Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Hey pleeeje dekhna yar- there is very good scene whole RM clan marching to di's room lead by her chotte  and all are there. After seeing that i wonder arent those actors feel embarassed doing such scenes and what instruction arshad might have given for that scene. Guys simply march like army . bwahhaahahah nivi sach kahoon i had a hearty laugh seeing that even still im laughting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JRia

Hi Shami chechi πŸ€—πŸ€—
How is jeeju??

Maria jeeju  is fine and went to office today πŸ˜ƒ
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

translate plzzπŸ˜›

Iam in red

Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Oh dear forget giving forgiveness, if she says so i will kil her for sure. But not forgiveness  even i cant take this dilogue on shyam takeing care of anji.  She was not that dumb and i cant simply accept her sudden way of thinking. Why cant she think shyamu can harm anji .

Shami, that was one dialogue... you're missing her entire point for that one dialogue... what does Khushi keep repeating over and over again? That Di is happy when she's with Shyam and seeminly terminally ill at other times... she wants to see Anjali happy; that is all is running through her mind.

I'm sure once Shyam rturns, she'll be the first one to give him a wide berth and steer clear of his path; and also keep Arnav away from him... 😊
JRia thumbnail
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Shami, that was one dialogue... you're missing her entire point for that one dialogue... what does Khushi keep repeating over and over again? That Di is happy when she's with Shyam and seeminly terminally ill at other times... she wants to see Anjali happy; that is all is running through her mind.

I'm sure once Shyam rturns, she'll be the first one to give him a wide berth and steer clear of his path; and also keep Arnav away from him... 😊

@ bold how??πŸ˜•
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kudos to u r positivity NinaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—Hope Khushi stand up to ur expectationsπŸ˜‰
Nina90 thumbnail

I thought she had... from what was written in LU and WU's 
I haven't watched it😳

She never spoke anything of the sort, Maria... 😊
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a thought crossed my mind ipk is about history repeaating itself
khushi will bring shyam bk
haldi will start
after haldi garima past will be out
arshi will not be able to see each other
so shyam in rm
khushi in gh
remember garima says about a mistake and telling the thruth to dadi
i think garima has taken the blame of woh aurat being not the one
khushi will also take the blame of being woh aurat not being one to clear shyams name for di  happiness and arnav will be torned and we will leave the show
JRia thumbnail

She never spoke anything of the sort, Maria... 😊

Ya but she did say he's changed or something naπŸ˜•πŸ˜³