lulujjjj thumbnail
@JYO thanks for those caps of KK and GC
omg guys i am so for aarti being preggers!

i will tell you why.

1) the other night i was watching tv and this movie"the wedding date" was on.

I had never seen the movie and so i decided eh what's the harm. there was a scene in that movie where the girl was drunk and she and the guy did it and the next morning the guy was so happy and he went to get her breakfast and when she woke up and asked him, so what happened last night, did i miss anything. the dude got sooo angry...so if that is possible in hollywood, how can it now happen in tellywood.

2) it would be something we would never see coming (especially not aarti since she thinks yashji doesn't "want" her)

3) imagine seeing yash's reaction to that and then having to explain to aarti "well, aartiji, us raat, mumbai mein, you were drunk and i took advantage..." LOL

i can see aarti then being confused. she maybe happy but angry that she didn't remember it and that her first time with yashji she doesn't even remember and now she probs can't have her "suhaj raat" for another couple of months.

and then yashji could be upset because he was being so abusive towards aarti when she honestly had no idea and now is preggers.

i mean come on, that would be hilarious to watch.

Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok so in this picture , it seems Kareena came for some inaugauration .. there is some ribbon cutting happening here ... Is it part of Yash's flashback in Mumbai ?? 😕

Samanalyse thumbnail
I am guessing Kareena dear comes to the birthday party that Yash and the kids were at, if this is from Yash's POV. Chill guys, we may actually find out the reason and then get a slew of flashbacks from Yash's perspective, including this and Essel World. Remember, they have to give us something to chew on over the weekend. 
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

😆😆 but we never expected Aarti expecting!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† now I am suspecting who got Aarti expecting... let us go on inspecting... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† your head-aching and  I am fainting!! the first signs of expecting!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Confusing now!! who is expecting...😆😆 

@Raveena :  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

http://1tvlive.in/zee-tv/

7 mins. to go
Tilashini thumbnail
So they actually did it??? Badai ho Badai ðŸ¤£ Agree with jyoti..I find that could be only reason for him to turn like the wild one's ðŸ˜†
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mkblade

So I think Kareena is shown at the birthday party that Yash & the kids went to while Aarti had gone to the mandir...from the looks of it...

Why is there a ribbon cutting ceremony at a birthday party
And isint yash on a holiday
I thought they do parties locally ie Bhopal
So their company is expanding and doing big events in mumbai now?????

Why are both kareena and yash staring one another with hostility????

Aarti ne yashudas ki complain ki kya???
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets : Body heat since Aarti was shivering from cold is a good one 😉...and mayb Aarti was completely sick , so she could not remember it properly 😛

THANSK JYO, thought I would come up with something that actually happens in serial world na! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Loveforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Why is there a ribbon cutting ceremony at a birthday party
And isint yash on a holiday
I thought they do parties locally ie Bhopal
So their company is expanding and doing big events in mumbai now?????

Why are both kareena and yash staring one another with hostility????

Aarti ne yashudas ki complain ki kya???

They forgot the cake so they are cutting the ribbon...Ribbon Cake not there.. at least the Ribbon is there na!! 😆