Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update.. Finally Anjali is free...
What surprise khushi was talking??? 

Pl dont take tooo longgg to update
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Anjali is free from that creep...loved the update.
Thanks for the PM
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good anjali has moved on
hope loads of love comes in for arshi
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update..finally anjali get rid of shyam and going to aman home
Nice..love arshi talkπŸ˜›
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 40 : New Beginning

The next day came too soon. All were ready and met in the pooja room. Naani and maami told there wish to visit lucknow. Actually they wanted to give  the love birds some privacy. They told that they would like to meet aman's family. Aman, arnav & akash were shocked hearing this sudden plan. Anjali understood the inner meaning and  thought of teasing the newly engaged couples. Soon prayer was done and all gathered in the dining area for breakfast.

Anjali  :Naani Maami its nice that you are coming with us. Hai na chotte, akash. After all the entire house will be empty and they can romance anywhere. SInce both of my brothers will be marrying in the same family.So if chotte sees akash and payalji romancing he would not mind, same goes with akash and payalji seeing arnav and khushi romancing. Right naani.

Arnav who was taking a sip of water choked hearing this and looked at akash who face was red as tomato. Khushi and payal ran off with an excuse to get the breakfast.

Arnav : Di.. Di what are you saying. I will be busy with work. Me and akash will be busy.

Aman : Yea yea i know ASR. Always busy with work.

Akash and arnav glared at aman. All of them started laughing.

Maami : Hello hi bye bye. Saasuma, fix the marriagewa soon if not then by the time we come we would get to see your great-grandsons or daughter and my grand-daughter.

Khushi and payal who had just stepped into the dining room heard this and payal almost lost her balance along with khushi and was about to drop the plates but luckily HP helped them. All had a wonderful teasing session and khushi and payal blushed. Soon all got ready to leave. Arnav would be driving naani, maami, anjali and aman. Akash will be driving guptas. Khushi and payal took naani & maami's blessings. Manohar was all the time smiling. Maami saw this.

Manoramma : Hello hi bye bye. Bhy are you smiling so much. Tels tels See saasuma he is smiling. I knowz i knowz. He is happy that i am leaving this place.

Manohar : Mano. After 25 long years you are leaving me alone and going that to with amma. It is a wonderful chance for me to enjoy freedom. Ab kya kare. After geting married to you i lost all the freedom. For once i can get up late and come home when i want and enjoy doing what i want. And i will not need to visit the ENT so frequently hearing your hello hi bye bye and also take medicines to reduce panic attack by the way you jump and scream when your excited or sad. Kyu amma.

Naani : Manohar, whatever you say manorama is one piece. Now dont tease her.

Maami hugged naani and gave an angry glare to her husband. All hid their smiles. Soon they were ready to leave. Khushi & payal were almost crying but somehow controlled . They hugged anjali.All settled in the car and soon they reached the airport where one of the private jet was waiting for them. All the formalities were done and soon the jet took off leaving the couples alone and free to do whatever they want.

Akash : Bhai i think we can finish the meeting fast and then i am actually i am actually...

Arnav saw his brother stammering and his cheeks turning red.

Arnav : Akash what is wrong with you, why are your cheeks red. Payal what happened did u bite him or gave him something.

Payal opened her eyes wide and started at arnav and then looked down blushing.

Khushi : Oh oh look who is blushing? Ji-Ja-Ji tell me what you were telling.

Payal : Khushi tu bhi na.

Akash : actually bhai i was thinking of taking payal for dinner tonight.

Arnav : Kool akash. Enjoy and dont worry we have time and we have to make most use of it. So instead of blushing use it wisely like this.

Saying this he pulled khushi towards him and gave a loud kiss on her cheek., Her eyes were round like saucers and she hugged arnav blushing furiously. Soon the 2 pair of couples reach RM. Akash and arnav went to office since they had to attend meeting. Meanwhile khushi and payal sat in their room and started having their sister time after a long time.

RM :

Khushi : Jiji i am actually planning a surprise for arnav. Will you help me with this.

Payal : Ha khushi i was also thinking the same. I mean they have done so much to us and we could not do anything. So i was also thinking to do something special for akashji.

Khushi : Ok decided then. We are planning a surprise for them. But then jiji u will be going with akashiji for dinner right. First lets call them and ask them when they will be back. Then we will see some nice hotel and book it for you a perfect date. What say Jiji. We will go for shopping also. We need to give them something right.

Payal : Haan khushi but then what will you do.

Khushi : I already have a plan in my mind. Lets see how it works Jiji. come on lets get ready and go for shopping.

They called arnav and asked them how long will it take. To their good luck the meeting was taking a long time.They informed that they are going for shopping told HP not to tell anything.

They went to mall and purchased some dress for their perfect date. Payal purchased a sky blue t-shirt and shirt for him. She purchased a watch for him. Khushi on the other hand was confused as to what to gift him. She then saw a leather jacket. She purchased it. She purchased a black nighty with robe. They had their lunch and returned home. They then called the hotel where their engagement party was held and booked a perfect room for dinner. Payal told she will come shortly for the arrangements. Payal asked akash to meet him at the hotel. He was initially surprised but then agreed. He told arnav about this who inturn winked at him. They started to work in rocket speed to reach their destination soon. 

Payal went to the hotel. Khushi told HP to go home and then return tomorrow. She decided to take rest and then start planning for the surprise which she had planned. She got up at around 4 in the evening.She then called arnav and informed him to come home early.  On the way arnav had collected a bouquet of red flowers for khushi. Khushi prepared dinner where all the dishes were of arnav's favourite. She then went to his room and decorated his room and pool side. She lit the candles on the poolside. She had arranged a small table among the pool so that they can have dinner. She got ready and came down wearing a white churidar. She heard the bell sound and rushed to the door to open it. There stood arnav Her fiance. He looked at khushi and pulled her into a tight hug. Khushi pulled him into her room and asked him to get changed. Arnav was surprised that she was asking him to get changed in her room but dint mind. She told him that she had kept his clothes in her room. Arnav walked to her room. His heart was beating at record speed. Alone for the first time after officially being engaged. Khushi locked the door.

She went into arnav's room and lit the candles and dim the lights. She came to her room.She closed arnav's eyes with a black cloth and led him into his room. She slowly opened the knot of the cloth and his eyes adjusted to the dim light room and was mesmerised by the sight in front of him. His entire room was lit with scented candles and it was looking lively. He turned to khushi who was observing him. He had no words to tell. So he hugged her and kissed her till they both were breathless.

Edited by shanthiva - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh my she sure has gone ahead to surprise him
and this is before the marriage
uske baad kya kya karengi
so payash and arhi are alone
defo they are gonna use this time effectively
they better
gosh they were teased so mercilessly
well why not
not every day our arnie gets teased right
and this is perfect time
awww that was cute
and hell romantic
cheers for pm
risha8 thumbnail
awesome  update 
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ready with the next update... But sorry will not be posting it here. Will post it on the blog.  May be on thursday... Till then keep guessing...πŸ˜‰
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so the 2 love birds are alone for some time and Khushi has planned a surprise for Arnav cool update .
I am expecting a romantic update next time πŸ˜‰
Edited by Srilathalolla - 10 years ago
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update...

What a great family...

Nice romantic dinner πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next update