Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@Phal, I totally agree with u on this and I've said this from day one! 
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yash, your dialogues were ingenious and all, but the only way this can remain between hum dono is if Aarti knew what the heck she was being blamed for! 😡

At least he let the little tidbit about that it was mann ka paap, but that makes the whole thing all the more confusing for Aarti because he is now trying to hold her accountable for her THOUGHTS!

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I seriously think he's hurt by Aarti making a joke out of saying those ILU words!  He looked very disappointed that day and somehow he knows she loves him, maybe he was spying on her while she was dancing in the rain confessing her love for him!

Good god my head spinning gol gol!!!

Like your thought ðŸ˜‰but if it's about them yash would hv told the family they would be more than happy to know ...if its between husband and wife...what's the reason? Yash says its better the family not know...if they did it they can't hide long..I don't think so that's the problem..
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aarti prays to god  and says what mistake did i do that yash is saying my mann ka paap ... is my love not true .. she also decides to go away from yash ka life but not before finding out truth

shobha too prays to god for betterment of this PV

and haan aarti tells yash that i dint do this PV to go my separate way .. yash was almost hving tears in his eyes  ...

pata nahin yaar kya sach hai .. i feel for characters today ...its a complex truth 😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't watched the whole of the episode, but from the updates it sounds like he knows her divorce truth. I really can't think of anything else he would refuse to reveal that qualifies as "mann ka paap," unless he read the diary, but that just doesn't seem big enough.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=1127837

PART 2
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG why do I think Yash knows the Prashant truth!!!!!!

he told her... I will have to keep the secret to myself if everyone knows then our marriage will break!!! OMG OMG OMG

Mann ka Paap may mean the lie that Aarti hid from the family...OMG OMG I can't stop saying OMG!!!
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

@Binde : English translation please for this MAAN KA PAAP😉

GHSP, mein Maan ne Geet se pyar kiya aur bhul gaya, yeah hai Maan ka Paap😆
mkblade thumbnail
aarti might have unknowingly confessed a few things "uss raat" and he may have taken it offensively, such as saying ILU and he felt all this time she might have loved hum but lyed saying she only got married too for the kids sake..and yash might be angry with himself for falling for aarti know despite knowing his conditions..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tilashini

Like your thought ðŸ˜‰but if it's about them yash would hv told the family they would be more than happy to know ...if its between husband and wife...what's the reason?

Why would he want to share about her feelings to his family, I think its private and should remain that way only! Let them talk it out, best thing that will come out of all this is Passion and I mean ooozing passion! 😳😳😳😳😳