Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😆 Nazma, she is going to unplug the things again ..  Little sisters.. Hmm.. I miss mine😊 Did the videos load or are they still loading?😕
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

😆 Nazma, she is going to unplug the things again ..  Little sisters.. Hmm.. I miss mine😊 Did the videos load or are they still loading?😕

They are loading and buffering!! I think it's a little quicker this time round!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

They are loading and buffering!! I think it's a little quicker this time round!!

🥳  Load.. Load.. Load the scenes😉  Wonder of wonders, we have had 3 tracks all with the entire Modi clan😲 can you believe these CVs.. And right at the time when we want all together, there are so many good festivals around, the men vanish😕 

I hope the past 2 days were just to set the next track.. I want to see Parag, Chirag, Ahem and Jigar again I am missing Baa and Meethi too😔
NazmaJ thumbnail

🥳  Load.. Load.. Load the scenes😉  Wonder of wonders, we have had 3 tracks all with the entire Modi clan😲 can you believe these CVs.. And right at the time when we want all together, there are so many good festivals around, the men vanish😕 

I hope the past 2 days were just to set the next track.. I want to see Parag, Chirag, Ahem and Jigar again I am missing Baa and Meethi too😔

I'm just watching Urmi beat Rashi and as yet all the men are there to enjoy the sight!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

I'm just watching Urmi beat Rashi and as yet all the men are there to enjoy the sight!!

Ahem enjoyed the most😆 He even stopped Jigar.. ðŸ˜‰ Sometimes Ahem makes me think that  he knows exactly how Rashi is.. ðŸ˜Š
NazmaJ thumbnail

Ahem enjoyed the most😆 He even stopped Jigar.. ðŸ˜‰ Sometimes Ahem makes me think that  he knows exactly how Rashi is.. ðŸ˜Š

Golden Boy knows exactly what she's like I feel. He just doesn't say anything cos he loves Jigar too much. But if she did anything against Gopi these days then we'd definitely see the full strength of his feelings!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Golden Boy knows exactly what she's like I feel. He just doesn't say anything cos he loves Jigar too much. But if she did anything against Gopi these days then we'd definitely see the full strength of his feelings!

Smart man😊 He has got his mom's genes in this instance. Yup.. he loves Jigar too much to do anything that will hurt him but he knows what Urmi and Rashi are like or atleast has an inkling..

I just wish Nazma that we get one good shouting from golden boy to Kurmi and  Rashi.. One nice big dhamaka for Gopi..  After all that UrShi have done and have escaped for, this will atleast be a consolation😊
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow 3 more pgs good going ladies..
NazmaJ thumbnail
So I'm watching today;s episode and I have to say I really like the way Gopi looks!! Especially the lippy they've got Dev wearing - it looks lovely in the light!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
We were talking about this a while back Nazma.. Compared to the initial episodes, they have changed her hairstyle and her makeup.. It has made a big difference..😛 She carries off the colors of her sarees really well and if they make sure that her hair is not too much parted, she looks beautiful..😳

@Deepika - we are chatting away.😃 I think we will be using the new AT very soon😊