Frequent Posters

Fairylights26 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope the butler really pours it on his head🀣
rusticreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r one smart chick you know that right????πŸ˜‰

loved the way u wove in the past encounters in this update...

n arnav's reaction...timeless...such a 'man's' reaction isnt it <if u get what i mean>πŸ‘

n if it doesnt sound too demanding and rude...when r u updating next πŸ˜³
daffodils06 thumbnail
loved it as always...khushi finally realized..wonder how she is going to fall out of love..
and u didnt let arnav know..
jitha jaana usse haal ithna bura hai...cant wait to c his reaction wen he finally knows it..
will the butler out of fear pour it on his head..??
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update dear.

thanks 4 d pm
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m happy that i kept stalking you and didn't wait for the pm...
awesome update!!! finally khushi realized that she loves arnav but wait...she just can't take things in the right way!!! she thinks he is the wrong guy...only devi maiyya can help her!!! poor arnav thinks she is going for a holiday!! why cant he keep his big fat ego aside and accept the fact that he loves her!!! just waiting for realization to dawn upon him...may its round the corner when he will realize that she is leaving for good!!!
plz pm for the next update

thechaigirl thumbnail
 "Arshi"  thy name is Miscommunication..

Sabi I have become an emotional fool reading this update even the thought they may separate...is making me all teary LOL

What is wrong with Khushi she did not tell him how long she is going away...

Arnav is so cute for him the thought that she will leave him does not even enter his mind.

Waise looking forward to getting over love track in khushi's mind...last time they tried to break upa non existing relationship they got in to a relationship, got engaged and fell head over heels in love...

I wonder where getting over love will take them...

Love the update dear as always brilliant!!!!!!
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG!!! hahahhahhah! this is way beyond cute and hilarious! and I'm happy that I ws online and read it as soon as it came out! πŸ˜† even without your PM
so let me say it, *jumping up and down* yes yes YESSS! she finally knows and confessed it to herself and her JIJI too! I'm so damn happy πŸ‘
and I'm glad that you didn't rush through it and you didn't let her go in this very update! 
to tell you the truth I was scared after reading the precap that how the update will turn out to be, What will be Arnav's reaction and all!
but let me tell you, it was a great update and you remained true to both imporatnt characters πŸ˜³
And yes, the butler misunderstanding was awesome πŸ˜†
lets see how it turn out to be now πŸ˜ƒ
P.S. I'm sad again thinking that I just read UE's update and don't know when the next one will be, Update soon😭!!!! 
amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So happy that Khushi has finally admitted her feelings about Arnav to herself - and of course these two can't go a minute before they end up misunderstanding one another.  Great chapter!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m already waiting for part 39, its that awesome...come on update it already...please...heheheh

it was awesome...waiting for the part where he realizes she is going for 5 years...heheheh...that wud be amazing...
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
when are you updating next...????
cant wait...