Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree..she could have got a meatier role..
Maybe she was given a choice that her role will be better in future..but one cannot be sure! giving her a meatier role may mean creating a story with no head or tail..she has decided to quit when the going is still good..
To some extent, I do agree with her decision..her role as Payal went downhill at a very fast pace as soon as Payash got married..they hardly get any dialogues nowadays!
Anyway, I wish her all the Best! And whatever project she takes up should be a hit, so that we can feel proud of being her fans!!! :)
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Great post...
Agree with u..
And all the point u brought to make Payal role more important are very good..👏
Hope they will think about these points..
and very True..Where is Mamaji..Didn't even come to wedding functions and now this tragedy , Where he is???

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Fari. they could have done so much with Payal's character. How I loved when she fired up on ASR after that guesthouse incident. where did that person go? even when Akash wanted to marry her, she was so dignified and poised. if they focused on all these points rather than making her put chameli ka tel and high heels. good on her for venturing out. what's the point of being stuck in the kitchen all the time? 
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepali was never given the chance to show her full potential...specially after DB did her negotiations(Or blackmail as I'd like to call it) her character has been given as much attention as HP!

I don't blame her for leaving, I think she was the original "parallel" lead but got demoted to staying in the background and cry because of the "negotiator"...at least when Sarun were leads Deepali had actual lines and screen space...

But one think I know now why unlike Daljeet, Deepali is not trying to cause an uproar..because she is more professional and unlike DB she actually has bright future and will get better roles...in DB's case she was trying to gain everyones sympathy and all because in real she did not have any other offers and was not grateful with what she had even...

My respect for Deepali actually increased today. May she have a bright bright future...
raynalnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you!!!
you are right,i don't know why this favoritism 
but this so unfair
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If the PH get enough time outside the rudali aura they might have come up with a good track for Payal...but as such Delhi is facing drought and they very badly need rudali and her endless supply of salty water to keep them alive.😕
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I agree 100% with your post! The show is all about Arnav Di, whereas Khushi's Di has no importance. Where's the fairness in that? The tracks nowadays center around Anjali whereas Payal has no voice or character anymore. I don't blame Deepali a bit in quitting. Everyone has more of a role than her, even Hariprakash.🤔

Exactly 😒
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

The female "lead" herself finds her role poorly thought out and written most of the times, so not surprised that Deepali gets totally sidelined. I am glad she is moving on, sans the drama that we experienced some months ago when that other lady almost quit. I don't know about the PH, but the fandom cannot handle another round of intense negotiations and speculate and angst over how much this will change everything about the show. Good luck to Deepali, I am sure there are many shows out there which will use her better.

completely agree !! 
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Fari👏
Yes all supporting actors should be treated equally. Why special attention to Daljeet who is also a supporting actor? Both are sisters to the leads, that is it,
Infact my love, respect for Deepali is increased in leaps. She didnt create any ruckus about leaving the show and didnt bring to fan's attention about it or asked fans to send mails to her for negotiating👏.
You go girl explore your talent. All the best😃
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
OMG SHE'S LEAVINGGG!!? :O