Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aiyyaa!!! what is this?? a different movie for sure, rani's got tooo many expressions...but lol it looks good!!! and funny too. 😆 for a change different concept and starcast...prithviraj looks good as well.
starstruckk thumbnail
I can't hear a single dialogue within the trailer, just music? is that how its supposed to be? 😕
This is called a good comic timing...Rani is an ace actress...she can do both comedy as well as serious roles...She just looses herself in the character and owns it totally and completely...Thats called good acting...I hope this film works out for her...Really looking forward to it...

Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

wowww...I am booked...RANI IS BACK 😃 n my my she looks gorgeous here

I missed her sooo much...this movie looks OTT, bt at the same tym natural n entertaining 👍🏼
n OMG my malyalamcrush has entered bwood...I m watchin dis for Prithvi as well...he has such a rustic yet hot look 😳

Hope this movie does realli well at BO

*best part was the dad talking about making double bed n Rani's mom laugh 🤣

not to forget her dad's look...🤣
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dreamum ekpum critical conditionm ...is going to rock , so is Aaga bai hall machaye re
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh man Prithviraj is hot.. and his voicee.. 😳

So many marathi actors they got there..

looks funny..

throughmyvains thumbnail
Oh my god, I absolutely love it!!!!!! I laughed my ASS off AND I had to watch it at work without any sound. Because the expressions, the madness were so hilarious. I didnt understand a single word, but it was still funny, ugh wish I could understand a word. I really hope they're gonna put on up with subtitles :/

I'm not just saying this because Rani is my most favorite actress (I have many other favorites too) but no one could pull that off like Rani. Right after her there is Bebo, who is very good in comedies, but NO one like Rani! :)
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the trailer! Looks like a fun watch!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol what in the world? Looks funny though. Loved Rani in it... but she's overacting in some parts... maybe she's doing it on purpose because she's suppose to be melodramatic

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaahhh i think i just died and went to heaven! 

I cant believe i didnt watch this sooner. Sooo looking forward to this. Sheer rani madness.