fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Did anyone else find it irritating?? I found Nidhi's constant jabbering of "Mera Patient", " Mera Patient " quite irritating... 

Dr. Ranganath and Ash are asking about Amar's relatives... obviously someone has to foot the bill... 
When Amar is well enough to flirt with her... why can't he talk to the hospital management? Isn't she just an intern after all... 

This way every intern can get anyone into the hospital and provide treatment... their HODs have no say. What about the deposits, payments bills?? 

Edited by fanktlk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I found her behaviour borderline insolent today...I hope medical interns are not watching this show...they could get into serious trouble if they started behaving this way with their deans...

Never knew any intern had the authority to decide when to discharge patients,...!
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I found her behaviour borderline insolent today...I hope medical interns are not watching this show...they could get into serious trouble if they started behaving this way with their deans...

Never knew any intern had the authority to decide when to discharge patients,...!

Amar seems to be flirting with her.. only so that she keeps the authority at bay... 

Such disrespect of Dr. Ranganath and Ashutosh in front of Amar and the audacity of Amar to argue back that they have no right to question him...

I understand the lead are fighting... but is it okay for some one to misbehave with one and the other just looks on..  They are a family for God's sake!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Amar seems to be flirting with her.. only so that she keeps the authority at bay... 

Such disrespect of Dr. Ranganath and Ashutosh in front of Amar and the audacity of Amar to argue back that they have no right to question him...

I understand the lead are fighting... but is it okay for some one to misbehave with one and the other just looks on..  They are a family for God's sake!!

But if you see, the minute Ashu left, she defended him...this is what leads me to believe that they cannot be headed for any serious heartbreak for Amar...in fact, Amar noticed her defence of Ashu and smiled even...i can't help feeling he is there for a purpose...but this gangster angle is confounding!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The professional decorum,medical background  is already a joke for the sake of trps and what not ...so nothing should surprise us anymore...I am waiting to see some growth in nidhi  as promised by the writer ...she has the making of a good doctor all she needs is professional discipline...and to stop mixing personal life with her work...which hopefully she would learn...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Nidhis behaviour has been disappointing..since past few days.. i dun get it ..why she has to put down Ashu at every juncture..! U deffo dont talk to ur senior that way..! 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cant ashu ..as HOD simply assign amar to a diff doctor .. 
i think she is deliberately doin it coz she knows ashu the hubby would indulge her !😡
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Apart from decorum of the office, Nidhi is forgetting that she is a wife too... need not keep on reacting exactly 180 degrees away from ashu... that too in front of Ranga...

I agree with you... no difference between Mallu & Nidhi.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Nidhis behaviour has been disappointing..since past few days.. i dun get it ..why she has to put down Ashu at every juncture..! U deffo dont talk to ur senior that way..! 

Nidhi hai hai😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

And to be fair to him, post that snapping at the OT, he has been very conciliatory towards her even as a senior...even today he was trying to explain himself to her...which no senior ever would!