Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
About Amar falling in love with Nidhi, its possible, but for Ahana, it seems infatuation, she seems just smitten by Ashu's looks and it won't go deeper as I presume. my pov.
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that ultimately Nidhi is going to be hurt down the line:(
Ashu's last dialogue stood out... It was a light-hearted episode on the whole:):) Today's epi brought a smile to my face after quite a long time:) 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssktlk

About Amar falling in love with Nidhi, its possible, but for Ahana, it seems infatuation, she seems just smitten by Ashu's looks and it won't go deeper as I presume. my pov.

How do you deduce that, Sanya...does Amar as a character seem to be capable of more depth to you...or is it the fact that women are smarter than men?
SK KK chemistry is awesome. That is the only thing that forces me to tolerate this juvenile track. Disappointed with KKs BDs though. Guess that must have been for the week she was away at HK for her ad shoot. 

SK taking giant strides as an actor with KTLK. Really happy for him. 👏

Edited by wizardofoz - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Episode was god not brilliant...Episode was god not brilliant...Episode was god not brilliant...

Aahana is a cutiepie...now both Aahana and Amar have become pawn in hands of AshNi...😭 ...felt bad for Aahana she will have a heart break...

Pyaar ke panchi AshNi bane anjaane

ek dusre ko neecha dikhane ki thaane

pyaar bhi ek ajeeb chehra leta hai kabhi

pyaar ke oopar dhool jam jati hai tabhi

Na amar ko chah sakegi Nidhi kabhi

Na Aahana pa sakegi Ashu ki chahat hi

Do dilo se khel rahein hai phir kyu dono

Unse nahi AshNi aapas me kuchh bolo

Ye mazaak ban jaye na jaanlewa zakham

gaana phir tum rahe na tum,hum rahe na hum...

very nice div !👏
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

How do you deduce that, Sanya...does Amar as a character seem to be capable of more depth to you...or is it the fact that women are smarter than men?

Sujatha, from the convo between Amar and his brother, and when he said their mom would be happy, somehow made me feel Amar could get real feelings for Nidhi, but for Ahana, it seems superficial, or maybe the girl playing Ahana is not convincing in her role, for me to think so. I could be wrong.
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

TFS Tanu and Deba

Where did the gangster angle come into a mature love story...and why has this love story turned so immature...

but amidst all of this, could not help but connect with what Ashutosh said...that their love has reduced them to this...and that their love itself has reduced to this...sad but true...love makes the most sensible and mature of us turn into absolute imbeciles...

Nidhi is heading for trouble on both fronts...if this gangster angle is true, then she is getting unnecessarily involved there too...and by setting up Ahana for Ashutosh, she is messing up things there too...

Is this what KPji meant when he said she is going to mix up personal and professional and end up gettiing hurt...

She is 24 and not 14...I wish KPji remembered that...

I think Ashutosh is going to send mixed signals to that girl...be strict with her in private and then act friendly in front of Nidhi...

Maybe, Nidhi will do the same too...

But in the process of irritating each other, they may well end up hurting two innocent people;...

After today, I feel more sympathy for Amar and Ahana...if indeed they are proceeding to fall in love...because neither deserves to be treated as pawns...

I hope that is not the way this is going...am hoping to be pleasantly surprised...

Hope KPji sees sense soon...otherwise Ashutosh and Nidhi are not going to see sense!

You know Sujatha, I thought the same when I mentioned that Ahana seems too impressionable... We don't want her to get heartbroken and take extreme steps...

Somehow... Nidhi now reminded me of Mallu in the earlier episodes... It seems Nidhi is doing similar things to irritate Ashu that Mallu did to get Nidhi in his bad books...

Wonder if it is KP's way of saying that the world if round!!
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Episode was god not brilliant...Episode was god not brilliant...Episode was god not brilliant...

Aahana is a cutiepie...now both Aahana and Amar have become pawn in hands of AshNi...😭 ...felt bad for Aahana she will have a heart break...

Pyaar ke panchi AshNi bane anjaane

ek dusre ko neecha dikhane ki thaane

pyaar bhi ek ajeeb chehra leta hai kabhi

pyaar ke oopar dhool jam jati hai tabhi

Na amar ko chah sakegi Nidhi kabhi

Na Aahana pa sakegi Ashu ki chahat hi

Do dilo se khel rahein hai phir kyu dono

Unse nahi AshNi aapas me kuchh bolo

Ye mazaak ban jaye na jaanlewa zakham

gaana phir tum rahe na tum,hum rahe na hum...

Divya , how quickly you came up with this... Awesome... 👏
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

You know Sujatha, I thought the same when I mentioned that Ahana seems too impressionable... We don't want her to get heartbroken and take extreme steps...

Somehow... Nidhi now reminded me of Mallu in the earlier episodes... It seems Nidhi is doing similar things to irritate Ashu that Mallu did to get Nidhi in his bad books...

Wonder if it is KP's way of saying that the world if round!!

that is a very interesting point, Divya...Nidhi turning into Mallika...maybe that is the point of all this still...Mallika's redemption when Nidhi realizes she is no bettter than Mallika...of course without the killer instincts 😆
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2