Posted: 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Done.. busy doing snaps from todays epi
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika thanks for some off screen pictures it shows how she have bonded well with all the cast members.she have beautiful smile. so soon it going to be 100th episode with Dev days are moving really fast
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Deepika๐Ÿ˜› Pics look great!!! Dev looks well set with the cast๐Ÿ˜Š Love her eyes
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The highlight of today's episode in my view is the devar bhabhi interactions. I loved how Jigar takes Gopi's views and also cares for her health.. The smiles of happiness and secrecy between GoHem and Jigar, Jigar's thumbs up at Gopi when she found that Baa's friend had her other numbers was so cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ I liked the smiling Ahem as Jigar encourages Gopi to get the address from Smriti aunty.. Aww.. They were so cute๐Ÿ˜›

Does the fact that Baa's simple wish was understandable to Gopi show that maybe Gopi also dreamed of similar simple joys when she was a child?๐Ÿ˜• 

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay done with the uploading so many good pics 
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is not a relevant question to SNS, but has anyone taken the GREs? I have to take it in two weeks and I'm getting the dizzies over it. 

EDIT: I forgot to add that I absolutely adore how the Modi boys mirror each other's behaviors. They dress similarly and wear the same kind of watch. They fiddle with their fingers the same way. They sit the same way. Awww...just awww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by RachP - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RachP

This is not a relevant question to SNS, but has anyone taken the GREs? I have to take it in two weeks and I'm getting the dizzies over it. 

EDIT: I forgot to add that I absolutely adore how the Modi boys mirror each other's behaviors. They dress similarly and wear the same kind of watch. They fiddle with their fingers the same way. They sit the same way. Awww...just awww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

GRE rachana... i gave way back in 2000 ๐Ÿ˜† so it was ok .. not very tough .  

since i am from science background .. Mathematics was a bit tough .. but it was not that tough over all...
don't worry . u will do well just take ur chicken head from Modi bros and put it in the GRE books 

ok night night Rachana .. 12:30 CT ๐Ÿ˜›
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Made by Shagun posting on her behalf

Free to Use and Comment

Ahem Gopi
(Nazim-Devoleena)

Khushiyon Ka Tyohar Event

Signature (Non Animated)

Signature (Video Embedded)

For more Updates Please Visit

Sublime-Fantasy

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures Deepika.

Thanks to Shruti for uploading Shagun's creations. That moment was the best - loving, adorable, tender and affectionate!