Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ireena7

😑Oh.Nooo WHAT THE! WHAT THE! WHAT THE!😑 

πŸ˜† 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NeelVi

Looks like Bashers are back in Sarun ProfileπŸ˜‰ One blow needed for themπŸ˜† Hope next week our Doll will come @ 2πŸ˜ƒ

Hope It'll happen b4 her birthday... πŸ˜Š

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Good Morning gals!!!!!
Sanaya is on rank 3 😭 as expected , but if you see the point difference, you will see that if SI had highest comments, she would be still on 3 only,  coz she didn't have  buzz points , so as we talked about before, until someone gets solo buzz, SI will be on TOP 2, else not, until her view and fans points are close to  Barun..

I knew that she should be on 3, but I was hoping for miracle and wanted her to see her on 2 😭

btw Deeps & Deval did you guys notice that Barun and Sanaya got same buzz points? As Rashi and I were saying it gets divided equally

Ireena7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelVi

Don't cry Sweety. Next week, we will bring our Sanaya Doll upπŸ˜ƒ

Hope so,,,😊

Ireena7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Good Morning gals!!!!!
Sanaya is on rank 3 😭 as expected , but if you see the point difference, you will see that if SI had highest comments, she would be still on 3 only,  coz she didn't have  buzz points , so as we talked about before, until someone gets solo buzz, SI will be on TOP 2, else not, until her view and fans points are close to  Barun..

I knew that she should be on 3, but I was hoping for miracle and wanted her to see her on 2 😭

btw Deeps & Deval did you guys notice that Barun and Sanaya got same buzz points? As Rashi and I were saying it gets divided equally

Good morning...hmm Sanaya is on 3rd position πŸ˜­ Hope she will be on 2nd position in next week. πŸ˜Š

go2sleep83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DANGGG

OK sSERIOUSLY STOP IT...THIS IS REALLY RUDE!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SARUN FAN, HOW CAN U GUYZ BE SO RUDE, I REALLY LIKE SARUN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE DRASHTI TOO.

WHY DID U MAKE THIS  TREAD FOR SARUN RANKING RIGHT????? THEN WHY ARE U BRINGING DD IN????? I ALREADY POSTED 2 TIMES DON'T BRING PRINCESS HERE, MAKE GC UR TARGET BUT LEAVR MY PRINCESS ALONE, DON'T U GET IT, I KNOW U GUYZ ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND YOUR THREAD CAN'T COMPLETE UNLESS U ACTAULLY BASH DRASHTI, THAT IS IT, ONE MORE WORD ABOUT DRASHTI AND I WILL POST ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT DRASHTI IN ONE PAGE AND REPORT THIS THREAD.

Ok first of all, none of us here hate DD or GC, why would be bash him and her? Do you even know what is bashing? Becoz here your comment is RUDE then anyone else..
Did you see even a single comment here bashing Dharashti as person or actress??Did you see a comment saying oh damn this DD, hate this DD?????
We are simply talking about her points and not her, plz understand the difference, of course this is IPK forum and ppl love Barun and Sanaya, and we want them to be on TOP, we are not gonna say oh comment for DD and GC...and DD is SI's competitor in ranking system, so we are just talking about how we can maintain Sanaya's rank..what's wrong in that?

go2sleep83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena7

Good morning...hmm Sanaya is on 3rd position πŸ˜­ Hope she will be on 2nd position in next week. πŸ˜Š

Yea, I am sure she will be
😊