Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlite131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Lal sing badal gaya 😆 . but new Lal sing also seems to be good. And Shiv is so funny he thretened Lal sing tht he will not invite him in his marraige if he continue to treat him with so much medicine 😆 and Anandi giggling
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Aaah you got my point... he is replacing her J memories with happy S memories

Hope you guys are right and the CVs make a note of this and show us another Jalebi moment where Anandi remembers this one !! 😆
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wo din duur Nhi jab Anandi Se koi jaggu ke baare main puchega to Wo bolegi - kaun jaggu? Wo bhikari? Fake Gauri ka fake pyar?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oMG..i am so surprised at shiv n lal singh's convo..they behaves like buddies🤣
 new lal singh is a cute one!!

n 1st time ever shiv in anandi's FB...and smile on anandi's lips!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - WATT... Aaab what will all the A bashers doo... she is getting fbs of Shiv even🤣🤣  They will say she is MAD
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, Anandi actually sees jagyas hand as he is being carried on strchr trolley😲 She doesn't sense him or anything Khali phokat panic situation by promo🥱

Shiv takes Anandi away. LS recg Jags.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Khusi - WATT... Aaab what will all the A bashers doo... she is getting fbs of Shiv even🤣🤣  They will say she is MAD

i am so relieved yaar😆
things r progressing...
shiv cut his finger n panics in the name of injection..anandi got the FB of champi scenes n smiles!!
and the hospital eye lock was good too...not outstanding..still i feel probs in editing...but in the eye lock anandi was not blank...shivji toh all latto😆

YES..ANANDI DIDNT SENSE JAGIYA😃
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! The AnSh hospital scene was too good. Loved it !  Thank you CVs for not ruining it.. Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khusi - WATT... Aaab what will all the A bashers doo... she is getting fbs of Shiv even🤣🤣 They will say she is MAD

The bashers will bash because they are the bashers...like dear insecure doctor mistress..now the bashers will say...Anandi itni jaldi kaise badal gayi...Ye wahi log hain Jo J and A ki reunion supporters hain...

But am enjoying ansh moments...although only on forum as of now...but later I'll drool over while watching the showEdited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Late in the new AT ðŸ˜† but episode was total paisa vasool.. ðŸ˜³ Shiv again saved her from Jaggu misery.. not once but twice