Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm guessing Arjun was also annoyed he had such a small role in Ra.one.  Arjun wrote an article in a newspaper when the rumors were at a peak that he and Mehr are still good friends with SRK and Gauri and that there was nothing wrong between them.  Even if that's true, stars rarely hang out with each other when they're not working together.  They get busy with their own lives and their own work and move on.

Look at Preity Zinta.  She's not active anymore so she doesn't even get invited to any parties. People only associate together when they're working together.

Filmy friendships always come and go. I don't consider it any big deal.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I'm guessing Arjun was also annoyed he had such a small role in Ra.one.  Arjun wrote an article in a newspaper when the rumors were at a peak that he and Mehr are still good friends with SRK and Gauri and that there was nothing wrong between them.  Even if that's true, stars rarely hang out with each other when they're not working together.  They get busy with their own lives and their own work and move on.

Look at Preity Zinta.  She's not active anymore so she doesn't even get invited to any parties. People only associate together when they're working together.

Filmy friendships always come and go. I don't consider it any big deal.

Not just filmi friendships..it happens to us too. You become friends with your colleagues/team members. But if there is nothing else to bind apart from a common workplace you move away once thats gone too. But yes film industry is cruel. They never care for has-beens and thats what PZ is.
pakeezah thumbnail
i dont think its any loss to PZ ; theyre such a bunch of low IQ losers mostly anyway.

And she is pretty damn busy on her own. If the business of acting wasnt the common

glue, PZ wouldnt hang out with that crowd. Shes got class. And guts.

I think Gauri and Suzanne are nice but the rest are just oo laa laa, dahling

how arrre youuu types.
hasini009 thumbnail

Shahrukh: Priyanka Will Make India Proud

KJO:I overreacted to Priyanka

which article came first? 

I think its SRK's.

"wherever you go our network follows"😆

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He doesn't owe that girl a damned thing does he? I KNOW he didn't have a child with her so why does he HAVE to be friends with her. The world is wide and there are lots of cool people with whom he can be friends.

Bah! He reacted EMOTIONALLY. That's normal and very human. Only morons wouldn't understand that or would pretend not to.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

At least he reacts on GIRL first time(probably last time). Though its overreact.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm lost with what this guy talks about but he's fun to watch on his chat show and JDJ ðŸĪŠ
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL  how quickly the equations change in Bollywood. PC scored big time this time around. Wonder how the First Wives club is dealing with this.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All this is just to save his face from the underwhelming response of his movie SOTY.😆 Why would a "mature" person go back to the kind of cinema he had started off with otherwise? Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PC is having the time of her life...go PC!!!!