losing Arjun, and crying buckets for the rest of her life. She might now lose her family also because if her beloved aai goes back to the D clan, its going to be a little awkward having Purvi come along considering the love triangle. AWKWARD

OVi- loveless marriage and pining forever for Arjun's love. She deserves it after her ruthless treatment of Arjun. In today's epi I had no sympathy for this woman. She was smiling and gushing completely ignoring that the man she is in love with, is unhappy, sad and angry. She did not care atad bit about him, only about her, so then let her deal with this absolute loveless marriage.

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think i agree with you on this.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolo234

You don't have to agree with me. Just sharing my opinion. 😊

Karma is a b***h for sure..Guess EKta/CV's wanted to show that explicitly ðŸ˜†
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you completely lolo234. That's what I've been trying to say in all my posts, and that is Arjun should have had apologized and had a closure with Ovi. Maybe he deserves this and then I feel sorry. Purvi should stop demanding some more from him. Isn't it enough that he married Ovi. I am really pissed off with Purvi and as for Arjun, I don't know what he's going to do.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I said it before too. If a guy in real life did what Arjun did to Purvi and Ovi, especially Ovi we would be calling him a pig. He is not an innocent victim. 
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree with u.
 Arjun need no sympathy.He got what he deserved.He was engaged to ovi.He made a marriage promise to her and did engagement.He broke his promise.He didnot think of ovi.If he is a man of commiment and a man who keep promises then he will never look to purvi after he is engaged to ovi.
 whatever he did to ovi he simply got tht back.He broke ovi heart badly thats why she somehow tried many ways to stop their marriage.After all even she is a normal girl who feels the pain and insult when her marriage breaks after engegement bcoz her would be is lovng some one else
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Arjun is an idiot!!!!!

What rubbish... He marries Ovi before Purvi in the temple only because she asked him to.. Hrs a lallu!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post. :-) completely agree . Arjun had no problem when he had 2 girls eating out of his hand. Actually that day only both the girls should have said namaste to him and moved on . Now he s howling that the two girls are treating him like a toy. He was engaged to ovi but he had no guilt of falling in love. He was in seventh heaven dancing in the rain dating butter bun ovi was nowhere in his head. He completely deserves this. Purvi needs to get married soon. Am sure the guy will not be rich and will be middle class so the real pavitra rishta will start again and history will repeat like arman.