Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

why...i mean its good that u r watching on youtube watching SG on tv on time is different kind of happiness ...I guess

yeah..i know..but time constraints dear..college and stuff...like even on weekends, i am working for 12 hours out of my last 18 hours which includes sleep too 😆
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akshayR

yeah..i know..but time constraints dear..college and stuff...like even on weekends, i am working for 12 hours out of my last 18 hours which includes sleep too 😆

ok...
thats good ...from busy schedule u r stealing time for SG ... good one
akshayR thumbnail
yeah..m almost all the time logged in to the forum...i dnt know if it irritates someone..but i atleast try to make sure every topic gets atleast one comment and a like..so that the person doesn't get de-motivated 😃
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

yeah..m almost all the time logged in to the forum...i dnt know if it irritates someone..but i atleast try to make sure every topic gets atleast one comment and a like..so that the person doesn't get de-motivated 😃

we must appreciate it
👏
Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

we must appreciate it
👏

and i toked to bhavnah yesterday...i felt she is one of the sweetest person i talked to...sahas and u too..u all r really awesome i must say..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

and i toked to bhavnah yesterday...i felt she is one of the sweetest person i talked to...sahas and u too..u all r really awesome i must say..

Thank you so much
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys here part 2... hope u like it! no proof reading 😛

Part 2

After the meeting both were feeling restless. Yuvraj went in his dorm  and sat by his window and began to think about the meeting that he had wiz suvreen. He was thinking about how he caught her wrist in a tight grip and how he caught her by her waist. He was still at his window playing her thought again & again in his mind

Pic credit: face book 

The only thought that came in his mind was

"pagal! Who goes in the middle of the road to enjoy the rain! She's definitely something zis suvreen!"

He chuckled at his thought, he took his mobile and went through his contacts list he saw her number, he was debating if he'll call her or not! Then a thought made it's way in his mind.

"na am not gonna call her now! I mean i  just met her! I don't want to sound as a despo! No that's final am not gonna call her!"

He kept his mobile aside and went on his bed again think of their first meeting.

OTHER SIDE

After yuvraj left her she became to feel restless, she looked at her mobile a dozen times to see if he messaged her or even gave her a miscall. She went on the balcony and gazed at stars thinking at their first meeting.

"he was definitely rude! I mean he kinda manhandled me! My wrist was hurting so much at that time, but he left it. I don't know why but wen he wounded his arms around my waist I felt butterflies in my stomach! Wat! am I  am ok! Butterflies in my stomach wer did that come from! N y isn't he texting me or giving me a miscall!  Did he forget me already? Oh y don't I call him! No no I can't do that! I'm not zat desperate to talk to him!"

With this thought suvreen switched off her mobile, and continued to gaze at the stars feeling contented.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

Today it was the first day zat suvreen was going to her new college DPSC. She was a bit freaking out, she was walking wen suddenly she bumped into someone

"hey r u blind! Can't u see wer r u walking!"

"u can't u see--- yuvraj!"

"wat! Suvreen! Wat r u doing here?"

Suvreen wasn't expecting to bump into yuvraj, she was surprised, well fate played it's card in the most unexpected situations

"am gonna study here now!"

"oh! Alri8! Well hmm come wiz me!"

"but wer?

"come na!"

With that he took hold of suvreen hand and led her to a group

"guys! See zer is a new member in our group! Guys meet suvreen guggal!"

Suvreen looked at the crew it consisted of 2 boys and 2 girls, zey looked quite friendly, she smiled towards them, they returned the smile and began to ask all sorts of questions about her. Suddenly yuvraj lightly slapped a guy

Pic credit: face book 

"okay suvreen am gonna introduce to my gang! From ur left it's mannu, annie, rathi and finally naro!"

"hello everyone! Glad to meet u guys!"

Mannu spoke

"suvreenji! Aap bhai se kaise mile?"

She was dumbstruck, how would she answer zis question! Oh well better the truth

"well I met him wen I was in the middle of the road, playing in the rain!"

"wat! Rain! Hehe rathi u remember the rain song?"

"arey haan yaar! Chal gate hai!"

"tip tip barsa paani, paani mein aag lagaye!"

Suvreen laughed wen she saw them doing that small dance, wen yuvraj spoke

"yea she was in the middle of the road! She was jumping and giggling like a small girl in the middle of the road! I was about to bump into her if I hadn't put on the brakes!"

"wat u met like zis?"

"yea we met like zis! And u know bekuz of him I missed my bus! And he manhandled me!"

"oye don't talk too much! I gave u a lift na after wards! Zen y r u ranting now!"

"oh u gave me a lift bekuz u felt pity of me! U said girls and their drama!"

"yea I said zat! But I gave u a lift na!"

Instantly annie spoke

"wat r u saying! Yuvi manhandled u! come on yuvi how could u! n  u made her miss her bus! How could u!"

"hey annie bhai gave her a lift na! y r u hyper now!"

"shut up rathi! Ur bhai manhandled her! Yuvi ur bad really bad! Grr wat else we can expect from boys! Without their stupid attitude they are nothing!"

"hey annie shut up! Don't talk like zis about bhai!"

After rathi, naro spoke

"y should she shut up! She's saying the truth! Yuvi manhandled her and made her miss her bus! How mean! lift bhi diya to kya kahan girls and their drama! I mean being in such a situation a girl will cry na!"

"naroji! App chup rahiye! Bhai ne usse lift diya na to phir! App itna drama kyun kar rahi hai app!"

Within minutes the gang began to argue with each other, It was like girls versus boys. The 2 people standing and watching were yuvraj and suvreen, they soon decided to put an end to that fight!

"guys shut the hell up! Now!"

Everyone quiet ten, and looked at yuvraj. Yuvraj turned towards suvreen and told her

"it's just bekuz of u! chup nahin rahe sakti thi! Abb dekh kya hua! Just beakuz of u!"

"mere wajhe se! agar tum yeh nahin karte to yeh nahin hota!"

"really now huh! Ok zen! u know wat mujhe tumse baat nahin karni hai! waste of time hai! ladki bina akal ki hoti hai! Boys wiz me! We won't mingle wiz these girls again! Too much drama u know!"

"girls let's go! Let the guys be alone! As they don't have a brain to think rationally! aur ladki inse better hai, akal se aur dil se! tum logon se baat karna waste of time hai app log bina akal ke hote ho! na dil hai ya dimag! let's go girls!"

With that, they parted their ways, yuvi at one side and suvreen at the other side, but these fights till how long it will last.

guys sorry if someone got offended it's just a story... so no hard feelings 😉
give ur feedbacks😃  

like and comment 😉

Edited by bhavnah - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
wow
u really make my dream come true 🥳
this is just awesome yaar
thank you so much
i really imagine the fight in the DPSC empli, how they fight together 
lovely

ur work is just awesome...
👏
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really gr8 yaar...I was too surprised by da fights but it was too good also...
akshayR thumbnail
awesome dear...but i thot u were gonna update your SS 😛 koi naa..this was also very gudd..lage rahoo..aise hi accha accha likhte raho 😃