Posted: 11 years ago
today there is only one topic on the forum " why virat didnt say anything " or there were no emotions 
what do you guys expect him to say at this moment when he is also in dillema , he was really happy that viren is becomin daddy , and he is becoming chachu he was the one who was most exited remember how he hugged everyone with joy. and now he hears that bhabi and bhaya want to abort the child to save manvi's life. and he loves manvi like anything. guys we have already seen that he is a one  strong chacter , he keeps his emotions to himself. when manvi told him "mujhe cancer hai "   people were also dissapointed with his acting but when he did emotional scenes after , everyone was speechless. and he is not a girl who would start crying after hearing such news , he knows when to act and react. and he will speak up in court or before that, and leave everyone speechless one more time.

Edited by SaraPari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The Best Post Read So Far!<3
True Say He Is In Dilema He Isnt A Gurl Who Would Cry Etc He Is Strong He Maybe In Shock About His Bro And Bhabhi's Decision Nt Sure Whether To Oppose It Or Accept It
I Actually Agree Wiv U Completely
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is going to offend many but I have to get this out. I agree that Virat's reactions should be given more importance but after seeing his scenes with Viren today, I also have to say that Kushal was a big let down too. His hardcore fans can bash me but I think constructive criticism should be accepted. When Viren told Virat that they have found a donor for Manvi, Kushal could have expressed SO much more in that moment. Then later when Viren said the donor is Jeevika, again he could have used his facial expressions much better and reacted far more intensly and finally when he was showing his remorse that JV are giving such a big sacrifice, his voice modulation was from effective. Yes the writers can treat Virat's character better but they've messed around with ALL the protagonists at one point or the other but their performances have not deteriorated. Kushal could have done much better!
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I 100% agree with you..virat doesn overact ...he does the action when it is necessary..if we be in his condition,would we react in such a way we are expecting him to react..i am still sure that virat will say something when maanvi is on ventilator...m disappointed with only maanvi 's character..
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant agree more reemz...its a bit of both CVs giving a better deal and ofcourse kushal emoting...
Shrav123 thumbnail
Why do people with kushal's every reaction??first at the time of cancer ,and den at the time of confession and now when he came to know about the donor..what do people expect that he should be jumping around as he came to know about jeevika being donor..for gods sake,he was shocked and suprised about their sacrifice..i guess ppl can never be satisfied with him..plz spare him..
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shrav, I'm sorry but I've felt this for a long time. Kushal HAS improved since the beginning but I'm not asking him to phudak around. Did Manvi, Jeevika or Viren do that when they found out about the cancer? No. But the actors REACTED. There is a reason why people pointed out Kushal's flaws but its up to the individual whether they want to see them or not.
Shrav123 thumbnail
Reacted?? So you want to say kushal dint react??as you said ,when you see with negative eyes ,things will be negative ...
Shrav123 thumbnail
And ya rit kushal cant act or react ..thats y he got more than 300 likes for jakes post..