Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitamma

If they show my dream track..then i will be ready to forgive them for all the mistakes they did so far...

i want to see rondy chasing renu and indu all over the mohalla...and finally indu falling down ,having a heart attack and dying..Or if they want to show Indu redemption...Indu falling down,breaking her legs or back..and megha is the only one who will take care of her and finally win her over..and Indu repenting and asking forgiveness from megha...actually it would be a good track...
shamil thumbnail
geethu tuesday may be . but most probably its on wednesday!
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

sita congrats for turning red!

i turned red a few days ago itself...red with excitement at the coming track..πŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dont know
actually I no longer feel the same abt this show
nanhi-monu scenes do not excite me the way it used to
megha is not at all worried abt being illegal wifeπŸ˜•  she is shown plain annoyed that he didnt tell the truthπŸ˜›
so basically the Cvs want to say that hiding truth is more serious than actually getting married to an already married man.

@ red am also upset about the fact. πŸ˜­ Thatz y i want the whole thing to end soon. I dont want to think about it as it gives me head ache. Yeh rangeela drama hai aur idhar kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. all izj bhell πŸ˜ƒ
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey shamil read my demented track
..geeth.. thumbnail

geethu tuesday may be . but most probably its on wednesday!

By then the trp will be down to 1.1. Ppl cant bear rondi for long. Also count down already started for rondi exit. 5 days to go i think. πŸ˜ƒ So the track wont be dragged. I want it to happen on monday itself. But ur prediction always come true shamil. πŸ˜­ 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leesan 
That one is superb..πŸ‘πŸΌ the whole problem will be solved..πŸ˜†

Raddi has some serious problems..I still feel that she got married earlier or some guy left her at marriage altar..πŸ˜‰ or may be she and her entire family is Con artists..she might have got married in similar circumstances to other men also..πŸ˜† Her immortal father faking death and botox mummy calling guys for help..πŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

i want to see rondy chasing renu and indu all over the mohalla...and finally indu falling down ,having a heart attack and dying..Or if they want to show Indu redemption...Indu falling down,breaking her legs or back..and megha is the only one who will take care of her and finally win her over..and Indu repenting and asking forgiveness from megha...actually it would be a good track...

I dont want Indu to die. πŸ˜² pyaari sasu maa.. sasu maas bring trps u know. Let her stay. I think one of the reasons Y Kairee is not getting trps is bcoz sasu maa is not treated well on dat show. πŸ˜ƒ
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

Hey shamil read my demented track

my dear vyas..that is not a demented track..it is a nice logical track..πŸ˜†
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ passionalive... You are spot on!! I think this is the only palatable way to resolve all unsavory issues with this track!  Rondee is spinning out of control, let's see how quickly she unravels !!  CVs hopefully recognize their mistake and will try to make amends!